Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Marketplace Leaders 04/13/10 Chat

sunshinelvr

[Marketplace Leaders] I just got some great news, I don't know how to post on the forum so I will just tell whoever see's this, My little brother was the one that got me in on this investment and he sales cars, today he took a phone call from a customer, the customer came in and the long and the short, The customer works on a Oil rig in Iraq, So my little brother said so is the dinar ever going to revalue and the customer said in avery casul way "Yeah this month in fact" sorry so long

[audrey williams] Marketplace Leaders did he say why he thinkds this

[Marketplace Leaders] no he said they where he has some dinar as well [Marketplace Leaders] It was awsome because my brother didn't know the guy, they were talking and he said that he only puts 3,000 miles on a car ayear and thats when he told him if has been working in Iraq on a oil rig and still does and he said he knew they where going to rv this month, yes sunshinelvr

I'll wager 100 dinar that it will not RV on Thursday, April 14, 2010.....

That would be two 50 dinar notes, I have them and I most certainly will mail them to you if it does RV...

Better yet, I'll be planning a trip to Vegas to celebrate so I could give them to you personnally... LOL

rd

:lol: I'll bet everything it won't happen THURSDAY the 14th becouse THURSDAY is the 15th LOL

Blessings!!

I'll wager 100 dinar that it will not RV on Thursday, April 14, 2010.....

That would be two 50 dinar notes, I have them and I most certainly will mail them to you if it does RV...

Better yet, I'll be planning a trip to Vegas to celebrate so I could give them to you personnally... LOL

rd