Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All right guys and gals

Heavyduty053

not all of us vets are silent HeavyD....I have even suggested in my preaching that people MUST be prepared for such types of eventualities....thanks for the post...but remember Jesus Himself said both the wise and the foolish would be asleep...here's hoping folks wake up in time

• Upvote 1

not all of us vets are silent HeavyD....I have even suggested in my preaching that people MUST be prepared for such types of eventualities....thanks for the post...but remember Jesus Himself said both the wise and the foolish would be asleep...here's hoping folks wake up in time

Yes he did and I am afraid there will be more asleep than awake up until out front actions start taking place in front of the people.......I am with you will they wake up in time to save this nation before it is locked into bondage. On the other side there seems to be a spiritual revival building in this country to return back to God at least in some spots. Even Billy Graham said the other day that America has fallen into a modern day Ninevah.

Well...iam a Vietnam vet, one of the youngest.i went with starry eyes of our government,now I know it, and certainly this administration is capable of anything. What is the problem is young starry eyed soldiers will do what they are told to ,thinking its got to be done.i think by that time those of us that will fire back will be weeded out and dealt with in what ever means necessary to bring in the new world that will be left. Sorry but that's how I see it.

There will be some that follow the GOVT. There`s bound to be.

Just not enough. They will have to use UN troops for the most part like some of the posters here have suggested earlier.

Keep it locked and keep it loaded baby. 

Make sure you got enough ammo a good plan and supplies.

If things go south

take out as many as you can and die free. 

• Upvote 2

1. Remember hurricane Katrina and how the people were hearded into the Dome and then locked in because the CDC said they didn't want any disease to spray. Remember Shepard Smith and Fox news reporting that a check point was set up right across a bridge leading out and everyone that tried to go through it was turned back.....Remember the people starving and didn't have hardly any assistance from the govt. Remember the diseases created because of unsantitary conditions.....and it is now speculated that our govt wanted to use that hurricane to rid New Orleans of a lot of poor rift taft as they called it. It was a test run to study the results.....that's why the govt was slow to help.

• Upvote 2

Remember hurricane Katrina

It's not well known that a group of pastors...including my own went to mayor Morial a shot time before Katrina to warn that if 'Southern Decadence" was not cancelled G-D would bring judgement upon the city (it was scheduled to start the day Katrina hit....it is one of the most foul *** celebrations held annually throughout the south) Morial said sorry guys we need the tourist dollars... how sad but the Bible says "...surely the Lord doeth nothing except He reveal it first to His servants the prophets..".....they did NOT listen to IMO a G-D given warning... :(

• Upvote 1

Bullets, Beans, Bandaides, and Bibles !! Anyone that is not prepared is going to be in really bad shape when this thing goes down, however it plays out.  And I agree with some other post, I think there might be some US military that would follow those orders, but not many.  But I really think those pretty blue helmets will be good targets!!!!

One other thing people that can't wrap their thinking around this kind of thing happening to America is to look this up for themselves........Keyword   Fema Plastic Coffins, Madison Georgia. Fema is getting prepared for a mass something storing hundreds of thousands of these plastic coffins around the US. Look it up there is pictures to prove it...then see what you say.   All I can say is I think God is letting evil rear its ugly head here because we shut him out over the years.....Even parents are letting their kids be taught that there is no GOD.

Why would Fema be buying and stocking these if they weren't expecting something in the near future.

• Upvote 1

After reading everyone's opinion, and agreeing with you all, and absorbing as much as I can, without losing focus, without letting fear set in.  I have come to the conclusion, that we can not fight this war alone.  This is much more serious than what we are being told, we are now in a heighten proxy war environment. 

We may not be able to stop this, but we sure as heck can lessen the chastisement.  God needs to hear from us, his children.  We need to wake up our" trust in Jesus." 

Then wisdom will flow into our hearts, in the direction He wants us to take, not what we want. 

It is so easy to get caught up in this hype, in everyday life, in the material world.  Step back and assess yourselves and let God deal with it. 

Men, have you prepared your family for any outcome.  Don't let your family go down in fear, they will lose hope in God. 

My man is over there and I am over here. Just cause he's over there, he still has prepared me, and I have done my part to the best of my ability.  Let me tell you I am no buff girl.  Just little Patty, but strength comes from God.  

Remember this...."We can't allow fear to set in. "

Stay vigilant of the times. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1. Remember hurricane Katrina and how the people were hearded into the Dome and then locked in because the CDC said they didn't want any disease to spray. Remember Shepard Smith and Fox news reporting that a check point was set up right across a bridge leading out and everyone that tried to go through it was turned back.....Remember the people starving and didn't have hardly any assistance from the govt. Remember the diseases created because of unsantitary conditions.....and it is now speculated that our govt wanted to use that hurricane to rid New Orleans of a lot of poor rift taft as they called it. It was a test run to study the results.....that's why the govt was slow to help.

The part that concerns me is...........the governments ability to whip up a hurricane and point it in a certain direction.   <_< 

GO RV, then BV

***///

We all, by now, should be acutely aware that the agenda of TPTB's puppet in

Our White House will be our un-doing.

He has a job to do FOR THEM - NOT US - and these evil preparations have advanced on

his watch to proportions and levels some find difficult to grasp and believe.

We are so close to a global un-raveling.  Few are prepared for the horror that is about to

be unleashed.

Please, please wake up.

• Upvote 1

I know there are more military veterans as members here on DV, but everyone is keeping quite, Why, This is a serious matter and there is evidence all around you that one day coming, we may face this choice. None of us wants to see this happen, but none of us wants to see our govt turn into an evil dictatorship either. Voice your opinions, will you keep quite and let your country go to ruins. I do not condone violence but I also believe the fight against wrong is a fight that one should make an effort to win. Staying silent is whats got us in this mess now. This is not directed at you Sarg.

Heavy,  I am one that keeps silent. As a retired 18 series soldier, I well understand the importance of observation and planning before action is taken.  Rest assured that, those of us that are remaining silent are ready :salute:   I am armed to the teeth and my family has been trained and certified by myself in the myriad of weapons at my disposal. Of my four sons, three have served in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Two have ETS'd and obtained degrees. One still serves in the Army's Military Intelligence (I stay informed!).  Many in the military are unhappy with events brought on by our current adminstration, so, I don't feel that our military would take arms against its citizens.  I sit here daily and read, observe and plan.  With each new bit of intel, I adjust my future movement orders accordingly. We that are silent are here, standing beside you and ready to act. :salute: :salute:

De Oppresso Liber :salute: :salute: :salute:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heavy,  I am one that keeps silent. As a retired 18 series soldier, I well understand the importance of observation and planning before action is taken.  Rest assured that, those of us that are remaining silent are ready :salute:   I am armed to the teeth and my family has been trained and certified by myself in the myriad of weapons at my disposal. Of my four sons, three have served in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Two have ETS'd and obtained degrees. One still serves in the Army's Military Intelligence (I stay informed!).  Many in the military are unhappy with events brought on by our current adminstration, so, I don't feel that our military would take arms against its citizens.  I sit here daily and read, observe and plan.  With each new bit of intel, I adjust my future movement orders accordingly. We that are silent are here, standing beside you and ready to act. :salute: :salute:

De Oppresso Liber :salute: :salute: :salute:

Thank You sir and you will join our ranks of preserving liberty as our forefathers prayed over night and day until they hammered out the Constitution.

• Upvote 1