Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Syrian Kurd leader: our troops Pkordstan Iraq, and Syria is ready to defend us

Butifldrm

Syrian Kurd leader: our troops Pkordstan Iraq, and Syria is ready to defend us

03-08-2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - comment.PNG Add a comment - 

Twilight News 

Secretary revealed the Kurdish Democratic Party in Syria, the existence of his party's forces in the province of Kurdistan and the inside Syrian ready to defend the Syrian Kurdish areas, pointing to the presence of armed battalions aimed at the Kurdish people identity. 

Abdulhakim Bashar said in a statement received "Twilight News" that "Syria is being subjected to the Kurdistan Burberry attack by extremist battalions and taken a serious turn and conflict emerged from the conflict between battalions armed conflict aimed at the Kurdish people and commits identity right collective massacres." 

He added, "Regardless of the merits and introductions of this conflict, the presence of Kurdish is exposed to a real risk and this requires of all of our people to do the duty of self-defense by all legitimate means and leave the differences and conflicts aside partisan and postpone some files its time course." 

"We are in the Kurdish Democratic Party in Syria (KDP), we have an organized military force in Iraqi Kurdistan and we have an organized military force at home ready to take up arms and defend the Kurdistan Syria's land and people." 

However, to say "but that this desire and this resolution, decision to defend Kurdistan Bank, collides with the decision of the last of the brothers in the (b j d), which prevented any force Kurdish to defend Kurdistan only through their agendas under the banner, and this is not acceptable to us." 

Bashar stressed that "our military ready and willing to defend Kurdistan and is ready to coordinate fully with all Kurdish forces, including the forces of the (b j d) under the coordination of the organization and thoughtful." 

Called "the brothers in the (b j d) reconsider their decisions and not singling out the decision and fateful Kurdish and allow our troops to do their duty to defend the Kurdistan land and people in the face of all those who seek to tamper with its security or targeting any of its components." 

X x / c

Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D110794&usg=ALkJrhgDJjyWHDxolrfG-OoI6vUy88GUjw#ixzz2axQmrg3N

THANKS

Sand the Kurds have held many meetings this past week  with  Kurdish tribes from all different nations within the Middle East.  Now, This article may be very enlighting as to the primary reason for these meetings.  WE are seeing US Embassy's closing, we see Barzani going to Teheran,  WE see the Kurds amassing troups to protect all kurdish nations.  Now if anyone in the Middle East is apprised of the situation in the ME, it's Barzani, due to his close ties with the United States.  I watch the Kurds every  move.   They have been very quiet since Maliki and Barzani met.  I took it as the deal was done between the two, but of course Maliki has again stalled.  Remember when Barzani said this was your last chance?  I took it as Kurdistan would pull out completely from the Nation of Iraq, but now the meaning of your last chance may have changed.  This is totally JMO! 

I am a true patriot of our constitution.  I am not a proponent of war, unless we the people of the United States are TRULY under attack.  I know I will get bashed FOR saying this, but have either Iran or Syria ever attacked the United States?  What's so perplexing to me is that Assad, (and I have first hand knowledge of this) was not a Tyrant nor an evil ruler, he's nothing compared to Maliki.  He allowed Christians , Muslims to live peacefully.  He was not an enemy of Israel.  So why is Israel bombing Syria?  Why is the US paying al-queda to fight Assad?  It's so disapointing to me to see our world in such a state!  But it is what it is!   and I say Thank you God for the Dinar 

• Upvote 3