Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whats the difference between layaway and options?

• 4 weeks later...

Layaway is the most straight-forward and works basically the same as buying something on layaway from Walmart at Christmas. Certain % down to secure the item with minimum payments made until complete. Default on the payments, item is sacrificed.

Options aka 'Certificates' are less straight-forward because they offer greater potential for variation. When you purchase Options, you do not own the Dinar until specified conditions are met such as a qualifying RV of ten cents or higher during the life of the Option Contract/Certificate. Some Certificates give you the option to purchase during the term, some do not. Some require additional Payment for the Dinar in the event of an RV, some do not. 

Regardless of terms, most conservative investors will tell you that your best option is to own physical currency however, options do give you the potential to parlay a relatively small investment into a much larger one in the event of a qualifying RV.

Here's a couple example of Option Contracts also known as 'Certificates' or 'Vouchers' on eBay. Note that example 1 has the option to purchase Dinar during the life of the Certificate while example 2 does not however, in the event of RV, example 2 sends out the Dinar FREE OF CHARGE! Big difference in these two examples!

Example 1 - 

This Certificate gives you the right to buy 21,000,000 (840 x 25,000) new Iraqi Dinar from us for $40,887 within 30 days of payment. 

Lock in your price now, and you will receive a contract via email guaranteeing your price, regardless of what the real value is. 

You are not bidding on physical Dinar; you are bidding on the contract, which gives you the right to buy the Dinar at the specified price.  

If you decide to buy it will be sent to you secured, insured, and with signature required.

The process is very simple; here’s how it works:

Your time begins immediately, and ends exactly 30 days later.  If during the 30 days you decide to buy the Dinar, just send payment specified and we will mail the Dinar to you. 

As a bonus, the price you pay for the option can be deducted from the price of the Dinar!

Example 2: 

You are purchasing a 30 day revalue (RV) voucher which entitles you to 9,000,000 dinar if the dinar revalues (RV) to greater than .1 to the U.S. dollar.  In addition to the voucher, you will receive 50,000 Dinar for free!

1. The time period starts when the auction is won.  Payment must be received within 24 hours after the win.

2. Your voucher is mailed along with 50,000 dinar, and if the dinar revalues greater than .1 against the U.S. dollar within the 30 day time period we will send you 9 million dinar free, nothing more to buy from us!

3. If the revalue is less than .1, your voucher expires, but you still keep the 50,000 dinar we sent with it! 

Rulesforrebels,

Check the various sellers websites if you are interested in buying more and would like to control more than you have money to purchase now. Some have 90 day or 120 day programs where you do not forfeit what you have paid in, if you do not finish the payment plan, they send you what you had paid for up to that point.

We obviously should not buy more than we can afford to lose, but if you believe an RV is imminent, it is a way to have more when it does.

Pa10 thanks fir such a detailed response and examples. I was windering if it was just semantics i always thought it was kind of borderline illegal selling options since that is basically the epidemy of an investment and i doubt dealers have sec licenses to sell investments. It seems they are diff in practice and in that u own the dinar vs just own a contract with the option to buy.

Personally i dont really like the idea of an option or layaway. I dont wana have to trust the dealer has the dinar set away for the option or layaway but as im sure we have all discovered theres no predicting am rv either. I been in this since like 2004 if i had staryed an iption bak then i woulda either given uo on it long ago or would b thousands of dillars deep in with nothing to show for it vs if i put that money into physical dinar which at this ooint would propbably equal into the millions of dinar even just buying a little each month