Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My honest belief... Dinar

Total agreement. I too think many are stealing. That's the reason after 4 years I was gratefull to join DV. Amazing,Yota and Sandfly deliver my newspaper daily before I'm out of bed. Great people on all sides with bibliographys. Max out good people.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you. I too come here for truth and knowledge and hate when I see that some members that are just out to infect the site with BS and false info.

They do it just to get us all rowelled up and get us excited for nothing. Its a joke to them. More like a.... look what I can do type of thing.

Lets see how many people I can get involved in this lie?  How many will bite?

We have our own guru pumpers on this site. Keep your eyes open you'll know who they are.

Thank you to those that come here to share and support us all.

My   :twocents:

• Upvote 3

Yes, I think most of us understand that, but people see humor in it, or cry free speech and dont think of any new people looking at this forum and go out and buy dinar with money they should not spend and end up selling it back and loosing money. So, we will keep on preaching and they will keep on posting the same trash over and over. Best just keep out of the rumors when it starts getting to you because the rumors keep making alot of people money.  

• Upvote 3

I agree with you. There comes a time to step back, forget about the potential gain, and just enjoy your summer. Spend more time with the family. If this is going to happen it will happen regardless of what we do, we have no control. Just relax and remember what is important to you, family and friends. Good luck to all. Thanks Imguessing.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for keeping it real, :angel:

I swear I hit a plus and it went neg. sorry and not sure why? Can some one fix that please

Also as a side note my sister is is being filmed w her husband for a series coming out. Reality show about fixing up failing gyms. Should be in 2 months. Her gym is the pilot or first of over 100 entries. Her name is Abbé and husband is Craig. I any see it that's my family.

They hit their own lucky RV or gold. Peace and thanks for the backup.

• Upvote 2

I posted pretty much the same thing a year ago what the OP posted, but I got negged left and right. Why? Because many people here can't handle the truth. If its not about giving fuzzy warm feelings here people neg you. Now another has passed and maybe people are waking up to the truth and that is that the bubbles are nothing more than cheap dish soap that pop before reaching the counter top. My new motto is..."Until we get better dish soap with bubbles that last, we wait." :rocking-chair:

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo
  • Upvote 2

I tried to + all of you. Two went to neg and sorry. This iPad isn't the best for typing or hitting a small +.

Anyway, again thanks for reading my post. Just vented frustration which I thought was shared.

If there is a neg above please,fix it for me....

Peace

I also bought dinar three years ago. I used a little money I had left after the bottom fell out of my 401K, and I had to sell my house and  move in with my youngest daughter and her family.  I have told myself several times that I should not have not spent the last money I had on dinar, but I also know that, had I not done so, that small amount of money would have been frittered away long before now. And whether or not I ever get a dime from my dinar, they have kept me supplied with hope every day since I bought them.  My sister called and told me about the dinar, and that's when I became one of you. I stumbled into this site, and although my sister still believes Oakie, I cannot. I  just can't. I'm naturally optimistic, not stupid. (Not that my sister is stupid, but her husband, a delightful man, is). haha However, being ever optimistic is also a flaw of sorts. So I knew I needed the realism of the more grounded people here. Any little whisper that the RV is going to happen tomorrow, and I can't help expecting it. I just can't seen to gain the solidity and virtue of being grounded without help. Yet, I also need the hope of owning dinar. So being here as a dinar owner helps me stay grounded, but to remain always hopeful. And that's why I'm here. :)

• Upvote 7

Most stories are basically the same... We all heard of this investment opportunity from someone who told us it would happen like 'next' week and we bit the HOOK... now all we can do is wait and see. Everything is heading in the right direction however slower than was implied. We are expecting for this to literally change our lives,,, so we wait.. with a little song in our hearts and lunch pail in our hands...