Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Press TV": Washington offers a haven for al-Qaeda in Iraq

yota691

04/08/2013 13:51

8084.jpg?width=400&crop=auto

Baghdad / Mesalla: the site said, "Press TV," said al-Qaida in Iraq has succeeded in the past few weeks in Iraq hostage deadliest terrorist attacks since the US-led invasion of the United States in March 2003, while the Web site quoted Iraqi MPs, holding them States United responsible for the growing influence of the terrorist organization.

He said MP Ali inch, of the mass of citizens, according to his statement to the site that "al-Qaeda and the support of the States seeking to thwart any positive political development in Iraq and to move forward in the massacre paid for the Iraqi people."

He stated that "terrorist activities have increased sharply in Iraq," noting that "the Iraqis are killed on a daily basis."

Inch acknowledged that "Iraq will not be stable as long as al-Qaeda agents operating in the war-ravaged country."

Known as the site of al Qaeda, saying "Al-Qaeda in Iraq is the name of an armed group was led by commander Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who was killed after being targeted air strike targeted a house was lived in Diyala province, and after the killing of al-Zarqawi in 2006 became Abu Hamza al-Muhajir the leader of the organization."

On the other hand, cited the "CNN" news that "Iraq has returned to assume first place in the rates of violence in the world, after Syria."

The Web site said, "How can the level of violence to rise in an unprecedented way in a country the United States has sought to ensure stability after the occupation by 180,000 troops and spent to achieve the security of hundreds of billions of dollars."

The site continued to say, "Ten years later, the levels of violence can and being described as a civil war, more than any description last, Aladi month, the about 700 people were killed in a series of explosions that rocked Baghdad and the cities of Iraq."

He added, "Is Iraq has become for Americans is the forgotten country, it has been the United States should after its withdrawal in 2011 to persuade Baghdad existence small number of American forces to train Iraqis and enhanced security."

"But even that, if it had happened it would be a (first-aid), because the presence of the massive numbers of troops can not stop the civil Lord."

Site wondered, "what they should do and the United States in connection with the Iraqi problem," explaining that "the best solution is to strengthen the United States for its role in a lasting political settlement between the main communities in Iraq."

The report concluded saying that "Iraq needs an Iraqi today to Mandela leading the country to safety more than anything else."

• Upvote 1

I agree with you. It's sad watching him do this. We went over there all for nothing.....friends died for nothing. Obama makes me sick. :angry:

Stop blaming only Obama. A republican would do the same. They take orders from Rockefeller & Rothschild via either Brzezinski, Kissinger and/or the CFR.

The U.S. Military Has Awarded Contracts To Al-Qaeda In Afghanistan

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-31/us-military-has-awarded-contracts-al-qaeda-afghanistan

Submitted by Michael Krieger via Liberty Blitzkrieg blog,

I suppose it just wasn’t enough that our allies, “the rebels” in Syria, have significant Al-Qaeda elements to them. No, we are the USA! USA! Best country ever. Defender of human rights. City on a hill. We must do far more than that. So we did.

This story below from Bloomberg, highlights a 236-page report by the U.S. Army Suspension and Debarment Office, which shows that military contracts have been granted to the Taliban and Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan. Yep, this is exactly what happens when an empire gets too big, too corrupt, and ends up in the hands of a bunch of sociopaths. From Bloomberg:

Supporters of the Taliban and al-Qaeda in Afghanistan have been getting U.S. military contracts, and American officials are citing “due process rights” as a reason not to cancel the agreements
according to an independent agency monitoring spending.

“I am deeply troubled that the U.S. military can pursue, attack, and even kill terrorists and their supporters, but that some in the U.S. government believe we cannot prevent these same people from receiving a government contract,” Sopko said.

The 236-page report and Sopko’s summary provide one of the watchdog agency’s most critical appraisals of U.S. performance in helping to build a stable Afghanistan as the Pentagon prepares to withdraw combat troops by the end of next year.

The U.S. has 60,000 troops in Afghanistan, with plans to reduce the number to 34,000 by February. President Barack Obama hasn’t decided how many to keep in the country after 2014 to train Afghan forces and engage in anti-terrorist missions.

“Anti-terrorist missions.” Like what, rewarding them lucrative contracts?

An audit showed that after 16 months, none of the agency’s essential program objectives have been reached and the money spent has mostly financed workshops and training sessions.
The project is aimed at bolstering Afghanistan’s government before troop withdrawals planned for next year

“It’s troubling that after 16 months, this program has not issued its first community grant,” Sopko said. “Rather, it has spent almost $50 million,
about a quarter of the total program budget, on conferences, overhead and workshops.”

Regarding the 43 cases of contractors with militant connections, Sopko said the Army should “enforce the rule of common sense” in its suspension and debarment program.

“They may be enemies of the United States but that is not enough to keep them from getting government contracts,” according to the agency’s report.

Someone’s definitely lining their pockets... and it’s not just the “terrorists.”

Full article here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Bandit,  Don't know what your talking about when you say taking orders from other people. The White house is in charge....That's who I blame. Bush would have never did a exit  like Obama did. We needed a slower pull out.

Bush is the biggest culprit to the problem there :twocents:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

This is a video from Joel Wing, it is an hour long or so.   Skip ahead to the point they begin the dialogue, otherwise your watching people getting seated.  It was done at the Aspen Institute, "What Can Iraq Tell Us About the Future Of Democracy In the Middle East".   It does cover some of the issues, the US's lack of involvement  in Iraq, and was the war worth it?  Really worth your time.  

http://musingsoniraq.blogspot.com/2013/07/aspen-institute-video-what-can-iraq.html

Edited by zigmeister
  • Upvote 1

Bandit,  Don't know what your talking about when you say taking orders from other people. The White house is in charge....That's who I blame. Bush would have never did a exit  like Obama did. We needed a slower pull out.

There was an interview SFWG did with a man about the RV in which it was clear who is really in charge. I'll look for the post. The White House is not in charge of what's going on. They report to a higher power.

Here's one.

Hillarious Clinton admits that the CFR runs the Government

Here is the late SFWG's thread: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/149545-swfg-interview-part-1/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lots of perpectives here to be heard for sure.

I for one am still busy planning and revising my "exit" from the matrix, grid or what ever you prefer depending on your dogma.

Not that I am going to be a prepper hermit, just plan on becoming self reliant and able to be a soultion and not a burden.

Just my two cents for what their worth.

PEACE.

• Upvote 1

I'm home today making chicken soup, and while cutting up the vegetables, I watched the video that Zigmeister put up from the Aspen Institute.  It was very good!  I think the President should watch this.  It might help him with his Middle Eastern foreign policies.  These are the people he should be talking to, not the usual yes men in the cabinet.  Great find Zig!