Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What are these confrence calls people talk about? Where can I find out about them?

***///

Good you asked......

Now you can spare yourself and those you love from some of THE WORST mis-information

of dinar pumper - guru garbage - to ever come down the pike.

DO NOT, we repeat, DO NOT get caught up in that trash.

Check out some sound offerings from Mr.ADAM Montana right here at DV and save yourself

the stigma of being associated with such vile entities as

ToeNailTony and the other pumper-spewers out there!

Cheers! :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

***///

Good you asked......

Now you can spare yourself and those you love from some of THE WORST mis-information

of dinar pumper - guru garbage - to ever come down the pike.

DO NOT, we repeat, DO NOT get caught up in that trash.

Check out some sound offerings from Mr.ADAM Montana right here at DV and save yourself

the stigma of being associated with such vile entities as

ToeNailTony and the other pumper-spewers out there!

Cheers! :tiphat:

Good words of advise!!!   :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I always hear people talk about these confrence calls with some guy named TNT Tony. I did some google searching but everything I find is from calls setup months ago. Wondering what these confrence calls are all about adn how I can find out about upcomming ones?

Don't waste your time listening to their B.S. Use the time constructively using this site and reading Adam's e-books on the Dinar investments.

Just RV already so we can move on with life and our new money.  What will the TNT's of the world do when a RV does happen? Get hooked on drugs like old ass kid stars?

HIP HIP HOORAY !!!!

Read a book. 

I've read pretty much all the Dinar related books on amazon. I kinda thought the calls were garbage was just kinda curious what goes on and what gets said. I was also curious if people ever dispute whats being said on the calls as some of it probably just defies common sense.

Don't waste your time listening to their B.S. Use the time constructively using this site and reading Adam's e-books on the Dinar investments.

***///

:twothumbs:

Just RV already so we can move on with life and our new money.  What will the TNT's of the world do when a RV does happen? Get hooked on drugs like old ass kid stars?

***///

:lol:  :lmao:  :P

It's not important now and it'll be even more unimportant then. They will go on with their lives.

***///

Well, guess that's one way to get the message through to some folks!

Holy smokes!  Now THAT was really something, alright..... :o

wow. :P  

3 gob-smacked old Gals right here..... :mellow:  :huh:  :blink:

Plus+1 for shocking the daylights outta us! :lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ