Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey friends and fellow investors.  I don't talk to much here on the boards but have been in this investment going on around 8 years now…seems like forever as some of you can understand.   :eyebrows:

I have something that may save some of you some sanity.  "Step away from the computer."  Yep…step away.  Things are looking great and yes we could have an RV/RI or RIP anytime.    :twocents:   BUT while you are spending hours reading and fretting over Guru TRASH…LIFE is going on around you.

I'm a pastor and have a great, growing church in Arkansas (yes, I'm a Texas transplant and on loan to Arkansas  :tiphat: ).  Last Saturday I received a call from a dear pastor buddy…his brother had unexpectedly passed away.  I asked how we could help.  He said, "Tell your family and friends you love them---we just don't know how much time we have."  Puts things in perspective doesn't it?

So…if it RV's tomorrow you will get an email from Adam…if it RV's in six months…same email.  Don't let life slip by while you wish away today.

As a point of reference…I walked away for about two years and checked the boards about once a month…same old news.

SOOOO…get out there and live a little.   :twothumbs:

Texxas

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

***///

We're doin' alright..... 

Volunteering w/ Veterans,

playing Golf,

doin' lunch w/ friends,

fishing,

travelling to do good works,

swillin' Martinis,

researching and becoming enlightened.....

it only appears we spend too much time here

because there are 3 of us posting....! :lol:

• Upvote 1

appreciate the post but it seems every year a post like this resurfaces and in all honesty you are really NOT telling us anything we dont already know.  I say live and let live. Of course people need to continue to live their lives but when u add that something that can change a  persons future and life it becomes HOPE and they cant but help get sucked in. Also i will add been in this for a long time myself and it is definitely needed to step away for a while.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

And I'm only here to attempt to keep them 3 gals in check......they leave, I leave.   I could use some fishing time myself.....catfish sounds good.  :D  Thank you for your concern though Texxas.  

GO RV, then BV

***///

Lightly battered in tempura, dropped in hotazz peanut oil,

laid out on some paper towels

and lightly dusted with sea salt n' fresh cracked pepper,

served up with some red beans & rice and

a big 'ol glass of sweet tea.

How can ya NOT make time for THAT...?! :confused2:  :D

• Upvote 1

***///

Sounds great.......but I prefer my ice tea come from Long Island.   :eyebrows:

GO RV, then L.I.I.T

Edited by Shabibilicious

it only appears we spend too much time here

because there are 3 of us posting....! :lol:

OMG there's 3 of you.......So whos the smart one ?  One of you's has a very funny sense of humor!

***///

Now ya talken my language  

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 2

OMG there 3 of you.......So whos the smartest ?  One of you's has a very funny sense of humor!

***///

'OlSarge picked each one of his "Attaches" for a different quality in each,

but every one of us for Our Military background,

Patriotism, common sense and sense of humour.

We're a mixed bag to be sure, but the balance is what made us all stay together

after we found out about -and finally met one another- when 'OlSarge became ill.

Somehow we think he knew that would happen.... :)

And you're right, one of takes things a little less serious,

one is more intellectual and grounded,

the other wedged betwixt the two of us - we call her "The Equalizer"... :lol:

• Upvote 2

That one is my "bestie"......the other two, not so much.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

***///

We know this about you, SHABS.... 

you'd be surprised how often she comes to your defence when one of us

wants to smack ya!

She's the one who said you'd be allowed in our bunker.... jury was out...

until she said you'd have Scotch.

Game changer.

• Upvote 1

Yep, there's 3 of them, and all 3 of them have been inspiring to me.  Humor, witty, and full of  integrity.  Awesome Patriotic women.  :salute:

Ya Patty, I gotta tell ya those 3 gals are very intelligent and funny too. Sometimes they say things that make me laugh out loud and sound like an idiot.  But I really do like to always see what they have to say.

Now I know you gals are listening in on this.........Big hug to ya all........ :hug:

• Upvote 2

I spend most of my day (while my wife is at work) on the computer looking for employment and checking the dinar news updates (usually spend about 30 minutes to 1 hour checking up on the dinar)........but when my wife is home from work..... I spend time with her.

I just say to you.... Amen Brother.

Sorry Texxas for hijacking your thread......but in a sense, you can see some of us have become a family of sorts......albeit, a little dysfunctional.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

***///

For better or worse --- !  :P

and...

NEVADA SAM.... you're a good egg. 

Sounds like you've struck a harmonius balance there.

Good luck with that job thing,

we're lighting a candle, killing a chicken & throwin' some bones on it for ya! ;)

• Upvote 1

Ya Patty, I gotta tell ya those 3 gals are very intelligent and funny too. Sometimes they say things that make me laugh out loud and sound like an idiot.  But I really do like to always see what they have to say.

Now I know you gals are listening in on this.........Big hug to ya all........ :hug:

That's what I love about our Gal's, they say things, that I wish I could.  They all mean well, they just have a more aggressive, sensitive side to it.  They show so much compassion for our America, that is what draws me to them.  All three of them. 

God has brought these women into our path to wake us up.  We can't sit silent, they are us and helping others come forth out of their shell of silence. 

• Upvote 2