Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - The Time Frame Is 3 Days Or Less !

DinarThug

The wheels on the bus go round and round.....round and round.....round and round....the wheels on the bus go round and round all through the town.  I heard this was the new National Anthem of Iraq.  I want to apologize in advance to those that will have that song stuck in their head the rest of the day....LOL

When you see the official debt number frozen at exactly the same amount for 3+ months with the government still spending like drunken sailors (I was one of those, so the analogy is apt) then it takes a superhuman amount of ignorance and willful disbelief not to see that there is a massive amount of, um, manipulation going on at the heist levels here.

I think this "must" mean that we're on the right track. Just look what the good 'Ol Fed is up to, waiting on the RV....

(CNSNews.com) - According to the Daily Treasury Statement for July 26, which the Treasury released this afternoon, the federal debt has been stuck at exactly $16,699,396,000,000.00 for 70 straight days.

That is approximately $25 million below the legal limit of $16,699,421,095,673.60 that Congress has imposed on the debt.

The portion of the federal debt subject to the legal limit set by Congress first hit $16,699,396,000,000.00 at the close of business on May 17. At the close of every business day since then, it has also been $16,699,396,000,000.00, according to the official accounting published by the Treasury Department.

If the debt had increased by even $30 million at any time during those 70 days, it would have exceeded the statutory limit. But, according to the Treasury, the debt did not do that. Instead, it remained precisely $16,699,396,000,000.00.

Even though the government's official accounting of the debt has not budged for 70 days, the Treasury has continued to sell bills, notes and bonds at a value that exceeds the value of the bills, notes and bonds it was redeeming.

I've been wondering why he debt was frozen, unchanged. Why is that?

When you see the official debt number frozen at exactly the same amount for 3+ months with the government still spending like drunken sailors (I was one of those, so the analogy is apt) then it takes a superhuman amount of ignorance and willful disbelief not to see that there is a massive amount of, um, manipulation going on at the heist levels here.

Why is that going on, iYO ?

Is there ANYBODY out there in DV that hasn't yet SEEN THROUGH this QUACK?

FIRST, his uneducated past remains with him: For ALMOST a YEAR he called the UN Sanction by the WRONG NAME!

CHAPTER 7 was called by our SINGING FRANK as "CHARTER-7?????" No matter HOW many people TRIED to correct him. . .he couldn't get it through his BLUE COUCH to get it straight

Then after he kicked Okie off his blog site having the gall to say Okie was full of made-up "BULL," Frank was HIMSELF kicked-off his own site by the site founder!!!

Now Frank has gone "respectable???". When EVERYTHING he has EVER stated has been WRONG OVER-and-OVER-and-OVER, his fix is now, "I'M NOT GOING TO SHARE ANY MORE DATES??"

Gee. . .THANKS, Frank!

• Upvote 1

I've been wondering why he debt was frozen, unchanged. Why is that?

Why is that going on, iYO ?

It's all politics. They just keep saying, "ignore the man behind the curtiain," and "my, what fine clothes the emperor has." They're hoping to kick the can far enough down the road so that the wheels fall off when someone else is in office.

People are freaking about the size of the national debt? OK. We'll just pretend it isn't getting any bigger. I guess they figure if the senate can avoid passing a budget for years without the government shutting down, why would anyone care if they stop reporting the actual size of the debt anymore?

• Upvote 1