Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RFID Chip Now Being Issued In Hanna, Wyoming As Part Of New “Obamacare” Plan

RFID Chip Now Being Issued In Hanna, Wyoming As Part Of New “Obamacare” Plan

Posted about 2 days ago |
  •  
24de52382a9bae4e9f0b53ad20e9dadf_view.pn

Here We Can See The Size And Shape Of The Exciting New RFID Chip

By Jane M. Agni

<NationalReport>The “Obamacare” RFID chips are currently being given a test run on the proud and patriotic citizens of Hanna, Wyoming.

Over the last two weeks a special piece of legislation has been passed making it mandatory for anyone who receives welfare, or any other form of government assistance to be implanted with these new identification chips. Even select government employees and officials have been ordered to receive the new sub-dermal device, which is typically implanted in the fatty tissue of the individual’s buttock. Police officers, military, even garbage men will all be required to have the RFID chip by the end of next month or face termination from their jobs.

During the beta testing stage of this amazing new technological development, many news outlets have remained silent waiting to see how the trial pans out before reporting on the subject. National Report, always on the cutting edge, sent me on location to Hanna, Wyoming to speak with some of the towns folk and gather their opinions and experiences regarding their newly acquired RFID chips.

Tammy Josephine Laurence, a single mother of three who is currently accepting housing assistance got her chip implanted just hours before we had a chance to sit down and speak with her. She had the following to say:

new-world-order-microchip-mark-of-the-be

Preliminary Sketches Of What Later Came To Be Known As The RFID Chip

“Well, they said I better do this, or they was gonna cut the welfare. I’m a full time single mother. I got three young kids that need me at all hours and ain’t no man to help. I didn’t have no choice…”

When asked if the procedure was invasive she informed us that it was “a little like giving blood” and that she felt “tired after getting the implant” which apparently is a common but benign side effect.

I also spoke with Hanna, Wyoming’s Mayor Ted Howell, whose full support of the RFID chip made it mandatory for the citizens of his small community. Leading by example he was the first recipient of the RFID chip , having it implanted publicly at a recent town hall meeting. “This is change for a better, safer America” he said while undergoing the ten minute procedure. “With this scientific advancement, the terrorists do not stand a chance… USA will prevail…”

The ordinance has had some opposition, however, as several of the local churches have spoke out against the chips with protests. These fringe apocalyptic churches believe Obama to be the anti-Christ and claim the RFID chip is the Mark Of The Beast written about in their Book Of Revelations. They site the RFID chip’s supposed serial number of 131618 as corresponding with Revelations 13:16-18. Of course, rural superstitions ultimately have no sway when it comes to the progressive new America and their scripture laden outcries have largely been ignored.

This journalist embraces the new change, and even got her very own RFID chip before heading back to the National Report’s home offices. The surgery was quick, simple and more or less painless. I can barely tell I’ve been implanted at all. A sacrifice I’ve gladly made for my country’s national security and hope you will too.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

This has nothing to do with national security they are using this as an excuse. This has been coming for years and it has been voted down thrown out and remained in the dark shadows for over 15 years. Just ask your self why does the govt need to track you and know everything about you. It goes way beyond anything they can use as an excuse. This is wrong, this has a dark intentions in

it. People better beware.

• Upvote 5

Please everyone. According to snopes, this is a political satire site and does not report true facts. In other words, this did not happen.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

Update:   A 28 July 2013 article about implanted microchips being "given a test run on the proud and patriotic citizens of Hanna, Wyoming" was mistaken by many readers for a genuine news story. However, that article was just a bit of political satire from the National Report, a web site that publishes outrageous fictional stories such as "IRS Plans to Target Leprechauns Next," "Boy Scouts Announce Boobs Merit Badge," and "New CDC Study Indicates Pets of *** Couples Worse at Sports, Better at Fashion Than Pets of Straight Couples."

This administration and health care law is bad enough on its own - we don't need to make stuff up!

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 6

Please everyone. According to snopes, this is a political satire site and does not report true facts. In other words, this did not happen.

Update:   A 28 July 2013 article about implanted microchips being "given a test run on the proud and patriotic citizens of Hanna, Wyoming" was mistaken by many readers for a genuine news story. However, that article was just a bit of political satire from the National Report, a web site that publishes outrageous fictional stories such as "IRS Plans to Target Leprechauns Next," "Boy Scouts Announce Boobs Merit Badge," and "New CDC Study Indicates Pets of *** Couples Worse at Sports, Better at Fashion Than Pets of Straight Couples."

This administration and health care law is bad enough on its own - we don't need to make stuff up!

Thanks TG...and GM 

Yota doesn't post PHONY reads !!!!

And he doesn't write them either...Which you failed to mention....Do I need to put a disclaimer on the bottom of each post....that reads please don't believe everything you read on Internet....
  • Upvote 4

But Texasgranny,  no offense, Snopes has not been a reliable source.  I don't know who to believe.  Only that in "Obamacare" anything is possible.  :shrug:

I believe there is a mention of the R.F.I.D, Radio Frequency Identification Devices in the Obamacare, but the language relating to the R.F.I.D. in this document and open to a broad interpretation.  H.R. 4872 "The Reconciliation Act of 2010" follow to see concrete examples of what is there. 

SEC. 1401.  COMPARATIVE EFFECTIVENESS RESEARCH "(E)  encourage, as appropriate, the development and use of clinical registries and the development of clinical effectiveness research data networks from electronic health records, post marketing drug and medical device surveillance efforts, and other forms of electronic health data

SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi TX Granny - allegedly George Soros owns Snopes - so I don't use that as a check source anymore because of that and who better to lie that this isn't true.........I don't believe it

either because I would have hoped to hear a big bang ruckus from the whole state of WY - them boys fire first and ask questions later.......... :) 

But Texasgranny,  no offense, Snopes has not been a reliable source.  I don't know who to believe.  Only that in "Obamacare" anything is possible.  :shrug:

I believe there is a mention of the R.F.I.D, Radio Frequency Identification Devices in the Obamacare, but the language relating to the R.F.I.D. in this document and open to a broad interpretation.  H.R. 4872 "The Reconciliation Act of 2010" follow to see concrete examples of what is there. 

SEC. 1401.  COMPARATIVE EFFECTIVENESS RESEARCH "(E)  encourage, as appropriate, the development and use of clinical registries and the development of clinical effectiveness research data networks from electronic health records, post marketing drug and medical device surveillance efforts, and other forms of electronic health data

SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.....

Pattyangel the problem with your post is that the House resolution you use as reference has nothing to do with Affordable care Act aka "Obamacare". The ACA or Obamacare was HR 3200 Here is the actual bil Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare)

and it stated 

And here’s what it says:

SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.

[...]

‘‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—

‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and
‘‘(B) is—
‘‘(i) a class III device; or
‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining

There’s a little more about administrative things, but the above is the entirety of what the conspiracy promoters base their theory on. They get away with it in part because the language of the bill is rather complex and difficult to read, so they can basically make up whatever interpretation they like, and many of their readers will be fooled.

They then build upon this by claiming that a Class II device is a:

“implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.”

When actually the three classes of medical devices have nothing to do with what the devices are, but are to do with how much they are regulated to ensure safety. For example:

Class III devices are usually those that support or sustain human life, are of substantial importance in preventing impairment of human health, or which present a potential, unreasonable risk of illness or injury. Examples of Class III devices which currently require a pre-market notification include implantable pacemaker, pulse generators, HIV diagnostic tests, automated external defibrillators, and endosseous implants.

Devices in Class II are held to a higher level of assurance than Class I devices, and are designed to perform as indicated without causing injury or harm to patient or user. Examples of Class II devices include powered wheelchairs, infusion pumps, and surgical drapes.

Most Class I devices are exempt from the pre-market notification and/or good manufacturing practices regulation.Examples of Class I devices include elastic bandages, examination gloves, and hand-held surgical instruments.

So the law simply creates a registry for this HUGE range of different medical devices.

Implantable RFID chips would be covered under the law, but that’s simply because they are one of thousands of devices that are classified as Type III or Type II implantable.

The law no more mandates you get a chip implanted than it mandates you get a hip replacement.

Hi TX Granny - allegedly George Soros owns Snopes - so I don't use that as a check source anymore because of that and who better to lie that this isn't true.........I don't believe it

either because I would have hoped to hear a big bang ruckus from the whole state of WY - them boys fire first and ask questions later.......... :) 

You are correct allegedly, but thats just an excuse to not want to believe that most conspiracy theories are fake.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

RFID Microchip Implants Required Under Obamacare? No

Description: Rumor / Forwarded email

Circulating since: 2009 (various versions)

See also: Internet Spoof Claims RFID Chips Now Required by Law in Hanna, Wyoming

Example:
Email contributed by Sherry F., Feb. 11, 2013:

Analysis: It's true that an early draft of what came to be known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare") would have established a national medical device registryto track the safety and efficacy of all kinds of medical devices including, but not limited to, "implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining" ones (such as heart pacemakers).

Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013

The New Health Care (Obama care) law H.R. 3590 Also HR 4872 requires all US citizens to... have the RIFD implanted

This evil plan is being launched by America. its a micro chip injected in your hand. it will contain all your personal data heath and bank accounts etc. its also a GPS device being monitored. they can deactivate it at any time if they find you suspicious or not loyal to their government or go against them or their system and you will lose everything you ever had. soon this device will be made common just like they did credit cards, turning paper money into digital money. means nothing is physically in your hand. it will be made a must for every citizen with time according to their plan and then they will spread it outside America so they can monitor and control as many people as they can and turn them into slaves with their digital technologies.

this device is the future or slavery

BEWARE of this EVIL DEVICE. if you don't believe me do your own research before you come to argue or debate.

warn more people create this awareness do more research on your own and save yourself from this NEW DEVILRY.

It did not mandate the use of any such devices, however. Nowhere in any version of the bill did it say Americans must have microchips or any other devices implanted anywhere in their bodies.

More importantly, the provision creating a national medical device registry was entirely stricken from the final legislation signed into law by President Obama.

Miscronstrued and misrepresented

The language in bills such as this is dense, technical, and sometimes hard to decipher. It is easy to misconstrue, and therefore easy to misrepresent. For example, one Internet postingquotes part of the stricken passage about a national medical device registry and claims it stipulates that "all Americans may be compelled to receive a micro-chip, similar to that used in the identification and control of animals, in order to receive State mandated health care."

Read the passage carefully. It says no such thing.

In any case, the enacted version of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act contains no mention of implantable medical devices at all, much less implantable RFID chips, much less a provision requiring all U.S. citizens to have them.

Source documents:

• H.R. 3200: Establishment of National Medical Device Registry (excerpt)

• H.R. 3200: America’s Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 (not enacted)

• H.R. 3590: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (enacted March 23, 2010)

For those that do not want to believe Snopes, try this one on for size.

Source: Urbanlegends.com

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Only that in "Obamacare" anything is possible:shrug:

but the language relating to the R.F.I.D. in this document and open to a broad interpretation.  medical device surveillance efforts, and other forms of electronic health data

"Broad Interpretation"  you interpret it your way and I'll do it my way.  These bills that this administration introduce can be complicated to interpret and deliberately done.  ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Broad Interpretation"  you interpret it your way and I'll do it my way.  These bills that this administration introduce can be complicated to interpret and deliberately done.  ;)

Only for those that dont want to do the research or those that prefer to believe everything negative about anything with Obama in the title.

Update:    "Boy Scouts Announce Boobs Merit Badge," 

Not true ?????   I was ready to re-inlist.        :D