Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Chat 8-7-2013

TexasGranny

Hi Adam. As always thanks to you and the Mods for everything. I just read that Maliki is in jail for crimes against the Iraqi people. Even though we all know that's where he belongs (along with most politicians), I am not sure the timing works in our favor. What effect, if any, do you think this will have.

Roadrunner

Hello Adam,

Can you give us a breakdown of current status for RV.  There were many articles flying at us and now seems to be very quiet.

We all thought and hoped that release of Chapter 7 would give us a currency revalue.  I am visualizing the coming months 

passing quickly with no results.  I truly hope we are not getting duped.  Thank you

Hi Adam. I would like to know a little more about the envoy that the UN is sending to Iraq. I think ( here comes another headache ) that they may be going to Iraq to hustle up the RV, or they are going to throw a monkey wrench in the works. What's your thoughts on the issue

With the US governments increasing willingness to look into our calls, emails and other communication, are those of us that log onto Dinarvets for updates, reading the Chats, etc. opening ourselves up to greater scrutiny by simply logging on?

Keith

I still wonder if the trigger the CBI is waiting for is a prseset ratio of reserves to outstanding currency.  IF they have a rate already in mind, rather than going to whatever they can afford when someone else says "Do it now!", then this ratio would be important.  It would not be the ONLY thing that is important (like HCL, and the projected oil production), but could this be a hold-up for the RV?  I'm not sure knowing this will be helpful or not, but I value your opinion.  On a relaterd note, is there a strong enough reason to be dollarizing so aggressively other than preparing to RV someday (vs LOP)?  Are these huge auctions necessary just to maintain the current exchange rate? Thanks

Some articles coming out of Iraqi are reporting the Iraqi people have 10 days (starting 8/1 thru 8/10) to exchange their three (3) zero notes for lower demons.  If this is true, is this a sign of an in country RV?  Also, can you comment on the Smart Cards...are they active or not? 

Hi Adam,

I'm sorry if, last week I seemed like I was saying that the value of the Dinar had changed.  Let me clarify, this is a speculation, I think that GID Associates and I, think that    1).The value is going to go up soon, at the CBI, because of Chapter 7 ending and   2).The value is going up again soon, because of the end of Ramadan and the "Gift" to the people of Iraq, on the last day of Ramadan.

When I quoted changes in the value of the Dinar, I was quoting the changes at GID Associates.  They changed their price, just before Chapter 7 ended, at $25.00 USD to 1- $25,000. Dinar note, that is 1000/1 and on 7/22/2013, GID Associates again changed to $30.00 USD to 1- $25,000. Dinar note, that is 833.50/1.  The misunderstanding is that they have changed in Iraq and they haven't.  GID Associates and I are just Very hopefully "Speculating", nothing else.

I'm just hopeful that the HCL isn't going to affect the RV and that the "Gift" to the people of Iraq is very beneficial to the people of Iraq and all of "Us".

GOOOOO  RV !!!!!     and thanks again Adam  !!!!!!

Hi Adam,  one question according to your theory that IQD will revalue after lifting of Ch.7 and HCL approval. What if both terms are fulfilled and still not RV. Possible? How much sure are you that RV will follow Ch.7 and HCL??? Thanks on your opinion.