Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have 'Known' for a long time I would become custodian of greater amount of money equaling my heart and vision to reach out and bless others.

This has been my chosen perspective; I currently hold an exotic currency that has such a strong probability of becoming a tradable currency on the world stage that it makes it fun and educational to watch all the events surrounding it. The peace and patience I live with in my life comes from not limiting the influx of this money to a single source. As a matter of fact there so many scenarios that exist right now how it will come about my exotic currency is only one piece of the puzzle!! The thing that captivates my attention on a daily basis (as I maintain my daily responsibilities) is the feeling of blessing others living out the vision I have for my family and community. This balance is what keeps me grounded and hopeful about my exotic currency as well as my other scenarios.

I have so appreciated the value of this community of people. There are so many here that contribute their time, research, sound opinions, etc., that has made this one the best investments of my time and attention. Having a sound, solid, focus knowing how I will use the new resources I'm becoming the custodian of makes it a peaceful ride to be on.

Hoosier thank you for this thread and asking for our input. God Bless you and your family as well.

i would be shocked to ever make money off of this.

Why you were negged for stating your opinion to this survey is beyond me.  I guess everyone is hoping for the best but I also believe most won't accept more realistic scenarios.  I devoted too much time to this in historical, quantitative research and thought and have come to the following conclusion(s):

1.  An RV is very distant yet - (a more favorable rate achieved by Iraq if the dollar is deflated substantially in value).  

2.  Dubious assessment(s) of oil reserves given by politicians who seek investment money for played out fields and infrastructure.  Iraq has difficulty maintaining Saddam era output and will  soon need to inject water into well heads to build enough pressure for crude extraction.  The delay of this process is planned to keep global scrutiny at bay and bolster investment.  When you      see Iraq pumping water from the sea for the above purpose - you'll know they are running out of oil.

3.  Widespread graft and corruption in local/regional politics as well as military and police.

4.  Low or lack of investment in other, vital economic sectors i.e. agriculture, education etc.

5.  Sectarian divisiveness and overall Middle East unrest has caused an impasse in overall progress.

6.  Uncertain methodology for reducing money supply.

These are prevalent problems which become more distinct and extreme as time passes and yet, money keeps flowing into the country.  I wonder where it goes.

Edited by billy goat