Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yep, there's 3 of them, and all 3 of them have been inspiring to me.  Humor, witty, and full of  integrity.  Awesome Patriotic women.  :salute:

Couldn't agree more Patty... I love reading what the Gals posts... wouldn't be the same around here without them. :salute:

I'm very happy they are here!

• Upvote 2

***///

'OlSarge picked each one of his "Attaches" for a different quality in each,

but every one of us for Our Military background,

Patriotism, common sense and sense of humour.

We're a mixed bag to be sure, but the balance is what made us all stay together

after we found out about -and finally met one another- when 'OlSarge became ill.

Somehow we think he knew that would happen.... :)

And you're right, one of takes things a little less serious,

one is more intellectual and grounded,

the other wedged betwixt the two of us - we call her "The Equalizer"... :lol:

You telling me the A, B, C and B being the equalizer :)  The ol'Sarge definitely knew what he was doing.. picking the best three just like the golden girls :)

• Upvote 2

appreciate the post but it seems every year a post like this resurfaces and in all honesty you are really NOT telling us anything we dont already know.  I say live and let live. Of course people need to continue to live their lives but when u add that something that can change a  persons future and life it becomes HOPE and they cant but help get sucked in. Also i will add been in this for a long time myself and it is definitely needed to step away for a while.

I agree Easy.

To me the key to keeping my sanity is staying away from all the "it's done",  "Back screens show .....", "the rate will be $11.65" type of post!!  

These post will get you all excited and then comes to the big let down!!

There is a reason why you are here on DV,  stick to the information that Adam, k98nights, Yota691, TBomb and many many other great researchers provide us here at DV and you will be fine!!!   :twocents: 

• Upvote 2

You telling me the A, B, C and B being the equalizer :)  The ol'Sarge definitely knew what he was doing.. picking the best three just like the golden girls :)

***///

Indeed he did! 

But the Golden Girls also had poor old Sofia....

who- due to a stroke - would say whatever was on her mind...

We think a little of that sneaks up on US, too! :lol:

***///

We're doin' alright..... 

Volunteering w/ Veterans,

playing Golf,

doin' lunch w/ friends,

fishing,

travelling to do good works,

swillin' Martinis,

researching and becoming enlightened.....

it only appears we spend too much time here

because there are 3 of us posting....! :lol:

Good point, but I have never thought you spent too much time here. Love your collective sense(s) of humor and the ways you each write.  And think the world of all of you. So there, you Collective, You!!

That one is my "bestie"......the other two, not so much.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

awww, Shabs. Not fair. You like one, you gotta' like "em all!!

• Upvote 1

I love where this thread went you people are awesome grounded folks. I love all your opinions and humour. I don't believe gurus of any stripe. I read them but my opinions come from news and informed opinions from mostly this group here.  :bravo:    :bow:  :) 

My get away is an off the grid cottage 5 hours north of Toronto buried deep in the wilderness. NO phone, internet, or worries (except which lure the fish are biting on) just came back from 2 weeks holiday there and back into the thick of it again <_<  Ya gotta love it :twothumbs:  I can't wait for my next weekend away now back to the grind :unsure::P ...When ya coming fishing

Burt???? :soon: 

• Upvote 1

Hey friends and fellow investors.  I don't talk to much here on the boards but have been in this investment going on around 8 years now…seems like forever as some of you can understand.   :eyebrows:

I have something that may save some of you some sanity.  "Step away from the computer."  Yep…step away.  Things are looking great and yes we could have an RV/RI or RIP anytime.    :twocents:   BUT while you are spending hours reading and fretting over Guru TRASH…LIFE is going on around you.

I'm a pastor and have a great, growing church in Arkansas (yes, I'm a Texas transplant and on loan to Arkansas  :tiphat: ).  Last Saturday I received a call from a dear pastor buddy…his brother had unexpectedly passed away.  I asked how we could help.  He said, "Tell your family and friends you love them---we just don't know how much time we have."  Puts things in perspective doesn't it?

So…if it RV's tomorrow you will get an email from Adam…if it RV's in six months…same email.  Don't let life slip by while you wish away today.

As a point of reference…I walked away for about two years and checked the boards about once a month…same old news.

SOOOO…get out there and live a little.   :twothumbs:

Texxas

Yea thats what i did for awhile... almost 2 years i think i stepped away. Only thing that brought me back was the CH7 lift. I still think nothing major is going to happen rest of 2013. I personally will wait a couple weeks after Ramadan to see if any news happens then take another break until HCL is resolved.

I think RV if it happens will come around 2015 early 2016

Good point, but I have never thought you spent too much time here. Love your collective sense(s) of humor and the ways you each write.  And think the world of all of you. So there, you Collective, You!!

awww, Shabs. Not fair. You like one, you gotta' like "em all!!

***///

We're more of a "vintage collection" ! :P

Thanks for the kind words - good to hear we don't necessarily "annoy" everyone here.... :D  

The entertainment value alone outta be worth a pass - even from our detractors! :eek:

As for SHABS, we know the "beeping" he hears when reading our posts is just his soft 'ol heart

beatin' a little faster being so close to his secret crushes. :wub:  We Love you, too RatBoy ! :wave:  :lol: