Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Committee: more than 188 trillion dinars budget in 2016

Finance Committee: more than 188 trillion dinars budget in 2016

on 7.31.2013 | author faith Qasim | readings |

hjfffffffff.jpg

Announced the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives that the 2016 budget will be more than 188 trillion dinars.

Committee member said Magda Al-Tamimi: "The committee within the preparation of budgets Iraq strategy for the years 2014, 2015 and 2016 to be identified last year's budget up to 188 trillion and 188 billion dinars."

It showed that the total expenditure will be up to 178 trillion and 316 billion, noting that specified for the deficit in 2016 would be around 10 trillion and 567 billion dinars, or 3% of GDP.

And hinted Tamimi, he was awarded a price of a barrel of oil in 2016 up to 90 dollars per barrel, while the estimated quantities of oil production by 4.65 million barrels per day, noting that the exchange rate of the dollar will be up to 1.16 dinars per dollar.

The Finance Committee has announced that the 2015 budget will be increased by 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars.

http://www.alestiqama.com/news.php?cat=business&id=2696

seeing those dates coming out.2015/2016 lets just hope its talk and we can get this done 2013/2014. lots of violence happening that has nothing to do with the dinar value therefore increasing the dinar wont calm the storm JMO that the unrest is showing instability in the populated areas which makes for limelight any companies looking to invest in these areas would be disrupted but lets face it that's not the money running things all the holes way out in no mans land pumping that black gold are the big dollars and business is PUMPING(pun). I would say they are well(pun) protected and massed out that disrupting one would just make two others pump faster which all leads to $$$$ for Iraq anyway. seems a few have an agenda whether its political or historic and the possibilities of a Chinese fireworks factory opening in Iraq is remote they do like to blow shi* up and maybe a few firecrackers in some ant holes would suffice(my childhood experience) or lucrative like opening up an Italian restaurant in little Italy you never know but I bet its profitable.so in making light of the situation its business as usual and we wait , smoke maybe, Romo  throwing a touchdown in the super bowl unlikely (uhg Romo stop choking). patience and breathe, laugh, work and love its "mentally" hard on our minds but others have it more "physically" haunting and life ending turmoil in theirs. PEACE

The problem is that they can stay at the current programmed rate for ever. That 188 trillion dinar budget for 2016 is set at the current rate (at least that's the way I read it)... so other than the lying pumping gurus saying "the IMF" OR "THE UN" told Iraq "you better get this done"... we are seeing them keeping their currency where it is. At least the currency WE hold... with the zeros... crazy days...

I'm a little behind on these huge numbers for the budget if some doesn't mind explaining it to me. Oil income at 4.65 Million BPD at $90 doesn't seem even come close to what there talking about. I'm assuming they take in account reserves as well but 188 trillion? Thanks for the explanation in advance (if there is one)