Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...banks now have the 800 group rate info.

Luigi1

My opinion is if one doesn't enjoy reading fiction don't pick up the book - peace

The problem with this mentality is that human nature is involved here and many people have been hurt by these guru's who do not seem to care who they hurt. When Jesus simplified the Ten Commandments he made it plain and simple to understand and that caring about others was as high a priority as the First Commandment. He stated that all other Commandments hang on those two. These guru's don't care about anything other than turning a profit on all the rumors they throw out there for people to read. People are hurting and looking for hope. That is what these guru's are taking advantage of. Eventually everyone will face the same Judge. And they will not only be judged for who their hearts belong to but by how they treat others.

from another source...

08-03-2013-Gurus I4U-There have been many, many reports Dinar Holders sitting in banks and parking lots all across the US refusing to leave because they believe based on Gurus intel that the RV was close or done and they wanted demanded insisted strongly they would be first in line. At last estimate it would seem that there are more currency holders than expected.

Are Dinarians camped out in bank parking lots in your town?

IMO the Gurus are causing panic amoungst Dinarian claiming the banks cannot change everyone out in a 30 day period and some may get stuck holding worthless currency after. The Gurus should be held accountable for spreading panic. What are your opines on this?

IMHO there seems to be more and more BS coming out these days ROFLMFAO!!! How about posting more truth than BS? Would be a nice change don't you think?

Edited by hozer
  • Upvote 1

from another source...

08-03-2013-Gurus I4U-There have been many, many reports Dinar Holders sitting in banks and parking lots all across the US refusing to leave because they believe based on Gurus intel that the RV was close or done and they wanted demanded insisted strongly they would be first in line. At last estimate it would seem that there are more currency holders than expected.

Are Dinarians camped out in bank parking lots in your town?

IMO the Gurus are causing panic amoungst Dinarian claiming the banks cannot change everyone out in a 30 day period and some may get stuck holding worthless currency after. The Gurus should be held accountable for spreading panic. What are your opines on this?

I would like to know one thing, where in the heck do you pick up so many RUMORS???

• Upvote 2

***///

Oughtta keep her in "fiance" status until after RV time....

Any assets obtained after the marriage.... --- yikes ! :lol:

Everyone should listen to this one.  No more truth could be gained in such a small space.  One short sentence=lifetime of.............whatever you want.

I wouldn't go hang out in any parking lot and advertise that I have dinar in my pocket, especially if it RVs. Sounds like a fool-proof way to get robbed.

if a robber found dinar on you he woluld gladly pay you to take it back if that would allow him to leave without a ten page essay on why Iraq needs this to happen........poor robber never knew what hit him.....

• Upvote 1

I have to say ... after all these years, I have finally used the ignore button for the first time. 

There's a big difference between posting guru poo for humour's sake and posting it because you believe it.  IMO Luigi has not just stepped in poo - he's fallen into a big pile of it and enjoys spreading it around for the attention.

I have to say ... after all these years, I have finally used the ignore button for the first time. 

There's a big difference between posting guru poo for humour's sake and posting it because you believe it.  IMO Luigi has not just stepped in poo - he's fallen into a big pile of it and enjoys spreading it around for the attention.

BJ i hate to break it to you but i doubt Luigi cares. :confused2:

Edited by easyrider

You got to admit...this is better than the Jerry Springer Show with the White trailor trash women duking it out.

Proof positive you're doing this for your own amusement--not only do you get your kicks out of soliciting peoples' reactions to the crap you knowingly post that's trash--but you get your jollies off peoples' reactions against you.

I am going to dedicate all my negatives daily to anything I can find for you--- and I encourage people to do the same-- becasue if you won't stop this crap by people asking you to [and there have been many]--and the MODS won't do anything, you can be sent away with a negative feedback score.