Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Big changes, Forex traders brace for market moving events!!!!!**

easyrider

Forex 6 hours ago - Forex traders brace for 'monster' next few days MarketWatchForeign exchange traders are gearing up for an unusually tight schedule of market-moving events in the next few days that may provide a welcome jolt to the currency market. ... Foreign exchange traders are gearing up for an unusually tight schedule of market-moving events in the next few days that may provide a welcome jolt to the currency market

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20130731-711740.html

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

"Foreign exchange traders are gearing up for an unusually tight schedule of 'market-moving events' in the next few days that may provide a welcome jolt to the currency market."

I'm no expert on the FOREX but I do know that normal movement is measured in 'pips' (a few cents). 

What FOREX Traders covet most is significant movement between currency pairs (Up or Down). 

"Policy Changes" are expected - not the least of which is the much anticipated revaluation of roughly 198 currencies world wide. Now that's what I call a 'Monster Week' - Bring it on!

Otherwise you can write to the writer of the article and form your own opinion: Matthew Walter at Matthew.Walter@wsj.com 

Good Find Easyrider!

Edited by PA10
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Forex 6 hours ago - Forex traders brace for 'monster' next few days MarketWatchForeign exchange traders are gearing up for an unusually tight schedule of market-moving events in the next few days that may provide a welcome jolt to the currency market. ... Foreign exchange traders are gearing up for an unusually tight schedule of market-moving events in the next few days that may provide a welcome jolt to the currency market

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20130731-711740.html

Hi Easy.

Question.  How did you come up with "6 Hours" when the article is dated 31 July, 2013?  Just a question.  No bashing here.  Nice to see you.  Thanks.  GLTY and Go RV.

Hi Easy.

Question.  How did you come up with "6 Hours" when the article is dated 31 July, 2013?  Just a question.  No bashing here.  Nice to see you.  Thanks.  GLTY and Go RV.

the article is obviously from a news blog site ..... they normally list when the article was posted .... as in "6 hours ago" from when easy copied it and re-posted it on the 31st of july

• Upvote 1

the article is obviously from a news blog site ..... they normally list when the article was posted .... as in "6 hours ago" from when easy copied it and re-posted it on the 31st of july

actually the article was from the wallstreet journal.

Hi Easy.

that was when the article was posted when i decided to bring it over and with this article i haven't seen really any significant changes and I can only hope we are still in waiting mode which i believe we are for MONSTER changes to take place, nice to see you too tamiflyer.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

actually the article was from the wallstreet journal.

that was when the article was posted when i decided to bring it over and with this article i haven't seen really any significant changes and I can only hope we are still in waiting mode which i believe we are for MONSTER changes to take place, nice to see you too tamiflyer.

Likewise brother.  Thanks for your post.  :)  GLTA and Go RV

Roger that.  Thanks Machine.  Nice to hear your thoughts as well.  GLTA ang Go RV.

blog news site or wall street journal ..... I was still right on what the "6 hours ago" thing was lol .....

lol

OK, apparently the whole GCR is hinging on the debugged implementation of a new 'CIX' overlay of the FOREX. 'CIX' is now being bandied on the boards as a new System "overlay" for the FOREX originally due to be implemented by early 2014 but pushed for implementation this year and supposedly in trial as we speak. 'CIX' has been described (by Mountain Goat) as an algorithmic/overlay to the current FOREX system. The implementation of which has been 'allegedly' holding up the Global Currency Reset. A couple false starts apparently have been attempted which is 'allegedly' the real reason for all the Bank consternation stories we have been hearing about. 

But what is CIX (really) and why is it vital to the timing of the GCR?

The FOREX Trading System/Platform as a whole, apparently needs to be upgraded and decentralized with key modifications made to prevent the loss of millions if not trillions of units of currency valuation due to various system glitches associated with the old system. 

Apparently CIX (custom index expressions or codes) have been around for a while used for stock market and currency pairing arbitrage theory.  I tried to find links for articles to gain more insight and this is all I could are books on how to setup CIX 'custom indexes' and a reference in a rather obscure pdf. doc:

CIX 
The CIX expression is essential for tracking stocks or currencies in order to facilitate market value indicators valuable for arbitrage trading (futures).

ClX
Use CiX to create a custom index expression (CiX) by applying an algebraic expression to an underlying set of 
component securities. By allowing you to monitor the relationship between data series more easily, arbitrage 
opportunities can be made more obvious. The functions can be used to display specific data and calculate 
real-time P&L. 

CIX code setup is also mentioned in the book  (Google it) 

Forex Analysis and Trading: Effective Top-Down Strategies Combining ...

By T. J. Marta, Joseph Brusuelas

Edited by PA10

• 5 months later...