Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email to friend from 'Jester' on group rate

FirstTop

Anyone who signs up for one of these so called "groups" should have there head examined. yeah im going to give my name email zip code etc etc to some "group" who i know nothing about. If this was legit wouldnt this be from a wells Fargo server? (jusy saying)

also what makes me scratch my head is the fact that this generals group, and the other group, are doing all this out of the "goodness of there hearts" with all the back and forth BS ive seen and the emails and the confusion etc...seems like an aweful lot of work for no compensation...just saying

MAN O MAN, IT HASNT EVEN RV'D OR FLOATED UP YET AND THE WOLVES ARE CIRCLING

me, ill stick to my own method

just go into a foriegn currency bank and do the exchange....ALONE!!!

one would think that common sense at some point has to come into play, or maybe not. If these fine folks are doing anything illegal then they should be prosecuted to the letter of the law - peace 

So your blaming the Guru that your friend over indulge...and now is filling for bankruptcy...and you call it Criminal....Hmm sounds more like somebody didn't use Common Sense...  :blink: 

If I buy anything I can't afford the seller should be held responsible........................hmmmmmmmmm  sounds familiar. Society has made It easier to point the finger elsewhere. 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

one would think that common sense at some point has to come into play, or maybe not. 

If I buy anything I can't afford the seller should be held responsible........................hmmmmmmmmm  sounds familiar. Society has made It easier to point the finger elsewhere.

lol I had the same thoughts, as you have pointed out....It's called the Blame game...never taking responsibility of one actions....I hit the delete button, on my thoughts....Thanks for the Truth......
  • Upvote 1

And the fortune is in the followup!

yep, marketing/internet marketing 101.  the formula works every time.  sad to say so many fall for it.  this dinar case study is a hybrid (combined with many lies & deception) of unique proportions and i pray it results in a ton of arrests.

one would think that common sense at some point has to come into play, or maybe not. If these fine folks are doing anything illegal then they should be prosecuted to the letter of the law - peace 

Yota, That is not to say there aren't folks/companies out there that prey on the weak/uninformed. Scam/fraud now a days works both ways between buyer & seller and you have to think this way going into almost all transactions and that is sad - peace

yep, marketing/internet marketing 101.  the formula works every time.  sad to say so many fall for it.  this dinar case study is a hybrid (combined with many lies & deception) of unique proportions and i pray it results in a ton of arrests.

Goodmorning Sunshine!

Yota, That is not to say there aren't folks/companies out there that prey on the weak/uninformed. Scam/fraud now a days works both ways between buyer & seller and you have to think this way going into almost all transactions and that is sad - peace

Goodmorning Sunshine!

Hey there my friend.  I hope you have an awesome day!

Everyday is awesome....................I woke up!!  You as well

You're right. Every day is ( supposed to be) awesome. For the mere fact we are alive.

While much of what happens in our life certainly depends on us...... A li'l bit of Luck doesn't hurt ....

• Upvote 1

You're right. Every day is ( supposed to be) awesome. For the mere fact we are alive.

While much of what happens in our life certainly depends on us...... A li'l bit of Luck doesn't hurt ....

As I like to tell my friends - I don't believe in miracles - I rely on them!

• Upvote 2