Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Launch The Iraqi Dinar ~ VP of the Economic Commission project to delete the zeros & economic feasibility of the regional climate suitable for launch

supergirl

Your not missing a thing......we dont want them to delete the zeros.....it does take the zeros off the new notes, and the zeros off the new nites exchange rate at the same time.....so we dont stand to make any money that way.....its a wash.....

Hopefully they will raise the value first which someone did mention in a different article......but one person cant make all the decisions!

ha, including you. you don't know for sure whats going to happen. quit speaking in absolutes. otherwise, please give me a link or shhhhhhhhhhhhhush.  thanks.

Edited by supergirl
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Some think they will delete 3 000's from the exchange rate? I donot think that is how they mean it when they say cut 3 000's.

It makes more sense to delete 3 000's from their currency. Thus making their 25,000 note into a 25 dinar note instantly.

This is be very very bad for us as investors.

Lets just pray for a straight up revalue of the currency and less them cut the zeros off their currency later & come out with new currency in smaller notes.

GO RV.......................................................................:)

ha, including you. you don't know for sure whats going to happen. quit speaking in absolutes. otherwise, please give me a link or shhhhhhhhhhhhhush.  thanks.

Didnt say i know whats going to happen......cause i dont.....but im not going to pretend that redenominating is good for us.

Take 10 mins outside these dinar forums to research countries that deleted zeros....you will find your answers. Not gonna take the fun out of you doing your own legwork! =)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

Didnt say i know whats going to happen......cause i dont.....but im not going to pretend that redenominating is good for us.

Take 10 mins outside these dinar forums to research countries that deleted zeros....you will find your answers. Not gonna take the fun out of you doing your own legwork! =)

Again you ASSume. I've even studied your "boy's" site. So please don't go there with me.  But I will say, I do like you and the fact that you think for yourself and don't follow the SHEEPherd.  That I can respect.  But please stop speaking in absolutes unless you can provide a link or absolute proof.  Deuces.

Edited by supergirl
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

I've studied everything as well. Keep doesn't know as much as he thinks. Listening to him is a complete waste of time

Again you ASSume. I've even studied your "boy's" site. So please don't go there with me.  But I will say, I do like you and the fact that you think for yourself and don't follow the SHEEPherd.  That I can respect.  But please stop speaking in absolutes unless you can provide a link or absolute proof.  Deuces.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Funny you say you have researched all this but yet you are acting as if this is good news?

I dont know about you, but I got in this to make money.....not to break even. I know its not anything that we all want to hear. I get that.....I dont like it anymore then the next guy. But the gurus do enough with their misinformation campaigns confusing people on the reality of whats coming out of the CBI in.regards to deleting the zeros. Naturally, I want the truth to be heard....

Over the years I have seen that people would rather get spoon fed what they want to hear vs verifying information for themselves. I used to post links all the time but it gets old when.people dont even take advantage to read with understanding the information provided. So I dont bother anymore.....if someone really wants to know, they will take the initiative to verify, or to prove what I state is wrong. I really wanna be wrong on the whole delete the zeros subject.....but I have yet to see that....

You can.either turn your head to the truth and believe that the CBI is and has been announcing the largest currency appreciation ever in history, or at least acknowledge the fact that its not profitable to us, and hope for a better outcome!

Think about this.....if the CBI really has been announcing a huge profitable revaluation for years to the people, then why is the market rate suffering? Why isnt there a larger demand for dinar among the citizens if its about to make them wealthy beyond belief?

I've studied everything as well.

Its quite obvious you havent if you believe these articles are good.....keep studying.....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Great! Launch the da$n thing! Quit talking and just do it. Finish it...Good grief...do something! Float it, lop it, put out a staging rate, revalue it, just DO something. Can you guys tell that I'm kind of tired of this ridiculous roller coaster ride? LOL!

• Upvote 2

Funny you say you have researched all this but yet you are acting as if this is good news?

I dont know about you, but I got in this to make money.....not to break even. I know its not anything that we all want to hear. I get that.....I dont like it anymore then the next guy. But the gurus do enough with their misinformation campaigns confusing people on the reality of whats coming out of the CBI in.regards to deleting the zeros. Naturally, I want the truth to be heard....

Over the years I have seen that people would rather get spoon fed what they want to hear vs verifying information for themselves. I used to post links all the time but it gets old when.people dont even take advantage to read with understanding the information provided. So I dont bother anymore.....if someone really wants to know, they will take the initiative to verify, or to prove what I state is wrong. I really wanna be wrong on the whole delete the zeros subject.....but I have yet to see that....

You can.either turn your head to the truth and believe that the CBI is and has been announcing the largest currency appreciation ever in history, or at least acknowledge the fact that its not profitable to us, and hope for a better outcome!

Think about this.....if the CBI really has been announcing a huge profitable revaluation for years to the people, then why is the market rate suffering? Why isnt there a larger demand for dinar among the citizens if its about to make them wealthy beyond belief?

Its quite obvious you havent if you believe these articles are good.....keep studying.....

KEEP has a hard on regarding this investment for a reason and it definitely isn't negative.  what "john" constantly revisits day after day the same "tart, nasty, smelly a**" pu***.  i know if i were a dude, i wouldn't put my money on it. Said in the same vernacular and voice as Kuduku. Peace.

Edited by supergirl
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

* At the conclusion of our investigation we join our voices with the demands of the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives that calls for the activation of the project to delete the zeros for the benefit of the Iraqi monetary policy and all the Iraqi people, especially the poor and low-income people.

All together now...join our voices...3, 2, 1

Launch The Iraqi Dinar ~ VP of the Economic Commission project to delete the zeros & economic feasibility of the regional climate suitable for launch

We have lift off... soon

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its quite obvious that I have studied this, and have come to the conclusion that not ONE person on these boards or the owners of these sites knows what is going to actually happen. So, keep, could you kindly explain to me why you think that a lop is going to occur? Why would Iraq make an effort to remove the large denominations from the street if they were going to just lop the currency? Why would they dollarize their country if they were just going to lop? Why would Shabibi state in May of 2010 that when the US soldiers leave, the process would begin? Your argument holds merit if 30 trillion dinar were still on the street. They are not, so its time to look at where we are going. Where is that? I have no idea, but a lop, based on their actions, seems to be out of the question. A float, a staging rate, or an rv are all possible. Your lop theory makes no sense anymore. JMHO... You haven't seen the correct numbers in regards to the outstanding physical bills in years. None of us have. So, sell your currency. I think, based on the marshal plan, I'll keep mine. Have a good night. And...yes, people really set this up, and no, I'm not going into it.

P.S. Adam...I think you are right. 10 cents to a dollar. It will get back to over three. We just won't be along for that ride.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Despain good post. I think most of the LOP theory comes from the comments made about Turkey, but they could have also been talking about the new money Turkey received since Iraq is hard against counterfeiting. I agree, seems like too much work making the dinar undesirable. Something else people fail to mention is that Turkey, Lebanon were just poor. It wasn't due to war recovery. They were at their financial ceiling. Iraq is far from theirs. I would even step out on a limb to say that only a select few have more than a million dinar which would include the people who live large anyways. I also think people are trained on the "too good to be true" but to me it's being at the right place at the right time. Thank you Jesus that this dinar is going to revalue and make us wealthy. Amen

• Upvote 1

Delete the 3 0's ( 000 ) off the EXCHANGE RATE !

.00086 = .86

That's what I'm talking about

Go RV ....................

I agree with Hotcurl. Could only be referring to dropping the exchange rate zeros. Now that wouldl be a benefit to the Iraqi people! :)

We must remember that .00086 is a manipulated rate. The true exchange rate could be much higher when the 000's are lifted.

Wouldn't the true rate be that which it was prior to the implementation of the artificial rate and the printing and release of the 3 zero notes? If that is the case, then wouldn't it be somewhere around the $3.33 we have heard so much about? Not to mention the articles from a couple years ago stating an increase of the true rate due to the raise in the cost of living. I think they stated somewhere in the neighborhood of an additional 20%. Wish I could find some of those older articles! I truly don't believe they intend on doing ANYTHING to harm their economy or their relations with any other country, and possible investors! This article sounds like a very strong push to move....and I believe with all of my heart that we will see an increase of such a large magnitude...such as the world has ever seen before...or will see again! This is my own opinion...i know that many of you disagree. And thats okay, i respect EVERYONES opinion! Time will tell the tale, but when its all said and done...There is going to be a massive influx of new multi-millionaires across the globe!! Folks...if you dare to dream...why dream small?? Dream as big as you dare!! "To him who is able to do exceeding, abundantly above all we can ask of think"!!!! God Bless each of you!!!

• Upvote 2

Its quite obvious that I have studied this, and have come to the conclusion that not ONE person on these boards or the owners of these sites knows what is going to actually happen. So, keep, could you kindly explain to me why you think that a lop is going to occur? Why would Iraq make an effort to remove the large denominations from the street if they were going to just lop the currency? Why would they dollarize their country if they were just going to lop? Why would Shabibi state in May of 2010 that when the US soldiers leave, the process would begin? Your argument holds merit if 30 trillion dinar were still on the street. They are not, so its time to look at where we are going. Where is that? I have no idea, but a lop, based on their actions, seems to be out of the question. A float, a staging rate, or an rv are all possible. Your lop theory makes no sense anymore. JMHO... You haven't seen the correct numbers in regards to the outstanding physical bills in years. None of us have. So, sell your currency. I think, based on the marshal plan, I'll keep mine. Have a good night. And...yes, people really set this up, and no, I'm not going into it.P.S. Adam...I think you are right. 10 cents to a dollar. It will get back to over three. We just won't be along for that ride.

I havent even stated that I think they are going to lop.....why do people put words in my mouth just because i stand firmly that this is not what we want? If I thought they were going to lop, I would have already sold out. Think about that for a minute. Im just reiterating that the CBI is talking about lopping. Thats it.....they have options, they dont have to lop, they dont have to do anything. Butbon abpositive note, they have stated they are backing thebdinar 2.5 times its current value so thats what I am looking for. For them to act on that, instead of taking a different route.....

I havent even stated that I think they are going to lop.....why do people put words in my mouth just because i stand firmly that this is not what we want? If I thought they were going to lop, I would have already sold out. Think about that for a minute. Im just reiterating that the CBI is talking about lopping. Thats it.....they have options, they dont have to lop, they dont have to do anything. Butbon abpositive note, they have stated they are backing thebdinar 2.5 times its current value so thats what I am looking for. For them to act on that, instead of taking a different route.....

And just FYI, they keep the updated numbers almost monthly....look.at the financial indicator spreadsheets on.their website....its on the row of currency outside the banks aka currency in circulation.

KEEP has a hard on regarding this investment for a reason and it definitely isn't negative.  what "john" constantly revisits day after day the same "tart, nasty, smelly a**" pu***.  i know if i were a dude, i wouldn't put my money on it. Said in the same vernacular and voice as Kuduku. Peace.

I.continue to look.for actions taken in a different direction then whats being stated.....is that a crime? To keep an.eye out for something positive in our favor? Thats why we all are here correct?

Anyone have a historical example of lifting the zeroes = lifting zeroes off of exchange rate?

I have only seen off both the currency and exchange rate.....but stricktly.for the new.currency introduced.....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Delete the 3 0's ( 000 ) off the EXCHANGE RATE !

.00086 = .86

That's what I'm talking about

Go RV ....................

no this is wrong and I don't know whom started this , but they seem to be forgetting that the Iraqis don't have to exchange as the money is in their country

so this does not even  apply to them , this is just more guru wash

DEUCESSSSSSS :peace:

* At the conclusion of our investigation we[/size] join our voices[/size] with [/size]the demands of the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives that calls for the activation of the project to delete the zeros for the [/size]benefit of the Iraqi monetary policy and all the Iraqi people[/size], especially the poor and low-income people.[/size]

All together now...join our voices...3, 2, 1

Launch [/size]The Iraqi Dinar ~ VP of the Economic Commission project to delete the zeros & economic feasibility of the regional climate[/size] suitable for launch[/size]

We have lift off... soon

Of course we all know that Goverments always do what is best for their people, especially the poor and low income, right?

Oh by the way, before anyone takes that comment serious; it is called sarcasm.

Roadrunner

Edited by Roadrunner
  • Upvote 3

people people lets be civil here.. honestly, none of us really have a clue what this "delete the zeros" really means. We all have our theories but thats just what they are.. KEEP I know you like to point out what other countries have meant by deleting the zeros but would you really compare the situation those countries were in to the situation Iraq is in??? I think what we have here is an unprecedented case.. the first of its kind... I'm sure much of the meaning of these articles is lost in translation but really all we have at this point is conjecture. 

Also how would the delete the zeros effect those of us who have lower denominations? if your worried about a lop than why not just buy large quantities of 500 dinar notes, or invest in the isx? if they delete the zeros and you have 1 mil in 500 dinar notes your sitting pretty, ya u'd pay more for them but u'd also be buying peace of mind and wouldn't bat an eye at these delete 3 zeros because ur notes only got 2. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

people people lets be civil here.. honestly, none of us really have a clue what this "delete the zeros" really means. We all have our theories but thats just what they are.. KEEP I know you like to point out what other countries have meant by deleting the zeros but would you really compare the situation those countries were in to the situation Iraq is in??? I think what we have here is an unprecedented case.. the first of its kind... I'm sure much of the meaning of these articles is lost in translation but really all we have at this point is conjecture. 

Also how would the delete the zeros effect those of us who have lower denominations? if your worried about a lop than why not just buy large quantities of 500 dinar notes, or invest in the isx? if they delete the zeros and you have 1 mil in 500 dinar notes your sitting pretty, ya u'd pay more for them but u'd also be buying peace of mind and wouldn't bat an eye at these delete 3 zeros because ur notes only got 2. 

Please dont take offense but speak for yourself if you dont know what deleting the zeros really means. They have been pretty clear at times as to what it is in the past. The CBIs plan has not changed since this so called educational campaign started years ago. They have used the word redenominate, given an exchange ratio from old to new currency, talked about the reduced money supply/replacing the entire currency, and even mentioned specific countries that have done this action before. 

You have to understand that although these are all different countries, the one thing that puts them all in the same boat is the failed monetary policies, extremely high inflation, low exchange rate, and inflated money supply. All these countries have dealt with this problem in the same fashion. Its nothing new.....and just because you might be sitting on oil, it doesnt magically erase any monetary policy problems. So of course Iraq isnt Turkey, or Romania etc, but it doesnt matter....

And having lower denominations wont help you either if they lop.....nor will having your dinar electronic in an account. Its ALL affected......your 500 note would still be affected....anything under the 1000 dinar bill is still affected. A 500 dinar note basically would become half a dinar. You still move the decimal over just like you would a larger note.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2