Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP - 1 month membership ??

NORTEC

If you had 6 months before then why are you not doing 6 months now? OHH you know it  will RV in August for sure. Tell the truth what day can we expect it?

Any day now - any day now - My Moron contact told me so -

• Upvote 1

I am sure that there are lots of benefits to this VIP Membership which I hear about all the time.

Notification of the RV (IF & WHEN) it does happen is NOT one of them.

I wake up every morning, take the dog out, make the coffee, and watch the news. If there is an RV then that is where I expect to receive my notification. I check my e-mails much later in the day.

As 4 cashing in: I am sure that if this thing revalues there will be no shortage of banks in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that will be more than willing to accept a large deposit minus the fees, and at the very best rate available.

Just my humble opinion. :)

gymrat - you have no idea what you'll be missing!   Just saying.........

Do you recall how many days passed before the national news said one little peep about Ch 7 being lifted?    Yep, it was several days, and then you had to go looking for it.   I wouldn't count on the news sources to give me a head's up on something this important.  

• Upvote 2