Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In light of that couple searching for cooking items and book bags then getting raided by the NSA and Home Land

Security ... Great Grandpa was saying that it sounds like the same stuff Hitler was doing in the early 20th century as he was rising to power.  We all know what abuses he did in the name of safety and security. Just saying. What say you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is for Dinar VIP news,  please keep this sight clean ,  it is NOT for political **** opinions...

Good reply/intention Marzz, though you might tone down a wee bit yourself.  

Some threads do go a bit off topic here, but that is generally throughout the thread, not right from the start. :twothumbs:  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Caye98 does that mean your not going to post my reply to Mr. Marzz?

You are correct. Your post is now under review and if others feel it is appropriate it may be released, released with editing, or deleted.

The topic is more appropriate for an open forum (rather than the VIP section,) however your language was not (according to the guidelines of this site).

Your opinions are valued, however they need to be presented in a bit more civilized response.

This topic has been moved by Mod: Caye98

• Upvote 2

Than may I request that you move this topic to the opinions section. I will reply there and not go boo whoo to mr man from marzz. I guess i must have hurt his feelings. but he swung first i was just defending myself. is that not allowed. I can ask Sir Adam if you would like.

So moved.

Please refrain from name calling. You notice **** in place of Marzz term.

As Bump says "play nice:D

• Upvote 2

So like i said before I was b***h slapped by Man from Marzz's goons and told to play nice.

Boo whoo Mr Marzz. Don't kid yourself. This is all political. Its all connected. Don't you believe that the NSA, IRS, and some other fed gov agencies are watching us. Shoot we are investing in a ME country by speculating/investing in their currency. Granted President Bush II said we could and should but this is the era of an opressive Prez who believes if your not with him your the enemy and he will get you and your lands. We all in DV-land are being watched because we are communicating with a ME entity. There must be a dubious connection. Why do you think they capture our phone records without warrants for possible use later? Instead they should be getting a warrant for those inside the USA who receive calls from known terriorist persons or organizations and leave those like us alone. Don't you notice that your computer is lagging more lately?

• Downvote 1

98 you are correct.

I should have been my usual self-constrained thick skinned self. I was not. Respectifully, I do apologise to you and  the authorities at DV. I will play as nice in the future as I have in the past with the exception of this most recent topic replys. Agreed the subject matter of this thread is indeed sensative, yet that is the Old American way; to initiate thought provoking matters of discussion inorder to stave off oppression and supression. That is what gave birth to this fine country of ours. That was my only intent.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The NSA and Barrack Obama 2 of my favorite folks!

I think they should spy on all Americans because some of them might not be Americans.

Every communication device is being watched by the NSA they dont want to miss out

on anything.

Just my opinion is all.

crawls back under my slimy rock.

America the Beautiful

Obama needs a hug Kaduku.

Maybe Michelle Obama will run for president in 2016 along side H.i.lliary Clinton

Michelle would win twice as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Than may I request that you move this topic to the opinions section. I will reply there and not go boo whoo to mr man from marzz. I guess i must have hurt his feelings. but he swung first i was just defending myself. is that not allowed. I can ask Sir Adam if you would like.

Simply put, Obama worshiper!  :twocents:

I have been saying all along that there are alarming similarities between Obama's administration and Hitler's regime only to have the dear obamaites scream in horror at my comparison.  History is history and is solid.  I am not just saying there are comparisons, history is showing there are comparisons.  DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!