Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum got hot intel......

possum

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, just got a little intel that said it looks like Thursday night we might hear somethin. M and A are coming together and it looks like it is coming together..

So is all this true? Hope so but it looks like alot of people are reporting the same thing.

GOD BLESS

Patti

Wow... I trust my source over there and he says it's within days if not hours at $2.26 with the end of the year to cash in..... go figure...

I'll keep his figures in my prayers. Are you sure you didn't mean $2.26?

I like your figures better, but I'll believe it when I see it. And if it comes true, I'll happily skip all the way to the bank!!! :lol:

ok, this is your last chance!

If this does not happen as you say this time, i vote that you give your dinars to somebody more worthy than you and go away, never to be seen or heard from again.

hey--that is just plain down right mean!!!! How would you like t if someone said that to you? It''s people like you that shoulld go away and never be seen or heard from again!

Captain .....while I see your point, you are point blank wrong abt. Not having a reason to rv . Indeed the imf has to be paid in tradable currency. I think there IS motivation on iraqs part and you should cut possum a little slack.

Hey Guys, just got a little intel that said it looks like Thursday night we might hear somethin. M and A are coming together and it looks like it is coming together..

So is all this true? Hope so but it looks like alot of people are reporting the same thing.

GOD BLESS

Patti

Is that Iraq Thursday night or USA Thursday night? Possum can you confirm your time frame on Thursday too? I need to know if I can sleep in on my day off or wake up early for the bank. :)