Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki in Prison?

Tripphood

Minister

04/08/2013-8: 50 pm

Said Deputy liberal block, Sunday, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki "in prison" during the next parliamentary session, not as Prime Minister "because of his crimes against the Iraqi people."

Jawad Al-hasnawi said in an interview for "news" that Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki will be in jail and not on the Prime Minister at the next session, because of his crimes against the Iraqi people ", accusing him of" direct responsibility for the Iraqi blood is flowing.

Al-hasnawi said that "Yemeni, Al-Maliki himself daydreaming by taking a third session after the failures of security breakdowns and lack of success in any file, wondering" how attacking Iraqi control and be more waste of their blood. "

He said Maliki was now in jail, without ruling on the State of law Coalition, who defended staunchly, even eliminating non-politicized with a real Parliament does not defend the spoilers. "

The Kurdistan Alliance was announced on Sunday, expressed his support for Prime Minister Nouri Maliki, the third mandate Government, emphasizing the lack of a legal provision in the Constitution was opposed to it.

The House voted, on 26 January, authenticate by 170 deputies of the three presidencies mandate law amid opposition members of the State of law coalition led by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

Al-Maliki's coalition said the submission to the Federal Supreme Court appeal by special Act of Parliament mandates the three presidencies as "unconstitutional."

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2Fne

Looking for a different link.....http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2Fnews_article_205545.html

Edited by Tripphood
  • Upvote 4

***///

SAY WHAT...?!   Man, you had better not be messin' with us.....

If this cat is really in jail - AWESOME...!

If it was lost in translation that he only BELONGS in jail - that's different now.

And why put him in jail - he'll only be loose with the other murderers during the next

"jail break".....

We vote an ied up his butt and a fireworks show for the Iraqi people !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

Deputy pm: Al-Maliki will be in jail during the next session and not as Prime Minister
04/08/2013-8: 50 pm | Hits: 670

Said Deputy liberal block, Sunday, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki "in prison" during the next parliamentary session, not as Prime Minister "because of his crimes against the Iraqi people."

Jawad Al-hasnawi said in an interview for "news" that Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki will be in jail and not on the Prime Minister at the next session, because of his crimes against the Iraqi people ", accusing him of" direct responsibility for the Iraqi blood is flowing.

Al-hasnawi said that "Yemeni, Al-Maliki himself daydreaming by taking a third session after the failures of security breakdowns and lack of success in any file, wondering" how attacking Iraqi control and be more waste of their blood. "

He said Maliki was now in jail, without ruling on the State of law Coalition, who defended staunchly, even eliminating non-politicized with a real Parliament does not defend the spoilers. "

The Kurdistan Alliance was announced on Sunday, expressed his support for Prime Minister Nouri Maliki, the third mandate Government, emphasizing the lack of a legal provision in the Constitution was opposed to it.

The House voted, on 26 January, authenticate by 170 deputies of the three presidencies mandate law amid opposition members of the State of law coalition led by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

Al-Maliki's coalition said the submission to the Federal Supreme Court appeal by special Act of Parliament mandates the three presidencies as "unconstitutional."

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2Fnews_article_205545.html

• Upvote 2

Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki "in prison" during the next parliamentary session, not as Prime Minister "because of his crimes against the Iraqi people."

I surely hope this is true and signifies a wake-up call in Iraq....

Boot the Maliki into Abhu Grab and GOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVV !!!   :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 1

This article is in the news section, not in the "articles" nor "reports" nor "page intellectual"..these other areas can contain opinion pieces..this still could be someone's opinion..let's let it play out.

Diaa al-Asadi: Liberal informed al-Maliki face-to-face and the need to submit his resignation or correct mistakes
08/05/2013 - 12:41 p | Hits: 240

Detection secretary general of the Liberal bloc in Parliament, Dr. Diaa al-Asadi inform the federal Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki should resign or correct errors in accordance with a specific timetable, while stressing that the Liberals refuse to give al-Maliki as prime minister for a third term.

Asadi said in an interview with a reporter, "Khandan" said: "Liberal bloc told the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki in the meetings of the National Alliance of the need to submit his resignation as a result of failures and errors in the administration of government and as a result of the conduct of the country in the wrong direction."

Asadi said that "these submissions came once before Muqtada al-Sadr and again by the representatives of the Liberal bloc in the National Alliance," pointing out that our position is clear to be that Maliki submit his resignation or corrects errors in accordance with a specific timetable. "

With regard to the desire of a coalition of state law Maliki's nomination for a third session or extend the life of the current government confirmed al-Asadi that "the Liberal bloc rejects this matter definitively has informed a coalition of state law Bmardtna this trend will stand deduced it," adding that "other parties within the National Alliance initiated share opinion and attitude. "

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_205566.html

Edited by TBomb

I just ran a search for this on google iraq....Buratha seems to be the only source so far.  Buratha can be an extremist news site, but I've found often times many of their articles to be credible, for what that's worth.

• Upvote 1

He said Maliki was now in jail, 

Like right now?

Of course they object....good luck with that.

Install Hashemi as President, Show everyone the HCL,  Revalue the currency, Best Ramadan ever.

It would be great if it were true. I believe he is responsible for all the prison breaks and violence lately and especially during Ramadan. That is a big time no, no. No blood is to be shed during Ramadan. I think people are finally seeing him for what he is. I don't think they want Iran to be their buddy and now Iran has a new President. Who knows. It can't be any worse. Let's hope.

• Upvote 1

Oh, it's getting interesting again. If this is fact, I hope the next guy can get stuff done....as in fully seated GOI and can share power with Allawi or whoever takes the spot for the Fed. Council or whatever it's called. I forget, it's been so long since I even thought about all that stuff.

If true, could cause delays, no?

Could throw the whole country into chaos.

Maliki is hated by Al-Qaeda because he had arrested and jailed so many.

If Maliki were jailed it will be seen as a victory for Al-Qaeda.

But I guess there are some who think Al-Qaeda winning is what the US wants these days...

We do fund Al-Qaeda in Syria and every body seems to think that is ok so who knows.

Maybe if Al-Qaeda takes over Iraq it will RV?

Who knows?

I do not support the terrorist just for the record so I do not care what ever one else supports that is your business not mine.

:twocents:

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 3

WOW! Some amazing stuff in the news right now!! The embassies being shut down...HSBC bank..and now M being locked up!! Could it all be connected somehow? I am curious as to what we are getting ready to see happen!! I for one, think its going to be a pretty good show!! I've got my popcorn ready... Waiting for the feature presentation to start!! God bless!!

• Upvote 2