Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum got hot intel......

possum

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the post but after hearing so many and you can not verrify it, I won't beleive it till I go to the bam in NYC with sachel full of IQD and dump them an associates desk and hearit from him. However, it will happen when it happens, and as they say "It Ain't Over Till The Fat Lady Signs." , No offense to the heavy women.

Thanks for the post but after hearing so many and you can not verrify it, I won't beleive it till I go to the bam in NYC with sachel full of IQD and dump them an associates desk and hearit from him. However, it will happen when it happens, and as they say "It Ain't Over Till The Fat Lady Signs." , No offense to the heavy women.

I think she is about to sing!!!

6a00d834c9d85969e201287611b54e970c-500pi

Come on possum, bring it on, if you have the proof. You haven't been right on any of your predictions. Be optimistic, yeah... but don't promote if it won't float.. Pretty good thought, huh. So if you have the goods , produce your best and stop with the pot shots, stressing everybody out on here. Get some real, honest to goodness , information.

Possum!!! STOP screwing around with these people!

PEOPLE, possum knows NOTHING! Every few weeks or so he comes in and posts something like this as a JOKE.

Those of us that know him laugh and give him a hard time. No harm no foul right???

WRONG because there are a lot of people on here that don't know Possum, and they believe him (like I did when I didn't know any better).

IMO, Possum is a mean prankster with a dark sense of humor! And it's NOT funny...

Amen to that. There is a serious lack of humor and compassion at times on this site. Not everything needs to be as serious as a heart attack on here...have some fun people!

I have to respectfully disagree. Possum "jokes" are ONLY funny if you know that he's "joking". If you believe what he is posting (because it's your first time seeing a post from him), and get your hopes up, and possibly email or call all your friends and family with the "good news", only to later find out that it was a "joke" it is NOT funny.

And, I don't know how you all were raised, but my momma never taught me that LIES were funny...

DannyC,

Still waiting to hear on my wire transfer to Warka...will keep you posted...and Possum is cool, especially liked possums makeover in the pic, yellow stripes seems to be his color, hold it, believe that was his cousin (hard to tell, all possums look alike to me) :lol:

Turn your rv's off, gather your family and read the following. Possum, the soothsayer of soothsayers has the latest and greatest intel, drum roll please..... My sources have confirmed it's going down this week at $1.26, no lop and 3 months to exchange the big bills! Momma and I are partying hard, it's here!

Give Possum credit. If you take all his posts and lump em together--Hes only been wrong once!