Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker Blog 07.29.2013.

Dinar_o'saurs

Stryker WebTV Announcement … I and the Stryker Force Team are proud to announce that Stryker WebTV now has a new member that will be reporting news and information from just 23 miles outside Kuwaiti City. His name is SSO_Scoopy and I have spent about two hours this morning with him via Instant Messaging and Skype making sure we are on the same page. “Real Facts about Iraq and the Iraqi Dinar”

He will report real facts as best that he can, he has two translators that help him understand the mindset of the Kuwaiti people themselves. Through local media in Kuwait and surrounding countries he will help us understand Maliki, Maliki’s government and other news they get from just across the Kuwaiti border. This will give us all a much better understanding of what Kuwaitis and other Iraqi bordering countries and their people think about Iraq, the Iraqi politicians and the Iraq people themselves.

He has worked in Kuwait as a contractor for over 7 years now and he, like myself, is only after the facts. So Kool-Aid drinkers should just stay away because we are not going to report anything except the truth, good or bad. This is not about hyping the dinar but about real facts from real people in the Middle East. He has already given me a better understanding of what it is like, at a much closer viewpoint than we have here in the states.

Why Maliki has the tanks that Iraq bought from the US but also why Maliki can’t use these tanks to their full potential, he will share more of that with you if he wants too. All I can say right now is that I have a much better understanding why Maliki is cooperating more now than he was a few months back.

We are going to be doing a series of tests this week to make sure we can pull this off with the best stream that my technology can handle. He will be joining me on my live broadcast by the way of Skype so everyone can see him and hear him from over 7500 miles away from the States.

Will you hear dates and rates, NO, if that is what you want there is no need in watching our pod cast. But if you are tired of that hype, false information and the guru rollercoaster that is associated with that type of ride, by all means, join us for the real facts.

If all goes well this week then he will join me this Saturday August 3rd for a very Special Webcast of Stryker WebTV and you never know, we could just get one done before then. We are real excited in expanding the Stryker WebTV news by adding even more reporting from right there in Iraq as well, so please stay tuned as Stryker WebTV strives for the best.

Have a great day.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site - Against Forum Rules
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Stryker WebTV Announcement … I and the Stryker Force Team are proud to announce that Stryker WebTV now has a new member that will be reporting news and information from just 23 miles outside Kuwaiti City. His name is SSO_Scoopy and I have spent about two hours this morning with him via Instant Messaging and Skype making sure we are on the same page. “Real Facts about Iraq and the Iraqi Dinar”

He will report real facts as best that he can, he has two translators that help him understand the mindset of the Kuwaiti people themselves. Through local media in Kuwait and surrounding countries he will help us understand Maliki, Maliki’s government and other news they get from just across the Kuwaiti border. This will give us all a much better understanding of what Kuwaitis and other Iraqi bordering countries and their people think about Iraq, the Iraqi politicians and the Iraq people themselves.

He has worked in Kuwait as a contractor for over 7 years now and he, like myself, is only after the facts. So Kool-Aid drinkers should just stay away because we are not going to report anything except the truth, good or bad. This is not about hyping the dinar but about real facts from real people in the Middle East. He has already given me a better understanding of what it is like, at a much closer viewpoint than we have here in the states.

Why Maliki has the tanks that Iraq bought from the US but also why Maliki can’t use these tanks to their full potential, he will share more of that with you if he wants too. All I can say right now is that I have a much better understanding why Maliki is cooperating more now than he was a few months back.

We are going to be doing a series of tests this week to make sure we can pull this off with the best stream that my technology can handle. He will be joining me on my live broadcast by the way of Skype so everyone can see him and hear him from over 7500 miles away from the States.

Will you hear dates and rates, NO, if that is what you want there is no need in watching our pod cast. But if you are tired of that hype, false information and the guru rollercoaster that is associated with that type of ride, by all means, join us for the real facts.

If all goes well this week then he will join me this Saturday August 3rd for a very Special Webcast of Stryker WebTV and you never know, we could just get one done before then. We are real excited in expanding the Stryker WebTV news by adding even more reporting from right there in Iraq as well, so please stay tuned as Stryker WebTV strives for the best.

Have a great day.

Is this the scooby who is an administrator on the web site another site called another site. 

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link from quote - Against forum rules
  • Upvote 1

It wont let me edit my last.

But it should have read,

Is this the Scooby that is an administrator on another dinar site

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Edited by duty.rec

Sounds Great to me.

Lets face it the more real information that we can have access to the better informed we'll be.

I for one cant wait to see what this person has to say. His perspective on that side of the world.

We can only wonder.

Yes but Stryker is one of the good ones.

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 3

***///

Don't bite the hand that feeds ya..... Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

He may have a bone or two with some meat on them periodically for us.

If STRYKER say's he's got a cooperative entity who may help us understand the bigger picture, we're in.

All donations gratefully received say we three.

He was a good friend to 'Ol'Sarge and we respect him. :salute:

Face it, we have nothing to lose.  Information is power.  Glean as necessary upon receipt.

Beats the hell outta GuruPoo.

Thank you Friend STRYKER. :tiphat: God Bless you on your new voyage for information with your new ship,

The USS StrykerWebTV and Bless all who sail on her waves of information!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hate to be the bearer of bad news guy but the ppl in Kuwait know less than we know on this site.

They sit around smokin their bongs & collecting their oil checks from the government and pray they do not piss off the king.

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hate to be the bearer of bad news guy but the ppl in Kuwait know less than we know on this site.

They sit around smokin their bongs & collecting their oil checks from the government and pray they do not piss off the king.

lol.....wouldnt doubt that a bit....they hear the same ol BS coming from Iraq that we do!!

Gonna do this, gonna do that, talk talk talk, no action no action no action....haha

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I can see it now....his new contacts will magically decifer that all these deleting the zeros articles really is the RV we are waiting for!!  As if the gurus dont confuse and misinform enough people!!

LMAO! Don't forget, he is reporting real news the best that he can.  

• Upvote 1

Whoa whoa whoa.......your supposed to tune in to Sandstorm rv channel. we offer 10% down on layaway or a free 50 dinar with every purchase of a million dinar. we are covering the extensive search of shabibi and he will appear with a complete rv guidance lists.

please sign up for a membership...we have free tshirts to the first thousands. call today to receive daily rates and dates. we give em out with full confirmation with descriptions. or sign up for my ten week course as we explore the valleys of the rv..as we disclose the smokescreen program. with mobile apps aand up to the date info...your bound to fill your rv desire.

dinar is available at discount...due to our excellent sourcing and reputation. we look forward to you being involved. come join the fun. receive honorary VIP braceletes which will allow for instant streaming of all video, chats calls etc.

Nobody knows how to make a buck...like sandstorm.

* special free VIP access to all who leave strykers channel and blog