Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MSNBC is reporting Global Warming is the cause for violence in the world today.

kid4dinar

***//

hobummer has instituted a program wherein he recruited evil folks from liberal bastions across

the country to become what are called "NUDGERS".

This 'think-tank' is devising more and more ways to control the general population through

various kinds of manipulation.

Referred to as his "Nudge Gangs", he is putting quite a bit of stock in these "geniuses" being

able to gain swifter control of the masses in order to "move forward" more quickly with implementation of

the mission he was PUT IN PLACE to accomplish.

Apparently we're not 'dumbing down' fast enough for their liking, and are digging in and resisting as

Patriots are known to do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes I heard this nudge group.

I also think that the closing of our embassies in those areas are all for show to show this president will do anything to save the live of Americans, when he did nothing to save the lives at Bengazi.

***///

Like we said, hobummer doesn't want ANYTHING as inane as murdered Patriots to

put a damper on his birthday party at the beach..... <_<

Heaven forbid he'd have to leave jay-z behind to tend to mooch-elle whilst he

returned to the oval office to answer a phone. <_<

• Upvote 2

***//

hobummer has instituted a program wherein he recruited evil folks from liberal bastions across

the country to become what are called "NUDGERS".

This 'think-tank' is devising more and more ways to control the general population through

various kinds of manipulation.

Referred to as his "Nudge Gangs", he is putting quite a bit of stock in these "geniuses" being

able to gain swifter control of the masses in order to "move forward" more quickly with implementation of

the mission he was PUT IN PLACE to accomplish.

Apparently we're not 'dumbing down' fast enough for their liking, and are digging in and resisting as

Patriots are known to do.

Yes!

America's best defense against a tyrannical government is simply dont allow yourself to be "nudged" period. We know their plan, so stay calm and unaffected by all of their bullcrap. We will take the proper action when it comes time to vote and we will vote the bunch of crooks out. Maybe enough Americans are waking up to the impostors we have in Washington by now and when the time comes we will be victorious.

• Upvote 2

The morons are at MSNBC.

***///

:bump:

Yes!

America's best defense against a tyrannical government is simply dont allow yourself to be "nudged" period. We know their plan, so stay calm and unaffected by all of their bullcrap. We will take the proper action when it comes time to vote and we will vote the bunch of crooks out. Maybe enough Americans are waking up to the impostors we have in Washington by now and when the time comes we will be victorious.

***///

:bump:  AGAIN... !  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Dwitte

Well said. But maybe a stupid moron?

Very intelligent comment.

As for Jaygo comment.

I'm sure I could tell you where you could go.

Yes sxsess

Over and over right after They show the World Trade Towers fall.

Over and over.

I will never forget.

• Upvote 2

Sometimes I wish the address were in people's profile... Road trip anyone???

Dwitte

As for Jaygo comment.

I'm sure I could tell you where you could go.

Yes sxsess

Over and over.

I will never forget.

• Downvote 2

Dwitte

As for Jaygo comment.

I'm sure I could tell you where you could go.Yes sxsess

Over and over.

I will never forget.

I'm hoping and praying we will have our chance to exact real revenge one day! The sad part is our government is our biggest enemy.

• Upvote 2

So, I guess we will have to wait for Global Cooling to take effect for things to settle down and an RV to occur?

OK then. Fall will be here before we know it, and if not then Winter should do the trick, right?  :shrug: 

Media are nothing but "journalologists" who study nothing of value, create nothing of value and stand for nothing of value.

If you stand for nothing, you will most certainly fall for anything...

• Upvote 1

You are a (((((. Like we feel bad that Bin Laden didn't get a trial -

Since you are basically on my side of this issue, I hate to say it, but you are the *****.  Couldn't you tell that kid4dinar was saying the same thing, you ditz??

The morons are at MSNBC.

Wish I could give you a whole bunch of +'s.  :)

• Upvote 1