Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN Oeration Rates of Exchange

sadman

I checked yesterday and out of approximately 220 Currencies listed on the UN site Almost 160 of the currencies showed a change dated Aug 1 2013.  I dont believe that I have EVER seen this many change at one time.  Out of those that I checked they all had MINOR changes but that's not the point.  The point is the vast majority of them all made adjustments in one swoop !

I checked yesterday and out of approximately 220 Currencies listed on the UN site Almost 160 of the currencies showed a change dated Aug 1 2013.  I dont believe that I have EVER seen this many change at one time.  Out of those that I checked they all had MINOR changes but that's not the point.  The point is the vast majority of them all made adjustments in one swoop !

That is because the currencies you see listed with changes are reflecting the dropping US dollar.

Dollar is going down.

• Upvote 1

That is because the currencies you see listed with changes are reflecting the dropping US dollar.

Dollar is going down.

I may be wrong here, but I don't think the UN Operational Rates have anything to do with the value of the dollar.

EDIT: Actually you may be right, some of the countries fluctuate month to month.  I figured that Iraq has theirs still established at 1170 (since 2010) and I would have expected that too to fluctuate if it were actually tied to the dollar.  But theirs is an arbitrarily locked value and not a float, so they are somewhat different than the rest.

Dollar is going down.

The US dollar changes daily !  I have never seen this many currencies have a rate change slated for a particular day or month.   Remember that there are 60 plus currencies that are not changing on Aug 1 2013 !

Dollar is going down.

Dollar is going down.

USD has lost 14% of its value against other major currencies since JAN. It will lose near a total of 35% by years end.

Inflation will reflect the value of the UDS because we are totally dependant on imports.

When the Feds say inflation no longer exists or is under control...theyre lying.

Look no further than the super market aisles. The prices change by the day. Therein is your proof.

I don't understand why I got negged. I was answering dinarbeleiver on his question about the dinar being part of the list of changes. Damn, you people are something else. Blinders on, huh?

Welcome to the neg thread.

People dont want facts or thruths. They want lies and rumors.

Worst of all they cant stand anyone that can think.

What ever you do...do not bring real Iraq news and business articles to them.

That will guarantee a neg.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't understand why I got negged. I was answering dinarbeleiver on his question about the dinar being part of the list of changes. Damn, you people are something else. Blinders on, huh?

Have no idea why someone would neg you...but I evened you out! Have a great day!