Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All right guys and gals

Heavyduty053

But first I want to input some info: as all of you know by now I am a Vietnam Era Vet and proud of it. I know there are millions of vets of all ages that went into the military a green kid and came out a man or woman with respect and dignity for our country, for what she stands for, and our Constitution. I know that my brothers and sisters in arms of past service is EX Patriots but never the less Patriots and deep down inside we creinge at what is happening to our nation. So many of our brothers and sisters gave the ultimate sacrifice with honor. OK, you know what is going on with our govt and you know there are rumors that it is being set up that if the people fever did start massive protests that the NSA, under the Patriot Act  the President could call out our own military against and fire upon us if necessary to restore order their way...........You know the New World Order is forming and Control of every nation is the new normal.

Now the question and I have no doubt that Old Sarg, me and some others would stand against Take over.....Question, do you think our military men and woman would draw weapons and stand against the people and fire upon them because of direct orders from commanders. Do you really think they could reach deep down inside and pull out enough courage to do that, to face unarmed Americans and shoot them down. We need a discussion on this. I would like some honest views from everyone.

In my opinion if this came to be it would create a civil war of massive erruptions. If that time ever came to be it would take a massive kill ratio by the govt because between the Rednecks, the deer rifles, the sportsman shooters, the EX Military and millions of house hold gun owners would be totally peeed off...... Ok that's my honest opinion of what I think so bring it on, lets see how many Ex Pats still has a stomach for Liberty if the need arises.

• Upvote 2

I am in the National Guard, full time with 24 years of service,

1st when I joined I took an oath to protect and defend the constitution and people of this country, not protect big business and people in charge, if it's an unlawful order, we dont have to follow it.

2nd, The National Guard which is roughly half of the armed forces, fall under state control, not the president, both times I deployed to Iraq my orders stated the secretary of defense with APPROVAL of the governor of the state of Arkansas orders you to title 10 active duty.

I highly doubt most Governors would try to put the Guard against the local people, because they are the local people. not to mention this would kill any chance for reelection they might have.

could it be National Guard and local militias against active duty or UN Soldiers?

either way you play it out it ends VERY badly.

I think the change over to what the Gov wants will be done slowly one piece at a time, so the sheep dont notice if we dont get some new patriotic blood in certain offices.

in short, I dont think any real Soldier will be blind enough to take up arms against his countrymen, they will need to bring in the UN to do it. or should I say TRY it.

Edited by universal_exports
  • Upvote 9

I believe the active military would button up on thier bases and sit it out. (not alowed to conduct military operations on U.S. soil and would be politicly prudent) The state National Guard units might back the Feds but at about 30% , due to desertions and possibly whole units going against the Feds. Any attempt by the goverment to subdue the population by force would be suicidal for that administration. The only way an administration could survive would be to be calling in UN troops and they are some of worst , undisplinned troops I've seen in my 26yrs of service. When I retired I let my fellow soldiers know if they ever took up arms against citizens , they will see me coming the other way.

• Upvote 1

Heavy, the fact that the merit of your question could even be seriously considered means that we're in very dark times.

I agree with universal_exports, it will likely be foreign guys we'll have to deal with while our troops are called away—but deal with them we will.

• Upvote 2

I have thought long and hard about this same situation, could or would any of our kids and adults fire at their own people, unarmed or armed because of an order from whomever? In my heart I would like to think not but that is not in my opinion being realistic. There are unfortunately folks that would do what they believe to be correct in what they were/are trained to do and believe from their commanders.

I have quite a few military in my family, I have ask them the same question and they believe as I that the vast majority of our military would not turn on their own people but still there are some who would.

Would it cause a Civil war, absolutely.Good and bad folks are everywhere, even here in God’s country.

• Upvote 1

It there was a civil war or civil actions it would be a loud to grow, and fought by local police services. Once groups and leaders of groups could be targeted the military would be applied... Bring them in from all areas of the country. All of them would do their jobs as directed.

That is how is goes now.

before you say no..... for sure...re=read the history of Wounded Knee, Sand Creek, Black Wall Street in Tulsa, Rosewood in Fla, Infected blankets given out in Trenton NJ....the Final solution of germany, the pograms of europe & russia, the current madness in the sudan and elsewhere

Cain & Abel,  Isaac & Ishmael....c'mon wickedness exists in the human race because of the sin nature....in a "group" men are capable of the most heinous of acts....it is possible and the Bible portrays a world in which few will survive.... 

:eagle:  :twocents:

• Upvote 2

When I took my oath of enlistment is for the rest of my life it will never expire and as I have said before I'll die on my feet rather than live on my knees.

I've got almost 70 years behind me so when and if the time ever does come I'll be there.

Have we forgot about Kent State in the 70’s

I believe they will fire.

But I believe they will fire not because of orders but because of Federal agents that are in with the protesters will start it by firing from the crowd.

The people you have to worry about is the local police, DHS, NSA, FBI ATF and others.

These people are indoctrinated trained and experienced at taking down or taking out American citizens on a daily basis

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 1

***///

It is NOT our own Troops who would be placed in that position.

hobummer knows it would be an exercise in futility.

The current administration has in place - with the U.N.'s blessing - their own illuminati's army.

They are already prepared to be all over US in their baby-blue helmets.

Their orders are to "maintain order at any cost".....

All this "joint exercise" b.s. was / is merely preparation for this administration's movement against Americans.

And they hate Americans.... and would love to open fire on US given the chance.

They are NOT "peace-keeping forces".

They are ready and waiting for hobummer's orders. 

And we all know who hobummer takes HIS orders from.

The FED answers to the U.N. -- not our Constitution.

hobummer's Brown Shirt gangs, the DHS are ready to handle

all dissenters rounded up by the UNtroops.

FEMA camps are lined up, regions ready to process US.

We're in

"ZONE IV" so already know we're headed to the facility in Atlanta...

they'll be processing in dead bodies with gun residue all over US.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

***///

It is NOT our own Troops who would be placed in that position.

hobummer knows it would be an exercise in futility.

The current administration has in place - with the U.N.'s blessing - their own illuminati's army.

They are already prepared to be all over US in their baby-blue helmets.

Their orders are to "maintain order at any cost".....

All this "joint exercise" b.s. was / is merely preparation for this administration's movement against Americans.

And they hate Americans.... and would love to open fire on US given the chance.

They are NOT "peace-keeping forces".

They are ready and waiting for hobummer's orders. 

And we all know who hobummer takes HIS orders from.

The FED answers to the U.N. -- not our Constitution.

hobummer's Brown Shirt gangs, the DHS are ready to handle

all dissenters rounded up by the UNtroops.

FEMA camps are lined up, regions ready to process US.

We're in

"ZONE IV" so already know we're headed to the facility in Atlanta...

they'll be processing in dead bodies with gun residue all over US.

Sgt one thing you mentioned about the blue helmets on the UN soldiers.....I remember Nostradomas talking about blue helmets, wonder if it has anything to do with it

I agree it has already been set up....why do you think that Obama would not go and visit overseas with any of our troops in Afgan or Iraq because he can't trust them now after all he's done. He undoubtly doesn't care because he keeps on pushing the people harder and harder.   He is the Son of Perdition the Bible speaks of or he's trying to pave the way for him.

• Upvote 2

Sgt one thing you mentioned about the blue helmets on the UN soldiers.....I remember Nostradomas talking about blue helmets, wonder if it has anything to do with it

***///

Holy smokes, HEAVYD ---- really...? :o   You wouldn't be kiddin' us now, would ya?

Because if so -- that would be just a bizarre "coincidence"... OR WOULD IT ?

We need to get back into 'OlSarge's archives and see what he has in files about this.

Dang it --- it's times like this we wish SANSOUCCI was still here.....

he & 'OlSarge knew all about this angle!

Thanks for the heads up --- we'll look into it.  Because that's a mind-"truck" right there.

holy smokes......

• Upvote 1

I agree it has already been set up....why do you think that Obama would not go and visit overseas with any of our troops in Afgan or Iraq because he can't trust them now after all he's done. He undoubtly doesn't care because he keeps on pushing the people harder and harder.   He is the Son of Perdition the Bible speaks of or he's trying to pave the way for him.

Heavy, i think you might have your information incorrect about visiting the troops overseas.  He has been to Afghanistan and Iraq.  I don't believe as President in Iraq but he was there during his first Presidential campaign.  I remember it clearly because we coudld not get into the Palace grounds on Camp Victory.  I have seen photos that some of my co workers took with him.  He has been to Afghanistan as well.

• Upvote 1

Heavy, i think you might have your information incorrect about visiting the troops overseas.  He has been to Afghanistan and Iraq.  I don't believe as President in Iraq but he was there during his first Presidential campaign.  I remember it clearly because we coudld not get into the Palace grounds on Camp Victory.  I have seen photos that some of my co workers took with him.  He has been to Afghanistan as well.

Sorry TP forgot to put that, I know he was there earlier but he hasn't been there since he has taken so much away for our boys.

• Upvote 1

before you say no..... for sure...re=read the history of Wounded Knee, Sand Creek, Black Wall Street in Tulsa, Rosewood in Fla, Infected blankets given out in Trenton NJ....the Final solution of germany, the pograms of europe & russia, the current madness in the sudan and elsewhere

Cain & Abel,  Isaac & Ishmael....c'mon wickedness exists in the human race because of the sin nature....in a "group" men are capable of the most heinous of acts....it is possible and the Bible portrays a world in which few will survive.... 

:eagle:  :twocents:

Sadly enough.. I'm afraid you're right.......In some situations... " The Brother will kill the Brother".... I hope that will never happen in the US nor in any Country .

• Upvote 1

***///

Holy smokes, HEAVYD ---- really...? :o   You wouldn't be kiddin' us now, would ya?

Because if so -- that would be just a bizarre "coincidence"... OR WOULD IT ?

We need to get back into 'OlSarge's archives and see what he has in files about this.

Dang it --- it's times like this we wish SANSOUCCI was still here.....

he & 'OlSarge knew all about this angle!

Thanks for the heads up --- we'll look into it.  Because that's a mind-"truck" right there.

holy smokes......

Nostrdamos mentioned blue helmets or trubins or something blue in one of his quatrans as bringing death and destructions.

I know what the scriptures says about the end times that family will turn against family, brother against brother. It is just so hard for people here in a peaceful land as America can even think of destructive death coming against us like that

• Upvote 2

Nostrdamos mentioned blue helmets or trubins or something blue in one of his quatrans as bringing death and destructions.

***///

The Quatrains  - yes --- we vaguely recall something about a "prince in a turban"....

rising up from Mesopotamia or some such thing -----

'OlSarge's other 2 Attaches are digging into his files now to see what we can find out.

Thanks, for the reminder HEAVYD... :o

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

THE REAL PROBLEM IS: Will our esteemed leader's bad policies and total mis-guidance lead to crazed wandering bands of disallusioned welfare recipients and other armed desperate "citizens" raiding our neighborhoods. Perhaps an exaggeration? But, THEN we stand our ground!!

• Upvote 1

***///

Thanks for the links, SNOW.  One poster even went so far as to give the actual math used to decipher the timeline of events in the revelation / unfolding of these  events.

SO...

a guy from "the land of Mohammed, a warrior for Mohammed from greater Arabia"

"he shall make one world government"

"the people will be well contented"

"shall make Thursday his Holiday"

"the war with the man in the blue turban in the land of 5 to 1...."

"sun on the East and Saturn on the West during the war"

"Easterners shall overcome the Western resistance"...

Well, there's the RD condensed version of it ----

Anybody care to take a shot at it...? :confused2:

We still think the blue is the UN hats.  :shrug:  But we'd be glad to hear other takes....

But first I want to input some info: as all of you know by now I am a Vietnam Era Vet and proud of it.  We need a discussion on this. I would like some honest views from everyone.

In my opinion if this came to be it would create a civil war of massive erruptions. If that time ever came to be it would take a massive kill ratio by the govt because between the Rednecks, the deer rifles, the sportsman shooters, the EX Military and millions of house hold gun owners would be totally peeed off...... Ok that's my honest opinion of what I think so bring it on, lets see how many Ex Pats still has a stomach for Liberty if the need arises.

A lot of us held our heads up high, even as we were dodging garbage being thrown at us and the hateful obscenities screamed by people driving past.

There was no middle ground, either people hated you, or were uniform groupies.

As for armed conflict, that has been in the works for decades.

I have posted many articles and references

Just look at the EO's(executive orders) progression.

Bush SR closed military bases as part of a spending reorganizing claim

Clinton made those closed bases national parks.

Clinton then gave all national parks to the UN, the excuse was the UN would collect park use fees and that would help pay off the national debt.

All national park employees get their checks from the united nations.

Bush JR then allowed the UN to move foreign troops into several "abandoned" bases.

Jr also approved FTZ,(free trade zones), areas in the USA that are governed by international law.

Foreign manufacturers using foreign workers manufacture goods and simply drive a truck past a gate and enter US territory.

Don't remember which one gave the only deep water port in the west to china.

Several photos are available of deep sea attack subs now in Long Beach, CA.

It is estimated there are as many as 100,000 foreign troops fully armed and stationed on American soil.

There have also been an unending stream of EO's, one expanding on a previous, giving the US government more and more authority in Martial Law, and more flexibility to declare Martial Law.

These EO's relating to foreign power on US soil and government authority have been issues from every POTUS since SR.

But in truth, Americans have been getting primed for this since Lincoln.

Sorry, didn't mean to go so off subject.

There have been several articles leaked about active duty guys being disciplined for declaring they would support the American people in the event of civil unrest.

That may be one of the biggest reasons the gov is trying to disarm so many returning combat vets.

Anytime I go to the VA I am interrogated by every person I see with the same questions.

This is a very serious issue.

The Oathkeepers.org site is an excellent place for not just vets, but anyone willing to stand up for America.

As for numbers, there is something like 60 million hunters in America.

It is the only reason we were not invaded in WWII, and probably the main reason we are not under martial law right now.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 3

A lot of us held our heads up high, even as we were dodging garbage being thrown at us and the hateful obscenities screamed by people driving past.

There was no middle ground, either people hated you, or were uniform groupies.

As for armed conflict, that has been in the works for decades.

I have posted many articles and references

Just look at the EO's(executive orders) progression.

Bush SR closed military bases as part of a spending reorganizing claim

Clinton made those closed bases national parks.

Clinton then gave all national parks to the UN, the excuse was the UN would collect park use fees and that would help pay off the national debt.

All national park employees get their checks from the united nations.

Bush JR then allowed the UN to move foreign troops into several "abandoned" bases.

Jr also approved FTZ,(free trade zones), areas in the USA that are governed by international law.

Foreign manufacturers using foreign workers manufacture goods and simply drive a truck past a gate and enter US territory.

Don't remember which one gave the only deep water port in the west to china.

Several photos are available of deep sea attack subs now in Long Beach, CA.

It is estimated there are as many as 100,000 foreign troops fully armed and stationed on American soil.

There have also been an unending stream of EO's, one expanding on a previous, giving the US government more and more authority in Martial Law, and more flexibility to declare Martial Law.

These EO's relating to foreign power on US soil and government authority have been issues from every POTUS since SR.

But in truth, Americans have been getting primed for this since Lincoln.

Sorry, didn't mean to go so off subject.

There have been several articles leaked about active duty guys being disciplined for declaring they would support the American people in the event of civil unrest.

That may be one of the biggest reasons the gov is trying to disarm so many returning combat vets.

Anytime I go to the VA I am interrogated by every person I see with the same questions.

This is a very serious issue.

The Oathkeepers.org site is an excellent place for not just vets, but anyone willing to stand up for America.

As for numbers, there is something like 60 million hunters in America.

It is the only reason we were not invaded in WWII, and probably the main reason we are not under martial law right now.

***///

No apology required --- :salute:

every time you go rogue here - EVERYBODY stands to learn something important & integral to Our Republic.

This was a very excellent post - start to finish.

OathKeepers - affirmative, Sir. :salute: and you betcha!

If ever we Patriots had need of such an organization, these are indeed the times...

They are Top Notch, Top Drawer & at the Head of The Class in every respect !

And if you can't make the cut - there are other ways to participate in recouping

Freedom, Liberty & Justice.  It's time we ALL faced the realities of our situation.

Wake up - And take action.

• Upvote 2

***///

No apology required --- :salute:

every time you go rogue here - EVERYBODY stands to learn something important & integral to Our Republic.

This was a very excellent post - start to finish.

OathKeepers - affirmative, Sir. :salute: and you betcha!

If ever we Patriots had need of such an organization, these are indeed the times...

They are Top Notch, Top Drawer & at the Head of The Class in every respect !

And if you can't make the cut - there are other ways to participate in recouping

Freedom, Liberty & Justice.  It's time we ALL faced the realities of our situation.

Wake up - And take action.

I know there are more military veterans as members here on DV, but everyone is keeping quite, Why, This is a serious matter and there is evidence all around you that one day coming, we may face this choice. None of us wants to see this happen, but none of us wants to see our govt turn into an evil dictatorship either. Voice your opinions, will you keep quite and let your country go to ruins. I do not condone violence but I also believe the fight against wrong is a fight that one should make an effort to win. Staying silent is whats got us in this mess now. This is not directed at you Sarg.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1