Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Launch The Iraqi Dinar ~ VP of the Economic Commission project to delete the zeros & economic feasibility of the regional climate suitable for launch

supergirl

Okay guys, fact is we do not now what they are going to do.... but how in the world would a LOP benefit the people???? According to this quote,

"calls for the activation of the project to delete the zeros for the benefit of the Iraqi monetary policy and all the Iraqi people, especially the poor and low-income people."

Notice the word especially.... A neutral event is of no benefit to anyone... They also refer to the amount of reserves they have as being a reason for a push to go on par with the dollar.

We all hope for the best... The fact is they are finally in agreement to do this thing. An answer to the roller coaster we have all been on for years...

I say, "Bring It!!"

It is, whatever it is..

Blessings to us all.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Sometimes it's not about hope.  If the hope does not trust in something that is true...then it's a false hope.  I can hope all day long that I wake up as Tom Brady, but that's not an asset or something to be admired.  That's something to be pitied.  I hope the Dinar RV's...but it doesn't mean it will.

Anyone else have thoughts on the fils?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Since when has ANY government given a dang about benefits to the people?

Dropping the 000's in a NO-WIN for everyone, this I agree with. It just does not make any sense.

We are looking for a straight REVALUE of the currency.

Whenever you see something that talks about dropping the 0's - that is NOT good.

Lets all hope for a decent revalue event and great return on our investments. :) Go RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Deleting the zero's is RD or LOP.

No good.!!

No improvement of purchasing power.

No bright future for Iraq

We don't make money :( is a neutral event

Thats totally correct and what they are talking about here.

Hopefully we see the CBI hold back on the deletion of the zeroes and  raise the value first.

If they raise the value and get it to 1 cent per dinar they could retire the 25 K notes.

Get it to a dime and all the 3 zero notes could be retired. Problem is thats what most of us have.

Thanks Supergirl.  Whats your take on this article?

Can someone interpret the fils part of the article please?

1000 Fils to the dinar.

• Upvote 1

Okay guys, fact is we do not now what they are going to do.... but how in the world would a LOP benefit the people???? According to this quote,"calls for the activation of the project to delete the zeros for the benefit of the Iraqi monetary policy and all the Iraqi people, especially the poor and low-income people."Notice the word especially.... A neutral event is of no benefit to anyone... They also refer to the amount of reserves they have as being a reason for a push to go on par with the dollar.We all hope for the best... The fact is they are finally in agreement to do this thing. An answer to the roller coaster we have all been on for years...I say, "Bring It!!"It is, whatever it is..Blessings to us all.

the reason it helps he Iraqi citizens is they will be using smaller units with higher values. It much easier for a dumber to figure out
  • Upvote 1

I have been  over and over  tossing these zero`  articles around ,, but what sticks out the best is that in the world of Arabic language , the lifting , or taken zero`s  ,  is  said to be  taken the zero`s out  { or taken them off the market }  lift them also in the direction of taken the bigger notes out of the markets,  now at then end of these post , we see them saying it will benefit the poor and lower income ,,, so in my thinking they are about to release the lower notes , and make the larger notes leave the markets ,  { lift the zero`s }  let us not forget the personal credit card they are , or are about to pass out ,   this will bring the rate of exchange ,  also my thinking !  this could come out at any rate under the sun , we have seen whole lot of articles stating anywhere from 1,ooo to 1  --- to 1 to 1 --- to the 2.50  range  even the 3.33 reinstatement rate ------    it is about to do something ------ don`t argue over what we think --  to late for that ,, { arguing over the  lifting of zero`s and rates that was last year , } this  time --- we truly are  in the wait . hold our breath , and hope it will be a great deal we have been looking for ,, nothing more to be said really :peace:

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

Jeepguy, I am with you on this one. These articles are not being translated by a person who understands the Arabic language and how it is used. Deleting the zero means removing them. There is a lot lost in translation because it is not done by a real person. My feeling is that that they are trying to remove the higher notes, letting them use the USD and then RV between .86 and 1.13. This would allow the exchange of USD for the IQD at or near par.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I have been  over and over  tossing these zero`  articles around ,, but what sticks out the best is that in the world of Arabic language , the lifting , or taken zero`s  ,  is  said to be  taken the zero`s out  { or taken them off the market }  lift them also in the direction of taken the bigger notes out of the markets,  now at then end of these post , we see them saying it will benefit the poor and lower income ,,, so in my thinking they are about to release the lower notes , and make the larger notes leave the markets ,  { lift the zero`s }  let us not forget the personal credit card they are , or are about to pass out ,   this will bring the rate of exchange ,  also my thinking !  this could come out at any rate under the sun , we have seen whole lot of articles stating anywhere from 1,ooo to 1  --- to 1 to 1 --- to the 2.50  range  even the 3.33 reinstatement rate ------    it is about to do something ------ don`t argue over what we think --  to late for that ,, { arguing over the  lifting of zero`s and rates that was last year , } this  time --- we truly are  in the wait . hold our breath , and hope it will be a great deal we have been looking for ,, nothing more to be said really :peace:

Hey  Buuudddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! 

Sometimes it's not about hope.  If the hope does not trust in something that is true...then it's a false hope.  I can hope all day long that I wake up as Tom Brady, but that's not an asset or something to be admired.  That's something to be pitied.  I hope the Dinar RV's...but it doesn't mean it will.

Anyone else have thoughts on the fils?

other than to say I agree? Nah....that's about it

• Upvote 2

oh boy, the yeah sayers and the nay sayers are beating this one up....all i know is they can't cut 3 zeros off my notes...and if they delete zeros then there is no reason to pull the old notes off the streets.....i go back to shabibi's words....blah blah blah, rv the rest.   the new money has to have a higher value to be worth anything....ahhh...why bother...lol 

• Upvote 5

They haven't been replacing mutilated currency, they have to pay several dinar extra to get larger notes, they are flooded with us dollar, smart cards being issued, talks about gold coins, getting better banking systems, reaching out to investors.......= they are looking to gain a SOUND economic ground. I'm sorry but a LOP doesnt make any sense. Especially since they've been at this for several years. They are pulling money in that Saddam over printed. Once it's destroyed the value will grow stronger.

I just don't buy into these LOP articles. Maybe we are missing some wording into what remove 0s mean. I do know this, Iraq can raise their value without a LOP. I'm comfortable they are reducing the money supply, so I'm comfortable that they WILL RV as soon as all can work together.

• Upvote 8

Jeepguy, I am with you on this one. These articles are not being translated by a person who understands the Arabic language and how it is used. Deleting the zero means removing them. There is a lot lost in translation because it is not done by a real person. My feeling is that that they are trying to remove the higher notes, letting them use the USD and then RV between .86 and 1.13. This would allow the exchange of USD for the IQD at or near par.

I agree with you both that they want to remove the large notes. All we can do is what a lot of us have been doing for a long time, hope it's good, hope it's soon. I'd certainly be glad to trade my high notes in at anything .25 or higher. And that's final!!!!   :peace:

Thanks, Supergirl. I read your posts often and you do a great job of keeping us informed but unless I'm missing something in the translation, which is possible, I thought deleting the zeroes is not what we want because it's supposed to result in a neutral event, no gain and no loss. If I'm wrong, please let me know what I am missing in the article.

Your not missing a thing......we dont want them to delete the zeros.....it does take the zeros off the new notes, and the zeros off the new nites exchange rate at the same time.....so we dont stand to make any money that way.....its a wash.....

Hopefully they will raise the value first which someone did mention in a different article......but one person cant make all the decisions!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4