Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam, What is the 'probabilty' for a 2 1/2 times current value RV?

Wayfarer

Adam, I just had a nightmare. You stated that 'anything' is possible, regarding an RV's initial rate. Your analysis of the CBI's intent is biased towards profit, not national pride, relative to other regional currencies, nor other international interests. So how likely do you think the CBI would RV the IQD at the level of two and one-half times its current value, which current estimates say it could easily do? This scenario would also have, say, a 30 day window in which all large denominations must be cashed in. Because, from the perspective of the Iraqi citizen, this could be a major and politically reassuring step in the right direction.

Edited by Wayfarer
  • Upvote 1

Maserati, I wish I could go back to sleep and dream a 'better' dream. This one, however, seems too logical.

Many DV readers misunderstood the GOI official who stated that the Treasury could easily handle a 2 and a half times RV. They thought he meant an RV equivalent to $2.50. We need Adam's point of view.

Maserati, I wish I could go back to sleep and dream a 'better' dream. This one, however, seems too logical.

Many DV readers misunderstood the GOI official who stated that the Treasury could easily handle a 2 and a half times RV. They thought he meant an RV equivalent to $2.50. We need Adam's point of view.

This was talked about week's ago when that article came out ...... We all got the two &a half times , very few people thought it ment $2.50 rate ......

It was talked to death as far I can remember , look for the old articles

• Upvote 1

This was talked about week's ago when that article came out ...... We all got the two &a half times , very few people thought it ment $2.50 rate ......

It was talked to death as far I can remember , look for the old articles

Well, I read most opinions as they were being posted. Speculation, mostly. But I don't recall ready Adam's comments on the matter. Perhaps you can provide a brief two-sentence summary of the most likely probability.  If you don't mind. 

Wayfarer, just an FYI - I don't "subscribe" to any of the forums outside of the VIP section. The only reason I even saw this thread is pure chance.... I was looking for something else and noticed it.

If you need my attention on something, please be sure to post it in the VIP section next time!

To answer the question... I'm not sure what you want me to comment on. It could go up, down, sideways, or do a funny little spiral right out the window. We all know that this is "speculation" not a "sure thing". I have posted my opinion on it numerous times in multiple locations on dinarvets and dinarspeculation... what more can I say?

:shrug:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Adam, oh Adam, What if it RV's at 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510 times it's current value?

Will this mean we have tripled our investment, or will it mean we will receive pi times our investment?

OMG, HELP, PLEASE HELP!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Adam, oh Adam, What if it RV's at 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510 times it's current value?

Will this mean we have tripled our investment, or will it mean we will receive pi times our investment?

OMG, HELP, PLEASE HELP!

Do you smelllllllllll what Iraq is cooking?!?!

• Upvote 2

I smell it Adam.....and having just reread my post and the responses to it.....I have a rate prediction.....

the Dinar will RV at pi.....that's 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510

to one US dollar! YAHOOOOOOOO! GURU wpsmit hath decreed!

• Upvote 1

OMG, HELP, PLEASE HELP!

.........We will just continue to go around inside pi r squared!!

• Upvote 1

Well, I read most opinions as they were being posted. Speculation, mostly. But I don't recall ready Adam's comments on the matter. Perhaps you can provide a brief two-sentence summary of the most likely probability.  If you don't mind.

"Speculation, mostly".................uh well yeah. Everyone to my knowledge is speculating on what might/will happen for NO ONE knows for sure. - peace

"Speculation, mostly".................uh well yeah. Everyone to my knowledge is speculating on what might/will happen for NO ONE knows for sure. - peace

Possibly....the pi idea came to me out of the blue....could have been planted in my brain when I was abducted by aliens the other day, but I am quite sure that pi r IQD

• Upvote 2

The joke's on me. I really don't mind. Believe me! Anything that keeps me grounded in reality is good. I think what happened is that I, too, had been carried away by Dinar hype and had lost the correct perspective. Then the possibility of a super-low RV woke me up. That's why I went 'running' to Adam so he could say "It ain't so." 

I'm ok now! :blush:

• Upvote 3

Your wrong a "super-low RV" is a possibility as are many other scenarios...............Adam I'm sure would be the 1st to

admit it. He's providing his opinions based on what he has researched. He does not profess to be a "guru" that I'm aware of.

Your wrong a "super-low RV" is a possibility as are many other scenarios...............Adam I'm sure would be the 1st to

admit it. He's providing his opinions based on what he has researched. He does not profess to be a "guru" that I'm aware of.

You're absolutely correct about Adam. I've known that all along, and told him so. Don't ever think that I wanted him to 'gaze into a crystal ball' or spout off some guru nonsense. There was simply a 'gap' in my understanding of just how speculative the IQD investment is. And I don't think I was alone in believing that the IQD would RV on the high side of $0.10. So what Adam said (re)confirmed the possibility that it could be much lower.   

Edited by Wayfarer
  • Upvote 1