Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr decides to retire from political life and the Liberal bloc confirms that he decided to retreat in order not to be part of a conspiracy against Ir

rw.sutton

2013/08/04 23:23

Range Press / Baghdad

Sadr decides to retire from political life and the Liberal bloc confirms that he decided to retreat in order not to be part of a conspiracy against Iraq

http://translate.google.com/translate?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D1380700

Conflicts about the retirement of Moqtada al-Sadr for political life in Iraq

Monday, 05 August / August 2013 00:33

Twilight News / Sources close to the Sadrist movement, in the late evening of Sunday, abandon their leader Moqtada al-Sadr political work in the country, while other sources denied that.

alt A source linked to Sadr's "Twilight News" "failure of security forces to maintain security, and floundering some affiliated with al-Sadr paid Commander (referring to Muqtada al-Sadr) to retire from political action."

Another source said that al-Sadr also decided to shut down his profile.

Other sources said that Sadr thwarted because of the continuing political crisis in the country, which began "unique to one person," referring to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

Press reports indicated the existence of "other reasons" without being addressed.

This could not be reached for "Twilight News" access to any of the spokesman for al-Sadr, who played a prominent role in the political life since the fall of the former regime.

But a source in the media of the Sadrist movement Male for "Twilight News" that al-Sadr did not retire from political life, but he decided to close his private office in Najaf Vqz.

He said the closure of his office came to protest against the clashes that took place recently between the "Mahdi Army" and "League of the Righteous" in Baghdad's Sadr City, which is confirmed leader of the Sadrist movement.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php/news/iraq-news/61886-2013-08-04-21-34-51.html

Hmmm...something's up...let's make another connection...no Talabani return...Sadr retiring from his party I think might be more likely, but I'm sure we'll see.  Sadr perhaps wants to run for the Pres role? I don't think he can as he's shia..no power balance..again, we'll see.

Edited by TBomb

Monday , August 5, 2013

Sources close to the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Sunday, that the current leader has decided to retire from political life and the abolition of political circles associated with it and not take part in any political work directly in the next stage, while the Liberal bloc stressed that the decision was a step in Sadr rejects participate in any conspiracy against Iraq, "by staying in the political process."

news_15177.jpg
The sources said that "current leader al-Sadr has decided to retire from political life and not take part in any political work in the coming period directly," indicating that "it was because of the indifference of some Iraqi blood and the deteriorating security situation in the country especially during the past period." 
The sources, who asked not to be named, that "al-Sadr also decided to close his private office and all political circles meter duck Cardh on the current political reality," without giving further details. 
For his part, the President of the Liberal bloc Bahaa al-Araji, in statements to the Eastern Channel, said that "al-Sadr's decision came as an expression of his refusal to participate in any conspiracy against Iraq by staying in the political process.

Sadr deserve more credit then some claim...Regardless of his past...He Kept the citizens in check on how and when to protest, he keep Mr. M on his toes.....And as far being involved in the Prison break...and Bombing.... His focus has been on the citizens and their Rights and Safety....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hmmm...something's up...let's make another connection...no Talabani return...Sadr retiring from his party I think might be more likely, but I'm sure we'll see.  Sadr perhaps wants to run for the Pres role? I don't think he can as he's shia..no power balance..again, we'll see.

Hmm, If I follow that thinking, I would say more like take the maliki's place. Shia to shia.  I think more is up though.  This is getting interesting.  I don't think he is retiring when you read the 2nd article.  

Sadr deserve more credit then some claim...Regardless of his past...He Kept the citizens in check on how and when to protest, he keep Mr. M on his toes.....And as far being involved in the Prison break...and Bombing.... His focus has been on the citizens and their Rights and Safety....

PLus oNe my friend, I love your mind.  I totally agree.  

05.08.2013 00:24
6380.jpg?width=400&crop=auto&watermark=4

KARBALA / obelisk: Detect a source close from the leader of the the Sadrist movement, Sunday,, that the leader of power cord Moqtada al-Sadr decided to to retire from the political life of and shutting down his office private sectors.

And said the source, for "obelisk," that "al-Sadr decided to get away from the political life in the Iraq because of the what happened and what continues to happen from the the elements of calculated on the the Sadrist movement and which carried the up arms in confrontations with the headbands Ahl al-Haq in the capital Baghdad recently, namely on the aware of Ban al-Sadr froze the the Mahdi Army since the a long period ".

And source explained on condition non-disclosure of his identity that "the which took up arms and participated by confrontation is not interested in for the the interests and evils and of of what shed from the blood of an Iraqi and has decided that the increases the bloodshed of with all and insolence".

And pointed out that the "al-Sadr frustrating a result of of the security situation the current in Iraq in light of Scott politicians and the their conflicts which is سكوتا for its the interests of the the people,".

And source confirmed that the "al-Sadr reinforced of this resolution close the the Special Bureau him in protest against the the deteriorating situation through which the the country."

Pointing to the that the "Moqtada al-al-Sadr he held a telephone contacts with a number of the members of of the political body of for the the Sadrist movement and the cost them with specific tasks away from the of politics."

From the his part, said the deputy governor of of Karbala the first and the Belonger to the stream-Ahrar Jassim Al-al-Fatlawi in the hadeeth of singled out the "obelisk," that "every what The from the shall issue instructions from Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr are the orders and is obligatory the for us implementation of the".

, And shut the al-Sadr also Details Homepage-mail and commonly known as "the Special Bureau for the argument of Islam and Muslims Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr long as Azza" or "jawabna.com" and who answers by in which on the ratchet his supporters and exporting of through which its data the official where the do not appear only a the phrase "that the web site temporarily closed / the cause of End: Site Closed until further notice, last / Please, re-visit us at time to time later date. "

Edited by yota691

**Retirement lasted long..LMAO

Liberal chest appeals to reverse the decision of retiring from political life
08:36:06 / 08/2013

Khandan - appealed to the Liberal block of the Sadrist movement, current leader Muqtada al-Sadr to reverse the decision of retiring from political and social life. came during a regular meeting of the Liberal bloc of Ministers, headed by Zia-Asadi, secretary-general of the Liberal bloc in the presence of ministers and deputy ministers and the head of the parliamentary bloc and head of the accountability and justice. said a statement issued by the political body of the Sadrist movement happened, "Khandan", a copy of it, he was at the meeting to talk about the decision, "Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr in retiring from political life, social and would leave this decision in a vacuum for Acer in Iraq's status quo because of its the weight and the presence of a large categorize both the local and regional levels. "  and appealed to the assembled chest "back on his decision service to his fans and our people examiner," according to the statement. statement noted that "the meeting dealt with themes relating to the work of Ministries line movement and west of services to the Iraqi people."  The statement said that the meeting attended by both the "head of the Liberal bloc Bahaa al-Araji, and the Minister of Planning and Minister of Municipalities, and the Minister of Labour and Social Affairs, the Minister of Housing and Construction, Minister of Tourism, and (server Baghdad) and chairman of the accountability and justice, and Deputy Minister of Transport and Deputy Minister of Education, and Deputy Minister electricity. "

http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaa.aspx?=hewal&jmara=16856&Jor=2