Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wondering

To make a point.......I just changed mine to Senior Member, and i don't have 100 posts yet. You can basically put whatever you want in there. All you have to do is click on settings at the top of the page. Then when the next page comes up click on edit profile in the column on the left side of this page. When that page comes up you can change this in there.

gggold View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 2010

AZ. Dessert

Thanks

What I was told and what is truth HA HA I will go now to be senior member (old) thanks ggg

LOL WOW there is definitely a glitch in this system....LOL

Hawkeye: helps to click on cursor, next to thanks, easier than a post, may get you some browney points with some of these great Ladies that run this site. In no time at'tall you may become a senior member. But if you make'om mad, hunt for another site you can express yourself on.

not sure .. but try going to your profile and edit that legend under your name ... maybe delete it if you can or try adding whatever you want there. looks like you have an over-ride or default when you became "dinar-ified....

How important is this to you? If you look at others you will see a wide range of sub-headings. Look at sidewinder615 .. he only has 76 posts and he is Senior Member ... Trucker has "senior lurker" under his name. go figure .. .make up your own! Like King Dinar ... that would be cute!

luckylucy

jeanette

Blushing is good ........And thank you Luckylucy for pointing that out.

Now who is going to make me a senior member LOL ?

not sure .. but try going to your profile and edit that legend under your name ... maybe delete it if you can or try adding whatever you want there. looks like you have an over-ride or default when you became "dinar-ified....

How important is this to you? If you look at others you will see a wide range of sub-headings. Look at sidewinder615 .. he only has 76 posts and he is Senior Member ... Trucker has "senior lurker" under his name. go figure .. .make up your own! Like King Dinar ... that would be cute!

luckylucy

jeanette

I wondered how long it would take you to notice my new legend.... LOL