Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...banks now have the 800 group rate info.

Luigi1

from another source...

08-03-2013-Gurus I4U-There have been many, many reports Dinar Holders sitting in banks and parking lots all across the US refusing to leave because they believe based on Gurus intel that the RV was close or done and they wanted demanded insisted strongly they would be first in line. At last estimate it would seem that there are more currency holders than expected.

Are Dinarians camped out in bank parking lots in your town?

IMO the Gurus are causing panic amoungst Dinarian claiming the banks cannot change everyone out in a 30 day period and some may get stuck holding worthless currency after. The Gurus should be held accountable for spreading panic. What are your opines on this?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 12

hahhaha  wow giant groups camped out side banks,  { I bet the bank is located near , a major ticket office for concerts about to arrive  :lol:  }  and that is where the line has formed for tickets !  would not do any good to stand in a line for dinar , when it is only dirt cheap at this time,   lets wait until it get to the 15.oo per dinar , and we can stand with the okie

• Upvote 1

***///

We've seen some pretty stupid stuff come out of these Gurus,

but this one is right up there as one of the BIGGEST,

most RIDICULOUS we've heard come down the pike.

We agree with LUIGI... were there only some way to hold them personally

accountable and make them pay dearly for their indiscretions.

Anybody have a "friend" in that pit-bull attack agency - the IRS - that could be unleashed on these guys...?

Now THERE's a feeding frenzy we'd buy a ticket to watch !

• Upvote 3

Good post Luigi, But i personally call it B/S .Just my thoughts.

I was at my branch WF bank yesterday to get a money order and I asked about the currency reset. The bank knows I ordered different currencies in the past. The assistant manager did say there is no global currency reset. She did say there may be a little money to be made due to the USD decline and other currencies unlocking themselves from the USD and floating against it.

She pointed out that to expect no more than a 20% return due to the USD collapse. Also not to expect to make tons of money over a few million VND. The spread fees would consume what little profit made. Only the big boys make money on currencies because they can buy up millions and billions at a time.

hahhaha  wow giant groups camped out side banks,  { I bet the bank is located near , a major ticket office for concerts about to arrive  :lol:  }  and that is where the line has formed for tickets !  would not do any good to stand in a line for dinar , when it is only dirt cheap at this time,   lets wait until it get to the 15.oo per dinar , and we can stand with the okie

I was at my WF branch office yesterday...business as usual. I did not see anyone camped out in my town.

***///

Anybody have a "friend" in that pit-bull attack agency - the IRS - that could be unleashed on these guys...?

I wonder if anyone committed suicide over lost hope or desperation due to Guru BB?

If so...there should be manslaughter charges.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

My opinion is if one doesn't enjoy reading fiction don't pick up the book - peace

Agree but there are those out there in Dinarland just barely holding on to any ray of hope waiting out of desperation for any bit of inspiration to keep them going. Unfortunately, many will prey on such vulnerability.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***///

Anyone ever hear of the "Patriot Act"?

Being part of a "group" lumps you in with thousands of unknown people.

You know NOTHING about these THOUSANDS of other people in this "group".

If just ONE single person who is part of this "group" is found to be just SUSPECTED of ANY financial crime like money laundering, drugs, smuggling or funding of terrorist organizations, what keeps the FBI and Homeland Security from freezing all the assets of the

"group" to make sure no other "group" members are not also committing financial crimes?

Can you just imagine the money the Obama administration could seize under something like that?

Not only would they freeze all the US dollars they may even intercept and confiscate all the dinar exchanged by that group!

The US Government could net BILLIONS of dollars in one fell swoop all under the Patriot Act and all the members of the so called "group" would have no recourse under the law.

Obama would be a hero for bust terrorist funding and the US government would have billions and billions of dollars to help them fund failing US operations.

Because of that I am part of NO group! Just me and my bank.

:twocents:

• Upvote 3

Anyone ever hear of the "Patriot Act"?

Being part of a "group" lumps you in with thousands of unknown people.

You know NOTHING about these THOUSANDS of other people in this "group".

If just ONE single person who is part of this "group" is found to be just SUSPECTED of ANY financial crime like money laundering, drugs, smuggling or funding of terrorist organizations, what keeps the FBI and Homeland Security from freezing all the assets of the

"group" to make sure no other "group" members are not also committing financial crimes?

Can you just imagine the money the Obama administration could seize under something like that?

Not only would they freeze all the US dollars they may even intercept and confiscate all the dinar exchanged by that group!

The US Government could net BILLIONS of dollars in one fell swoop all under the Patriot Act and all the members of the so called "group" would have no recourse under the law.

Obama would be a hero for bust terrorist funding and the US government would have billions and billions of dollars to help them fund failing US operations.

Interesting thought of yours and cannot rule out that possibility. Many Dinarians are vulnerable and could easy fall for anything including illegal activities they may not be aware of.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Now THAT's using the 'Ol BEAN...!

Confidently COOL as a cucumber by flying under the radar is excellent advice!

Go rogue, fly solo, run silent - run deep, stay under the radar ! :twothumbs:

DO NOT be "lured" by "special group rates".

• Upvote 2

At the root of most good fiction is a grain of truth. This information brings to mind visions of angry mobs storming banks, sort of like a nasty Black Friday sale at Target. People lined up, camped out to get the latest iPhone or something. Following this process is like watching that video of that high speed train wreck in Spain in super SLOOOOOW motion. 

I would sure love to see evidence of some of these MORONS camped out in Bank Parking Lots, constantly badgering bank people, threatening to call security etc..

With that kind of entertainment to be had, you would think a local TV Station or Newspaper would pickup on it - just sayin.

I can't wait for the first documented report! GO RV

• Upvote 2

***///

Now THAT's using the 'Ol BEAN...!

Confidently COOL as a cucumber by flying under the radar is excellent advice!

Go rogue, fly solo, run silent - run deep, stay under the radar ! :twothumbs:

DO NOT be "lured" by "special group rates".

Good point and am not disagreeing.

If the banks offer group rates legal or illegal...would that not have to be sanctioned and approved by the UST prior?

Could Obama be setting up Dinarians by seizing their assets over a technicality?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Interesting thought of yours and cannot rule out that possibility. Many Dinarians are vulnerable and could easy fall for anything including illegal activities they may not be aware of.

That is the problem.

They could be the best people in the world who have nothing but good intent and just wake up to find out their funds were frozen. The reason does not even have to be given under the Patriot Act and it could effect every member of the group nation wide with the punch of one key on a keyboard at Homeland Security,

And that would be that. Obama would be a hero for netting billions of dollars that were seized from a group with SUSPECTED ties to terrorism. 

Under the Patriot Act it does not even have to be proven, just SUSPECTED!

But how do you bait a trap? With bait. What is the bait for this trap? Crazy high secret rates that only the members of the secret group get.

They can keep their secret high rates and all the other fool bait they offer.

I will take .10 as a private person cashing in alone even if I were offered 1-1 with a "group".

Good luck with the group stuff and it may work out but for me it reeks of a trap for the greedy and fools.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 4

lets  say , just for fun, this really will happen this way!  the line is formed up , the doors open , the rush is on too get in fast before they change their minds on dinar :o ... you push your way to the counter, just too have the teller ask ,  do you have an account with us ?  well sorry , we can not help you,  now if you wish to become a member of this bank fill out these forms ,  go to end of line , and we will start the process , it will take three days , { but in 2 days the dinar will fall out again ....  ohhhhhh  cruel world !!!  :P }   but beware the spread fees and handling fees the banks are going to hit you with , even if your a member , first time cash-in, the rates will be crazy , { not in the dinar holders favor }  just saying :peace:  

• Upvote 1

That is the problem.

They could be the best people in the world who have nothing but good intent and just wake up to find out their funds were frozen. The reason does not even have to be given under the Patriot Act and it could effect every member of the group nation wide with the punch of one key on a keyboard at Homeland Security,

And that would be that. Obama would be a hero for netting billions of dollars that were seized from a group with SUSPECTED ties to terrorism. 

Under the Patriot Act it does not even have to be proven, just SUSPECTED!

But how do you bait a trap? With bait. What is the bait for this trap? Crazy high secret rates that only the members of the secret group get.

They can keep their secret high rates and all the other fool bait they offer.

I will take .10 as a private person cashing in alone even if I were offered 1-1 with a "group".

Good luck with the group stuff and it may work out but for me it reeks of a trap for the greedy and fools.

I hope this is wrong. Yes, our funds could be locked up for years if not decades if terror activity is found to be involved. It would take a while tomseparate the vicitims frommthe terrorists. At my age...I can not afford to have my funds frozen.

• Upvote 1

You guys do realize what he did here right??  Made a post title, in big letter letters, about group rate 800# at banks, then told a story about people lined up in front of banks.  Solution-problem.

Propaganda engineering at its finest ( or worst depending how your affected)

Just say'in...

• Upvote 1

I hope this is wrong. Yes, our funds could be locked up for years if not decades if terror activity is found to be involved. It would take a while tomseparate the vicitims frommthe terrorists. At my age...I can not afford to have my funds frozen.

Well this can all be avoided by not joining any kind of so called "group".

Problem solved.

• Upvote 2

Agree but there are those out there in Dinarland just barely holding on to any ray of hope waiting out of desperation for any bit of inspiration to keep them going. Unfortunately, many will prey on such vulnerability.

Even more of a reason to avoid fiction. I wish you the best Luigi and hope your circumstance changes soon - peace 

good food for thought, back to the original posting, I do believe there are more Dinar holders in the US than most are aware of, consider the hundreds of thousands of Soldiers that done a tour over there, most of us brought home a few just in case it ever rebounds, I know several that bought a 1/4 or half million to bring home and sit on.

Edited by universal_exports

I would love to have my funds frozen, that would mean I actually had funds (LOL).

Cant argue you there. Frozen funds are better than no funds at all. At least you can use it for collateral assets when applying for a loan.

good food for thought, back to the original posting, I do believe there are more Dinar holders in the US than most are aware of, consider the hundreds of thousands of Soldiers that done a tour over there, most of us brought home a few just in case it ever rebounds, I know several that bought a 1/4 or half million to bring home and sit on.

Yup. Even the small IQD holders will be at the banks.

My first purchase was out of curiosity as a contractor in Kuwait.

I purchased my first batch when it first came out in 04 @ 4,000 IQD to 1 USD mainly as souveneirs to pass out to friends and family.

• Upvote 1

Update...

I live in a military town. There are above average Dinarians in my town than in other cities due to the shear amount of military and contractors deployed to the region.

With all those Dinarians here...nobody is camped out. Nobody is working 24/7 at WF.

Went to the bank yesterday. Business as usual. Bank are closed and are under normal hours.

• Upvote 2