Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum got hot intel......

possum

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Possum that sounds like great information let just hope that this thing does RV... I could use this money like last year. You know only God really knows when this thi ng is going to happen. I hope that God Children are ready to do the right thing when the Lord rains down His last day blessing to reap this last day Harvest.

Mr.mongo, your sence of humor is slightly twisted a little bit towards the Outer Limits/The Twilight Zone, You must also be a Monte Python Fan.? Keep up your humor mate, you have a good record for Cheering~Up the Masses.

(Best Regards & Carry~On)....

A Poppa John's Pizza Delivery Hurse...? Really Now....

Unbelievable...( Ha.Ha.Ha.) Cheers~Mate...

Turn your rv's off, gather your family and read the following. Possum, the soothsayer of soothsayers has the latest and greatest intel, drum roll please..... My sources have confirmed it's going down this week at $1.26, no lop and 3 months to exchange the big bills! Momma and I are partying hard, it's here!

LMAO...I guess it would be safe to say that your "sources" are the same ones that have predicted all of the other corrected intel? LMAO

Hey possum, you are a little early this week aren't you? We usually hear from you on Friday....hope all is well with you and yours....keep us smiling....God bless you possum...also thanks Mongo, you always keep us chuckling....have a great week everyone.....

So how is this prediction more believable then the last dozen or so rv dates you've given before??? Just curious...........

Where's your sense of humor...don't you know by now it's all done in fun? Possum means no harm......Just laugh and roll with the flow.