Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deal between Maliki and Barzani to postpone the announcement and the death of President Talabani

supergirl

Deal between Maliki and Barzani to postpone the announcement and the death of President Talabani

04-08-2013 03:41 PM

Reliable sources confirmed Related Sheikh Salah al-Obeidi, spokesman for the Sadrist movement that the agreement took place between the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki not to declare the death of President Jalal Talabani after the Kurdistan elections to avoid political chaos that would be extended the province and the country.

This being very discreetly weeks ago about News President Talabani patient.  

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.alzawra.com/index.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D1732

• Upvote 1

Sounds true.

That is why Al-Sadr was demanding a high level group to go and visit Talibani to prove he was still alive because he had been told he was dead.

Note: Frank26 will not look too good as he has been saying Talibani is running Iraqi from a secret location in Kurdistan,

:eyebrows:

Note: Frank26 will not look too good as he has been saying Talibani is running Iraqi from a secret location in Kurdistan,

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/156750-deal-between-maliki-and-barzani-to-postpone-the-announcement-and-the-death-of-president-talabani/#ixzz2b128gkN9

Now that's funny. :bravo:

One question, cooked, when did Frank26 EVER look GOOD? Bwahahahaha

Edited by wpsmit
  • Upvote 4

he died , and then came back ,  he is fit as a fiddle ,, well until the news just leaked out , he died again { wonder if he had the blood lines of lazerious,  Jesus's  cousin that had died and Jesus called him back  from the tomb ? }    most likely not , but if I see the head lines  maliki walks on water !!! I`m going to call b-s  on the whole news edition  :wacko:

***///

He may well be related to Lazarus....

being from that neck of the woods, dontcha know :D

If it's true that he has passed - we are saddened -

as we've always believed him to be a real Gentleman. :tiphat:

If it's not - good for him - he has work to do....

and Mr. Barzani is just the guy to help him! :twothumbs:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

I looked a bit and couldn't find anything official about President Talibani being dead. Last report of him making a public statement was back in May this year. So, anything could have happened since then I imagine.

I looked a bit and couldn't find anything official about President Talibani being dead. Last report of him making a public statement was back in May this year. So, anything could have happened since then I imagine.

***///

You and your little green friends didn't come down and

swoop him up from the desert, did ya...?   :o  :huh:  :blink:

If ya did, we hope ya'll implanted an RV trigger button in him

after ya probed him...!

:P  :D  :lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

***///

You and your little green friends didn't come down and

swoop him up from the desert, did ya...?   :o  :huh:  :blink:

If ya did, we hope ya'll implanted an RV trigger button in him

after ya probed him...!

:P  :D  :lol:

LOL, I'll check with my associates... :D

• Upvote 1

tumblr_mgkybrRcSG1rifecbo1_500.jpg

I admit it gals...I did it

(takin the heat for ya cosmo)

Thanks Snow, the green kitties clan have always been a fair lot....be sure and bring Mr. Talibani back in one piece will ya!!!

:)