Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email to friend from 'Jester' on group rate

FirstTop

This was sent to a friend of mine:

Jester

NOW…. ONE MORE THING… WHICH WE CAN ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT… LOL
I AM AWARE THAT THERE IS A LOT OF QUESTIONS ON THE EMAIL GOING AROUND THAT HAS CAUSED A LOT OF CONCERN FOR BEING SIGNED UP FOR THE GROUP EMAIL… SO I CHECKED THAT OUT WITH SOME GOOD PEOPLE AND OFFER THE FOLLOWING…

1.THE WORD I GET IS THAT WF IS TICKED OFF ABOUT CERTAIN PEOPLE AND WHAT IS BEING SAID ON CERTAIN CONFERENCE CALLS ABOUT RATES AND PROCEDURES THAT SHOULD NOT BE OUT THERE… PARTICULARLY BECAUSE A LOT OF THE PROCEDURES BEING QUOTED ARE NOT CORRECT… NO ONE KNOWS THOSE PROCEDURES AT THIS TIME SO THEY SHOULD NOT BE REPORTING ON THAT AT ALL…THEY DON’T KNOW HOW IT WILL GO… AND THEY ARE PUTTING OUT INFORMATION THAT COULD HURT PEOPLE…

2. IN RESPONSE TO THAT… WF HAS NOW SAID THAT IT WILL BE NECESSARY FOR YOU TO BE SIGNED UP WITH THE EMAIL GROUP IN ORDER TO GET THE GROUP RATE…YOUR NAME NEEDS TO BE ON THE LIST… THE LIST TO SIGN UP ON IS AT http://www.generals64.info/

3. IT WAS PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO FORWARD THE EMAIL TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS OR SHARE THE NUMBER WITH THEM… THAT IS NO LONGER THE CASE… THEY MUST ALL BE ON THE LIST… SO PASS THE INFORMATION ALONG TO THEM AS SOON AS YOU CAN AND HAVE THEM SIGN UP…

4. NO BIG DEAL TO JUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE TAKEN CARE OF… I AM TOLD THE SERVER WILL PURGE DUPLICATES…AND THE NEW ONE SHOULD REPLACE THE OLD ONE… SO IF YOU ARE WONDERING JUST GO AHEAD AND DO IT TO MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE COVERED…

5. IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY GETTING THE EMAIL FROM THE GENERALS64/STUDLEY GROUP FROM KC MANA THEN YOU SHOULD BE OKAY…

6. YOU DO NOT NEED TO SPECIFY DISCLOSE THE DINAR AMOUNT YOU HAVE…. JUST LEAVE THE DEFAULT AMOUNT AND FILL OUT THE REST OF THE FORM… MAKE SURE YOU ENTER YOUR CORRECT FULL NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND ZIP CODE…

7. A THOUGHT ABOUT PEOPLE YOU HAD PLANNED TO GIFT TO… IF YOU SIGN UP IN THEIR NAME WITH YOUR EMAIL IT WILL NOT WORK THAT WAY… THE SERVER PURGES THE DUPLICATES BY EMAIL ADDRESS… THE LAST ONE YOU PUT IN WILL BE THE NAME THEY GO WITH… YOU NEED TO EITHER CREATE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS OR GET THEM TO DO IT THEMSELVES….

THAT IS THE WORD I WAS GIVEN… I TRUST WHERE IT CAME FROM …

FOR NOW I NEED TO HEAD ON OUT… I WILL RETURN WHEN I HAVE SOMETHING WE CAN TALK ABOUT…

YOU ALL TAKE CARE… AND REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER… YOU NEVER KNOW WHO THE ANGEL IS…

This message came out a day after.

If you attempted to register today with Generals64 and were not able to…apparently someone tried to tie up their server by overloading it. They are working on it now. If you registered before this afternoon you will be fine. They will let us know when they get it repaired or you can just continue trying, and when they are done, they will notify us.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

Anyone who signs up for one of these so called "groups" should have there head examined. yeah im going to give my name email zip code etc etc to some "group" who i know nothing about. If this was legit wouldnt this be from a wells Fargo server? (jusy saying)

also what makes me scratch my head is the fact that this generals group, and the other group, are doing all this out of the "goodness of there hearts" with all the back and forth BS ive seen and the emails and the confusion etc...seems like an aweful lot of work for no compensation...just saying

MAN O MAN, IT HASNT EVEN RV'D OR FLOATED UP YET AND THE WOLVES ARE CIRCLING

me, ill stick to my own method

just go into a foriegn currency bank and do the exchange....ALONE!!!

Edited by storm1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Everywhere I look, I find Guru's posts. I've tried to do my on legwork, but all I find is articles in Arabic and I don't speak/read Arabic. Is there anyone that we can trust is giving us accurate, factual information? If so, please provide me their name and link so I can follow their posts. I can't keep reading these lies that gets my hopes up, then lets me down. I'm ready for this ride to be over!! Please help me Dinar Holding Community.

• Upvote 1

not too be taken in !!  should have been the leading header ..... funny this is something a friend of mine and I were talking about this morning , how a group will be signed in , hotel accommodations , and travel are to be all lined out , straight to the bank !  { one BIG BIG   goofy puzzle ,  why would a big bank institution like w.f.  or any other want to have a large group come in ,  at the time of a large re-value ?}   only one answer,, they will give the shaft to everyone of those on that list , they will give a crappie  exchange , and handling fee charge , this is what I have been thinking .. we know there will be a hugh rush to exchange the currency , and the exchange from : selling ---> to buying,,,, is going to be a big margin in it`s self , so I can imaging the big banks will have a hugh spread at the get go ... I think we have heard adam tell a few folks here , wait until the dust settles  and watch the rates of exchange move , or not move , which ever it will do ... do not rush out  for the exchange unless it is like the 1.50 to 1 or the 2 or 3  to 1   just read the post and pay attention to your common sense !   just my thinking

• Upvote 1

My friend got the same email and forwarded on to me. Sick SOB's (not my friend-the people blasting this crap to desperate folks). She is in dire straights and is considering using her last bit of funds to travel to one of those locations mentioned. I cautioned my dear friend about the foolishness of such a trip. The same thing happened with the "Reno Connection". Another person I know wasted time, effort and dinars to go there and NEVER saw a return. Beware! Scammers abound! Use your God-given common-sense. Dunno, just saying.....Peace

• Upvote 2

Everywhere I look, I find Guru's posts. I've tried to do my on legwork, but all I find is articles in Arabic and I don't speak/read Arabic. Is there anyone that we can trust is giving us accurate, factual information? If so, please provide me their name and link so I can follow their posts. I can't keep reading these lies that gets my hopes up, then lets me down. I'm ready for this ride to be over!! Please help me Dinar Holding Community.

I am getting better info on the articles from another site

I copied part of a post from another site. It is getting very, very scary out there. People are trying to take your dinar. No matter what anyone says, I believe you should not join a group or give your dinar to anyone until you are cashing in. 

O.K. here is the latest spin. I give them points for creativity. It is definitely a new one.

There is a UST Sanctioned Private Exchange being organized with China through Wells Fargo. It’s a  Private Purchase Set up that will allegedly allow China to purchase our dinar for a higher rate so that China will then posses the Oil-Credits to use in Iraq in purchasing oil for China.   

Also allegedly the taxes, fees ect…have been pre-negotiated  and removed from our rate before we are paid and nothing else need be done on our end except Set up apt,  Exchange, possibly sign a NDA saying we will not discuss the terms or rate in a public place.  

Many other Banks and Dealers are now also ready to exchange your dinar for Us dollars, and understandably would like to entice dinar holders away from the Private Placement group and come bring their business and all their dinar to them.

I copied part of a post from another site. It is getting very, very scary out there. People are trying to take your dinar. No matter what anyone says, I believe you should not join a group or give your dinar to anyone until you are cashing in. 

O.K. here is the latest spin. I give them points for creativity. It is definitely a new one.

***///

We, too, came across this one only recently. 

And you're right about the creativity factor putting an almost believable spin on it.

We are under the impression that besides the gurus & freaks out there trying to

take advantage of folks, that indeed, somewhere / some how,

the administration wants a piece of everyone's action as well.

They have people out there trying to ascertain who has what and it seems there has been

a big push lately by all kinds of 'entities' trying to get folks to 'fess up.

REMEMBER THIS:  if / when ANYONE wants to know - just say you found out it was a scam and

gave it to the kiddies to play with and it's long gone.

Just how they go about abusing US over this thing remains to be seen. 

And we doubt they'll stop at unleashing their pit-bull - the IRS - on US. <_<

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

Maybe everyone needs to do a little research before jumping into the pool only to find out it was filled with acid instead of water.

Here's some info on Generals64.......

Domain ID:D46053747-LRMS
Domain Name:GENERALS64.INFO
Created On:05-Apr-2012 22:40:47 UTC
Last Updated On:26-Mar-2013 22:10:01 UTC
Expiration Date:05-Apr-2014 22:40:47 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Tucows Domains Inc. (R139-LRMS)
Registrant ID:tuGjYxMf18WJR544
Registrant Name:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0130873434
Registrant Organization:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0130873434
Registrant Street1:96 Mowat Ave
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Toronto
Registrant State/Province:ON
Registrant Postal Code:M6K3M1
Registrant Country:CA
Registrant Phone:+1.4165385457
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:generals64.info@contactprivacy.com
Admin ID:tuGjYxMf18WJR544
Admin Name:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0130873434
Admin Organization:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0130873434
Admin Street1:96 Mowat Ave
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Toronto
Admin State/Province:ON
Admin Postal Code:M6K3M1
Admin Country:CA
Admin Phone:+1.4165385457
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:generals64.info@contactprivacy.com
Billing ID:tuGjYxMf18WJR544
Billing Name:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0130873434
Billing Organization:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0130873434
Billing Street1:96 Mowat Ave
Billing Street2:
Billing Street3:
Billing City:Toronto
Billing State/Province:ON
Billing Postal Code:M6K3M1
Billing Country:CA
Billing Phone:+1.4165385457
Billing Phone Ext.:
Billing FAX:
Billing FAX Ext.:
Billing Email:generals64.info@contactprivacy.com
Tech ID:tuGjYxMf18WJR544
Tech Name:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0130873434
Tech Organization:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0130873434
Tech Street1:96 Mowat Ave
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Toronto
Tech State/Province:ON
Tech Postal Code:M6K3M1
Tech Country:CA
Tech Phone:+1.4165385457
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:generals64.info@contactprivacy.com
Name Server:NS1.SKYWAYNETWORKS.COM
Name Server:NS2.SKYWAYNETWORKS.CO

• Upvote 1

There are so many Dinar scams out there that it is hard to figure out who to believe. My take is this: If you were smart enough to figure out how to buy dinar, you are probably smart enough to figure out how to sell it. If you have questions about taxes or investments, go to a qualified tax adviser or financial adviser. Never invest with or take financial advise from ANYONE through the internet, especially anyone who is operating under an "alias" (and that includes every single "guru" and forum owner out there.) 

• Upvote 2

I would say:  stay out of the rumors section.   This is all a bunch of hype.   Stick with the reports from Iraqi and letters and chat from Adam. 

Those rumors can keep you on the rollercoaster.

• Upvote 1

This criminal.  People are being lied too... guru that pump the people for profit, and do not disclose that could be considered scam... I have had friend over buy IQD and had to final for bankruptcy.  CRIMINAL!

So your blaming the Guru that your friend over indulge...and now is filling for bankruptcy...and you call it Criminal....Hmm sounds more like somebody didn't use Common Sense...  :blink: