Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki in Prison?

Tripphood

We should consider that the article is an opinion piece and that it is meant to state that they would like to see Maliki in prison right now.  Sometimes these articles speak as if something has occurred, when it's just a strong opinion. I've not seen anything on this, at any other site....yet..but I'm hopeful..lol.

Agree Tbomb, they are just wishing.  

Although I am in coolbeans camp on this one.  They need to hang in there, let the process work.  Even if Maliki ran for a third term he would not get it.  I believe the Dawa party has been given more support from the people, than his.  Of course he could actually start moving in the direction of keeping promises and bringing electricity to the people, he might be seen in a better light.

Could throw the whole country into chaos.

Maliki is hated by Al-Qaeda because he had arrested and jailed so many.

If Maliki were jailed it will be seen as a victory for Al-Qaeda.

But I guess there are some who think Al-Qaeda winning is what the US wants these days...

We do fund Al-Qaeda in Syria and every body seems to think that is ok so who knows.

Maybe if Al-Qaeda takes over Iraq it will RV?

Who knows?

I do not support the terrorist just for the record so I do not care what every one else supports that is your business not mine.

:twocents:

Coolbeans I agree... amazing how the bigger picture gets lost with all the hopes of an RV.

I highly doubt Maliki is in prison... and I sure as he$$ will never root for Al-Qaeda... who is being backed by the US, UK and France.

***///

As we stated in our first post on this thread, unless something was lost in translation.....

It appears that is indeed what has happened...

reading right to left - then twisting it to read left to right - has spurned a hopeful

diatribe by all who wish to see this vile creep behind bars.

apparently he's still a free-range despot. <_<

I agree, TBomb and Zig...

Inasmuch as I would love for it to be true, I think the vote may have been over a "3rd term" as President.  I think this opinion piece is saying he'll be in prison instead of re-elected for the next Parliamentary Session.  Always hard to decipher these articles, but that's what I'm thinking.

Minister

04/08/2013-8: 50 pm

Said Deputy liberal block, Sunday, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki "in prison" during the next parliamentary session, not as Prime Minister "because of his crimes against the Iraqi people."

Jawad Al-hasnawi said in an interview for "news" that Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki will be in jail and not on the Prime Minister at the next session, because of his crimes against the Iraqi people ", accusing him of" direct responsibility for the Iraqi blood is flowing.

Al-hasnawi said that "Yemeni, Al-Maliki himself daydreaming by taking a third session after the failures of security breakdowns and lack of success in any file, wondering" how attacking Iraqi control and be more waste of their blood. "

He said Maliki was now in jail, without ruling on the State of law Coalition, who defended staunchly, even eliminating non-politicized with a real Parliament does not defend the spoilers. "

The Kurdistan Alliance was announced on Sunday, expressed his support for Prime Minister Nouri Maliki, the third mandate Government, emphasizing the lack of a legal provision in the Constitution was opposed to it.

The House voted, on 26 January, authenticate by 170 deputies of the three presidencies mandate law amid opposition members of the State of law coalition led by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

Al-Maliki's coalition said the submission to the Federal Supreme Court appeal by special Act of Parliament mandates the three presidencies as "unconstitutional."

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2Fne

Looking for a different link.....http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2Fnews_article_205545.html

​ don't think so, it would have been on the news already. 

If it is true Al queda in Syria is being supported by the US......what is the threat then?

Ziggie it has been put out in the open by our own guberment that we are funding them... it was supposed to be a secret before.

"the threat"? Al-Qaeda is the excuse... I know it doesn't make a bit of sense... "we fund them... then we fight them".

That is the name of the game. It's been going on for a long time.

If we keep playing that game... it's not going to come to a good end for us. IMHO

come on family, we know this is just a translation burp.  nouri al-maliki is definitely not in anyone's prison.  as of right now that guy owns iraq. 

by the way i finally got some boots on the ground intel, finally!  a best friend of mine is friends with an iraqi and man oh man the information he is relaying to me is 2nd to none.  its amazing though how he corroborates a lot of the news we are breaking down in the news section on dinarvets.  one thing this guy repeatedly states is that the country hates maliki but that some kind of way he always ends up in power regardless of the wishes of the people. 

another critical point he emphasizes is the levels of corruption in the country.  he says that in the middle east corruption is rampant but controlled.  for instance ME countries will often place in their budgets for infrastructure projects to be completed at way higher than cost so that the left over funds, after project completion, are pocketed by government officials.  he says iraq is different in that the project is budgeted but after "completion" the funds are pocketed by corrupt officials and when you visit the project site, there is no product just dirt.  i see now why so many laws had to be enacted to promote transparency and acceptable accounting principles.  finally he was sharing with my buddy pictures of the beatings taking place by security forces on the protestors.  my buddy says, and i quote, (august 2nd) "......just showed me some pictures from TODAY in Baghdad where people are protesting the government and the police are KICKING THEY TAIL!!! smh" 

i hope and pray that true stability comes to that country for the sake of our investment.  one thing we can rest assured about though is that maliki is in no one's prison.  as a matter of fact it looks like he is now getting the support of barzani and kurdistan for a 3rd term.  how this maliki guy does it, i have no idea because just 6 months ago barzani hated his guts and refused to step foot in baghdad.  now they are chums.  politics is a fickle dame isn't it?

He's not in jail, this guy is ranting that he will be.   He has no immunity once he is out of office.  His crimes are many.  But what gets me at the end of this article it says that he took the 3rd term to court and won.  But he failed to mention that mahmoud (the judge does everything maliki wants).  Duh...kick the maliki and behead the judge.

:angry: 

well can we behead Maliki and Kick the Judge

I saw on TV this morning that a two year old toddler is DYING of cancer!!

And this IDIOT is allowed to suck air for another day, week, month or year??

Where is the JUSTICE in THAT???!!!

:ph34r:  :angry:

• Upvote 1