Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rush Limbaugh: Democrats Need Uneducated, Hopeless, Unskilled voters

http://youtu.be/yjQOePuends

Published on Jul 30, 2013

"Santa Claus is not a cure for poverty. All it is is a way to buy votes. That's why Democrats want amnesty. See, the Democrat needs a permanent underclass. They need a certain level of poverty. They need an uneducated, hopeless, unskilled people to vote for them. That's their base."

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 5

***////

Salutations to Rush on this, the Silver Anniversary (25th) of his career in broadcasting! :tiphat:

Staying power.... must be doing something RIGHT. :lol:  

Keep up the enlightenment, Rush! :twothumbs:

Some may not always agree with how you get there,

but sometimes it just has to be said and put out there if for no other reason than to generate debate,

bang some heads and spark conversation to wake folks out of lackadaisical slumber.

Kudos to the EIB network! :cigar:

• Upvote 1

Maybe with obama care they can.. :shrug:

***///

They are all already drunk on power ----  lefties don't need the drugs...

perched precariously on a platform of lies, indignation, self-righteousness,

arrogance, and other mind-altering indoctrination -

they are on a false high sold to them by a common community organizer

back-alley dealing thug --- their messiah obummer.

Yeah yeah yeah all Democrats are poor, uneduacted, uninformed, unskilled, hopeless souls who do not have enough $$$ to qualify to be Republicians.

Heard it all before....................................... :)

There is some that have the education. There is some that don't. All of them have their upper orifice, the one that speaks.  Tucked deep inside their respective lower, the one that stinks.  Deep into their lower orifice. Again, Just my humble opinion.

In the hospital where a family member lay gravely ill, the relatives gathered in the waiting room. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber.  

"I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces. "The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky, but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the BRAIN."

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a time, someone asked, "How much will a brain cost?"  

The doctor quickly responded, "$5,000 for a Democrat's brain; $200 for a Republican's brain."  

The moment turned awkward. Some of the Democrats actually had to try not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the Republicans. A man unable to control his curiosity, finally blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why is the Democrat's brain so much more than a Republican's brain?"  

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to price the Republicans' brains a lot lower because they're   
used 
."

SEND THIS TO A Republican WHO NEEDS A LAUGH, AND TO ANY Democrat WHOM YOU THINK CAN HANDLE A JOKE!

"
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

rush limberger is a loser! He didnt even complete college has zero degrees!

He is a draft dodger that had a boil on his arse that he didnt want removed so he didnt

have to serve! Chicken le sheet! He was born with a GOLD spoon in his mouth

Rush Limbaugh was born into a prominent Missouri family, and raised in a town about thirty miles from the Kentucky border. His grandfather, the first Rush Hudson Limbaugh, was America's Ambassador to India in the Eisenhower administration. His uncle, Stephen Limbaugh, was appointed federal judge by Ronald Reagan, and his cousin, Stephen Limbaugh Jr, was appointed to the U.S. District Court by George W. Bush. His father was a prominent local attorney, who imbued his children with conservative ideology. His brother, David Limbaugh, is a lawyer and conservative writer.

Limbaugh came to manhood in an era when the nation had a military draft for the Vietnam war. He avoided service by having his physician certify his medical unfitness due to an "inoperable pilonidal cyst" and "a football knee from high school." He played one year of varsity football in high school, and his coach, Ryland Meyr, said later he remembered no injuries to Limbaugh. Those who loathe Limbaugh sometimes describe his pilonidal cyst as "a boil on his butt", but that is an oversimplification. A pilonidal cyst is a chronic collection of pus or an abnormal draining passage leading to an abscess, located in the opening between the buttocks muscles. It is susceptible to infection, which can be dangerous on a war front, so severe pilonidal cysts have long been (and still are) legitimate grounds for exemption from military service. The peculiar thing is that Limbaugh denies he ever had a pilonidal cyst, dismissing it as "internet bull", though the record is plain.

Guess this is how the republicans like their folks no education and letting us poor democrats

to fight every war for them that they start.

When he has accumilated the education that I have then he can talk down to me.

My top degree masters of computor science from MIT

I served for 12 years in the armed forces in the army until blown to hell making me

a handicapped fit for a wheelchair for the rest of my life.

did this stop me no! I have a succesful company with 15 employees just like me

smart and very capable of the job at hand.

No fat pig radio DJ is going to bash me without some payback.

rush is a rich piece of garbage busted twice for income tax fraud

busted for illegal perscpition drugs and is a draft dodger to boot ah yes the typical

republican hero NOT!!!!!!! in my eyes! He is gonna get a special visit from me.

I would make him eat his words but I dont think he has the room for them.

Talking down at democrats when he doesnt even have a leg to stand on himself

and you wonder why the republicans lost?nothing but a pus filled windbag!

A man who would'nt fight for his own country is nothing but YELLOW!right down

the middle of his back! I am proud to be a lib compared to this piece of trash

makes me look even better.Show us somemore of your hero's. :bravo:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

rush limberger is a loser! He didnt even complete college has zero degrees!

He is a draft dodger that had a boil on his arse that he didnt want removed so he didnt

have to serve! Chicken le sheet! He was born with a GOLD spoon in his mouth

Rush Limbaugh was born into a prominent Missouri family, and raised in a town about thirty miles from the Kentucky border. His grandfather, the first Rush Hudson Limbaugh, was America's Ambassador to India in the Eisenhower administration. His uncle, Stephen Limbaugh, was appointed federal judge by Ronald Reagan, and his cousin, Stephen Limbaugh Jr, was appointed to the U.S. District Court by George W. Bush. His father was a prominent local attorney, who imbued his children with conservative ideology. His brother, David Limbaugh, is a lawyer and conservative writer.

Limbaugh came to manhood in an era when the nation had a military draft for the Vietnam war. He avoided service by having his physician certify his medical unfitness due to an "inoperable pilonidal cyst" and "a football knee from high school." He played one year of varsity football in high school, and his coach, Ryland Meyr, said later he remembered no injuries to Limbaugh. Those who loathe Limbaugh sometimes describe his pilonidal cyst as "a boil on his butt", but that is an oversimplification. A pilonidal cyst is a chronic collection of pus or an abnormal draining passage leading to an abscess, located in the opening between the buttocks muscles. It is susceptible to infection, which can be dangerous on a war front, so severe pilonidal cysts have long been (and still are) legitimate grounds for exemption from military service. The peculiar thing is that Limbaugh denies he ever had a pilonidal cyst, dismissing it as "internet bull", though the record is plain.

Guess this is how the republicans like their folks no education and letting us poor democrats

to fight every war for them that they start.

When he has accumilated the education that I have then he can talk down to me.

My top degree masters of computor science from MIT

I served for 12 years in the armed forces in the army until blown to hell making me

a handicapped fit for a wheelchair for the rest of my life.

did this stop me no! I have a succesful company with 15 employees just like me

smart and very capable of the job at hand.

No fat pig radio DJ is going to bash me without some payback.

rush is a rich piece of garbage busted twice for income tax fraud

busted for illegal perscpition drugs and is a draft dodger to boot ah yes the typical

republican hero NOT!!!!!!! in my eyes! He is gonna get a special visit from me.

I would make him eat his words but I dont think he has the room for them.

Talking down at democrats when he doesnt even have a leg to stand on himself

and you wonder why the republicans lost?nothing but a pus filled windbag!

A man who would'nt fight for his own country is nothing but YELLOW!right down

the middle of his back! I am proud to be a lib compared to this piece of trash

makes me look even better.Show us somemore of your hero's. :bravo:

+1 Gully 

I agree Rush is a piece of shat.

But I also agree that amnesty for a million or more illegal aliens is quite a addtion to the dem`s base.

The republicans are just pi$$ed they didn't think of it first.   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have had the opportunity to meet alot of "Educated" people in my life, higher education doesn't automatically qualify a person to be intelligent or even a little smart. Some of the most successful people I know had very little education beyond highschool if even that. They seem to all have an abundance of common sense! That is something that you can't get from a college professor. I'm just not impressed with higher education anymore, even though I also ate at that trough once myself.

It's easy to bash people like Rush, President Bush and Obama but at the end of the day the only real important question that we all need to answer for ourselves is; What have we done as individuals to make our world a better place.

The government isn't in the business of making me successful and taking care of my family, that is my job and my responsibility. As it is yours as well. We need to teach our children the same thing and get back to what made this country the greatest nation on this planet.

The power belongs to the people and it is through the strength of the family unit working hard and living an honest and productive life that enables us to become successful.

Once we are gone, our job won't hardly remember us, the community will vaguely remember our contribution to society, but our family will always have the memory of our life spent with them.

That is what is important in my book.

Gullywumper, I also donated a small portion of my life to defend this great nation of ours, just 20 years. It may suprise you but I did that as a conservative. Not all members in the armed forces are democrats.

Thanks for your service and sacrifice.

Edited by billbill
  • Upvote 2

Yes Billbill your words are truly spoken.I am very happy to know that there is a conservative

on this board that is truly level headed.I agree with your words as to the fact our elected

officials who are suppose to be highly educated and are suppose to work for us continue

to fail us.They work for the highest lobby and thats it.The topic of common sense is born into

us because we all know what right is and what wrong is we can feel it.

The power does belong to the people of the United States however the filthy rich rob us

of our power and just get there way as we all can see.It would be nice to return to the way

things used to be family value's and all but in this day and age cell phones and PC's

are teaching our young.This world has become lazy.example>More than half of the people

could hand write letters to Obama telling him to resign what would happen?answer nothing!

but have over half of America standing in front of the whitehouse demanding his resignation

what then would happen answer>he would resign.

Thanks for not making fun of me Billbill and next time BB when you write about being

in the service dont write it so little I almost didnt see the small text be proud of 20 years in the

service thats awesome I wished I could have made it to retirement.

Thank You for your service to this Great Country! Bilbill your a credit to your community

and to your political party.

I only respond to these type of articles to defend the choices I have made be it right or wrong

no one deserves to be bashed because of political choices.

Our government didnt give us any choices to start with.

God Bless you Billbill and thank you for your service!

God Bless Everyone

• Upvote 2

It would be nice to return to the way

things used to be family value's and all but in this day and age cell phones and PC's

are teaching our young.

Thank you sir for your kind words. As far as my family and I are concerned, I removed the television out of my home in April of 2000. I have a very firm control of the internet and gaming in my home as well. I'm sick of hollywood and what it represents, they aren't going to raise my kids with their crazy ideas of what is decent and moral. That is the sphere of influence I have in my world and so am doing my best to do right by them.

Just sayin... :twocents: