Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You are not going to like whats coming

Heavyduty053

I am X military and I have seen a lot of things go on by many Presidents and Congressman over the decades that it makes me sick to see how they have taken the American people and our beloved country down a road of arrogance and stupidity. Washington has no Common sense left in them. Our branches of govt has been invaded by people bent on destroying anything good that America's stands for. Agency's of our govt has strongarmed, bullied its way into every country trying to exert a power play with influence until there is no peace. This beautiful land we call America was once respected for being a helper and defender and now we are disrespected and hated in every corner of the earth and for what, what did it gain.

The Federal govt started taking power away from states years ago by forced tactics and now turned to gaining power over individual citizens who have no idea what is happening.....The common phrase I hear a lot is, "OH, it been going on for years and I can't do nothing about it". Our country was set up to run almost flawless by the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights. It was supposed to drive the daily workings of the US govt in a peaceful, respectful, dignified way. Everything was spelled out in plain and simple English. It is sad to say that men and women being elected to serve in Congress today has no clue to what the Constitution says. Our president says it's outdated and doesn't apply anymore.

Well how you like our country now, is it pleasing to you, can you go where you want without fear of being killed, Do you trust your govt to make the right decisions for all concerned. Do you respect your leaders, better yet do they respect you. Can you say the world stills look up to America as a trusted and honored friend. I can't, I have lost faith in people running this country to do right. It is all our faults for letting this political crap trash our way of thinking all these years. Republican, Democrat, Right wing, Left wing, Conservative, Liberal, Radical. Well what happened to plain old working together for the common cause. What happened to the people holding govt accountable for their actions as justified in the Constitution.

It makes me sick to see congressman go before the camera's and act like they are going to get to the bottom of some scandal or some law broken and bring justice, it is just a ploy to help the people feel better. They won't bring one of their friends down for wrongdoing because all of their hands are dirty in different ways.....Guess what people, the blame for all this mess lies with us, yes we the people, because we have been asleep at the wheel waiting for someone else to correct it and now the car is about to go over the cliff. We have nobody to blame but ourselves. Grip, complain, fuss if it makes you feel better then put it aside and let them continue that has been the trend so far. If the masses of people don't decide to stand together this country is doomed and along with it your lives as it once was.....Hardship and trouble is coming. Sometimes the older people have a way of using wisdom to see what's ahead.

• Upvote 16

very true heavyduty,very much true...wait they will be the one crying the loudest when it all comes crashing..

listen it was all design to have your mind else where while they get there agenda accomplish.

they come with a idea about the stadiums put them up and professional teams let the mens have teams football and others to cheer for just that alone keep you so wind up all you suppose to worried about is your team and players thats all much matters..great plan and it works

facebook so many millions stay all day playing games and building farms lol it was created to occupy your time..imagine if all those millions use the time to investigate what in the world is really going on.smh

part of their plans is tablets and cell phones all to keep you occupy and texts not to mention go digital so they can broadcast what they want you to see and hear. remeber the media is your eyes and your thoughts so just as they show you will be thinking good plan and it works.not to mention broadcast sound waves through the digital system and the free digital boxes they give away make it look like they are doing you some good lol.but its for their benefits.

• Upvote 3

Yep just a matter of time now.

They control the air waves.

They took away our VHF and UHF knowing we would not be able to use it

to communicate. And communication between patriots is paramount in any type of rebellion.

This digital system can be shut down with a flip of a switch.

which only leaves hamm radio`s and CB`s 

• Upvote 1

We were warned...I've posted this before, the full article tells what we can expect.

A Warning for America from South Africa

"...stand up to the new political methods that will be the inevitable result of the ethnic metamorphosis now taking place in America. Unable to cope with the new rules of the game - violence, mob riots, intimidation through accusations of racism, demands for proportionality based on racial numbers, and all the other social and political weapons used by the have-nots to bludgeon treasure and power from the haves - Americans, like others before them, will no doubt cave in. They will compromise away their independence and ultimately their way of life."

Read the article...http://www.manews.org/0105sawarning.html

• Upvote 1

The common phrase I hear a lot is, "OH, it been going on for years and I can't do nothing about it".

Every time I hear that phrase my blood pressure goes up and I get the terrible urge to Gibbs slap them.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 1

I agree easy but thing keeps sitting in my mind, the US is loaded with prior Patriots, young and older like me and when you include the sportman, rednecks, deer hunters, gun owners it going to be awful differcult for this or any govt to completely take over. I do not think that our military men and women will stand and fire against the citizens for the sake of a take over when they know the citizens is only defending what the Constitution says is legal. Oh sure there will be some wild heads that will as they did at the Kent State University shooting fwhere the National Guard was ordered to fire against the people.......We have become more educated, more knowledgeable since those times. In my opinion it would take the use of something massive against the people to conquer.

• Upvote 2

I agree easy but thing keeps sitting in my mind, the US is loaded with prior Patriots, young and older like me and when you include the sportman, rednecks, deer hunters, gun owners it going to be awful differcult for this or any govt to completely take over. I do not think that our military men and women will stand and fire against the citizens for the sake of a take over when they know the citizens is only defending what the Constitution says is legal. Oh sure there will be some wild heads that will as they did at the Kent State University shooting fwhere the National Guard was ordered to fire against the people.......We have become more educated, more knowledgeable since those times. In my opinion it would take the use of something massive against the people to conquer.

Sorry HD, but MANY military and, for sure, those scumbags (oh, I mean police) will fire upon citizens just doing the right thing. I was in the Marines for 15 years and 2 years in law enforcement and, yes, even back then some of my co-workers would have no problem killing whomever they were told to kill (I was of that sick mindset for a few years). People have accepted things because, like the days of Rome, they are given their games and bread. Their belly is their god and their moral compass spins faster than a top. They  have allowed the STATE to dictate what is good and bad, what is right and wrong, what is proper and allowable. Even the patriots are following the same game plan. But the core fundamental issue is the right for government to even exist in its current state. It isn't about curbing govt back, but rather, changing the entire system. Whose gonna propose that? I hear true Americans talk about "getting rid of this or that", but they are talking about changing 1% of the total evil crap-pile. How about talking about changing 99% of that abortion called the Fed and go from there. Fed power came to the forefront in 1861, not recently. The Civil War was about "States rights" and had nothing to do with slavery. Slowly over time, the people were lead to believe that govt was there for their benefit. Fooled us all!! Did a great job and without much effort, the people GAVE UP their rights and power. Now, we grovel before the Man rather than the other way around. Pigs (sorry, I mean police) murder people daily without much trouble. Elected officials break the law without punishment, etc, etc. Yes, HD, WE THE PEOPLE allowed this to happen and have only OURSELVES to blame. Rest in Peace. Please read the ideas of Lysander Spooner. Its about being FREE. Good post and thanks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1