Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mnt.Goat Update from TNT Forum Tuesday Morning 07/30/2013

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give you a quick update what I heard on a special call that was made to me early this morning from my IMF contact.

It was once again reinforced to me that the USA could not see the new rates at the banks until the end of July. 

This will not go past this week. It must be pushed out and announced.Personally I do not think they can wait for the long weekend to push this out.

There is also a terrorist plot/plan that was uncovered yesterday.This plan involves the 1,400+ escapees from the two prison breaks in Bagdad last week. These plots are to insite the population into rioting by increased bombings and killings in the protesting crowds. 

There are known facts that the Maliki govenment was directly linked to instigating the prison breaks and a stand down of the guards and lack of military support to allow them to occur. 

They also  know there is a plan to gain more young recruits from Iraq to fight Assad in Syria.

Why am I telling you all this?

I am telling you that there is a critical situation in Iraq. The prime minister Nori Al Maliki is to be requested one more time to go before the parliament and explain the security situation this week. They have overwhelming evidence file now on this situation that he is the instigator. 

It is thought that he once again will not show as he has done many times in the past. They are planning a no-confidence on this guy since he himself has become the security issue. They feel now they must draw the line now.  

Talibani is expected to sign the no confidence request and it is going to be submitted to parliament today. As you may know there are many ways they can request action against the prime minister to take him from his position. 

The first and easiest way is for the president simply to request this action and then do a quick vote in parliament and he is gone. Hakeem has come out with a statement that this prison incident is the beginning of the final countdown to the end of Maliki. He will be gone prior the 2014.

Does this impact the RV?  Indirectly it does since there is now a high sense of urgency to calm the people. 

Remember the longer this goes without making good on the promises to the people (as stated in the protestor list of requests)  the more likely the young people are to slide over to the side of the radical terrorist. 

Why not? Lack of response by the government only fuels the fire and gives justification to the terrorist in their recruitment. Look at the situation in a real sense. As you may remember Maliki was refused INTERPOL amnesty.

Does it figure he would do such a desperate act? He wants instablility and chaos in Iraq. This is the only situation where he can have any possibility of gaining any power. He has no real political power since the April elections.

Until he is taken out of his position as PM and a solid, patriot is his replacement this will continue at his will since he still runs the Security and Defense ministries. 

This is very sensitive now in Iraq and they do not want this to go too public now. You may not see anything in the news on this now but you will after the rates go live in the coming days.

Peace and Luv to ya
Mnt Goat

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 1

I DO NOT INSTINCTUALLY BELIEVE THIS "MOUNTAIN GOAT" HAS CONTACTS IN THE IMF. BUT I DO WANT TO PUT MY 2 CENTS IN ON A THOUGHT THAT HAD ME WONDERING WHY THE SPIKE IN VIOLENCE AT THIS PARTICULAR TIME.  PERHAPS SOMETHING MAY BE IN LINE TO HAPPEN THAT THE INSURGENTS AND TERRORIST ARE TRYING TO STOP. FOOD FOR THOUGHT

• Upvote 1

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give you a quick update what I heard on a special call that was made to me early this morning from my IMF contact.

It was once again reinforced to me that the USA could not see the new rates at the banks until the end of July. 

This will not go past this week. It must be pushed out and announced.Personally I do not think they can wait for the long weekend to push this out.

There is also a terrorist plot/plan that was uncovered yesterday.This plan involves the 1,400+ escapees from the two prison breaks in Bagdad last week. These plots are to insite the population into rioting by increased bombings and killings in the protesting crowds. 

There are known facts that the Maliki govenment was directly linked to instigating the prison breaks and a stand down of the guards and lack of military support to allow them to occur. 

They also  know there is a plan to gain more young recruits from Iraq to fight Assad in Syria.

I am telling you that there is a critical situation in Iraq. The prime minister Nori Al Maliki is to be requested one more time to go before the parliament and explain the security situation this week. They have overwhelming evidence file now on this situation that he is the instigator. 

It is thought that he once again will not show as he has done many times in the past. They are planning a no-confidence on this guy since he himself has become the security issue. They feel now they must draw the line now.  

Talibani is expected to sign the no confidence request and it is going to be submitted to parliament today. As you may know there are many ways they can request action against the prime minister to take him from his position. 

The first and easiest way is for the president simply to request this action and then do a quick vote in parliament and he is gone. Hakeem has come out with a statement that this prison incident is the beginning of the final countdown to the end of Maliki. He will be gone prior the 2014.

Does this impact the RV?  Indirectly it does since there is now a high sense of urgency to calm the people. 

Remember the longer this goes without making good on the promises to the people (as stated in the protestor list of requests)  the more likely the young people are to slide over to the side of the radical terrorist. 

Why not? Lack of response by the government only fuels the fire and gives justification to the terrorist in their recruitment. Look at the situation in a real sense. As you may remember Maliki was refused INTERPOL amnesty.

Does it figure he would do such a desperate act? He wants instablility and chaos in Iraq. This is the only situation where he can have any possibility of gaining any power. He has no real political power since the April elections.

Until he is taken out of his position as PM and a solid, patriot is his replacement this will continue at his will since he still runs the Security and Defense ministries. 

This is very sensitive now in Iraq and they do not want this to go too public now. You may not see anything in the news on this now but you will after the rates go live in the coming days.

Peace and Luv to ya

Mnt Goat

Some people have entirely TOO much free time on their hands

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I DO NOT INSTINCTUALLY BELIEVE THIS "MOUNTAIN GOAT" HAS CONTACTS IN THE IMF. BUT I DO WANT TO PUT MY 2 CENTS IN ON A THOUGHT THAT HAD ME WONDERING WHY THE SPIKE IN VIOLENCE AT THIS PARTICULAR TIME.  PERHAPS SOMETHING MAY BE IN LINE TO HAPPEN THAT THE INSURGENTS AND TERRORIST ARE TRYING TO STOP. FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I agree. I don't care what people say I don't believe Maliki is a good guy at all. It seems that every time they make progress, violence rises up and thwarts things from happening. Coincidence? I don't think so. I think his name is Maliki.

• Upvote 2

My feels Maliki might have hand in all violence going on in Iraq Maliki has been try to stop this RV why not some violence.I even think he had hand in that prison break.

Edited by mydogz

"There are known facts that the Maliki govenment was directly linked to instigating the prison breaks and a stand down of the guards and lack of military support to allow them to occur. 

They also  know there is a plan to gain more young recruits from Iraq to fight Assad in Syria."

100% BULLSH*T!

To start off the people who escaped from prison in Iraq were Al-qaeda who are enimies of Maliki and the Iraqi government and want Maliki dead so why in the world would he have anything to do with it?

Next Maliki is a friend of Assad and the Syrian government and would not send fighters to fight him!

By the above statements it is obvious that this person who goes by the name of" Mnt Goat" is lacking in the basic understanding of current events in Iraq and therefore I doubt has any grasp of reality in the financial realm what so ever.

:twocents:

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 3

Hi Everyone,

International Monetary Fund Contract???

You mean July 2012 or 2014??

And I thought it couldn't go past last month...I mean last year.

Soooo....the escapees are also in on the RV...or lack of an rv??

I heard this too...Maliki had a key made at home depot and slipped it to one of the guards to open the gates while the warden was asleep.

Yep they will work for free...just give them food.

:shrug: 

I am telling you that there is a critical situation in Iraq. The prime minister Nori Al Maliki is to be requested one more time to go before the parliament and explain the security situation this week.

Yeh ...how many more keys were made at Home depot and who has them?

They have overwhelming evidence file now on this situation that he is the instigator. 

And what if he is? :bravo:

Or Else! :eyebrows: 

Yes ..the same threats spoken about for the last three years.

:backflip: 

:cowboy1: Gotta keep the people calm at all costs.

:praying: Please don't let that happen.

:nothingtoadd: 

Peace and Luv to ya

Mnt Goat

:cowboy: That's all partners

• Upvote 1