Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...deadly bombing in Iraq could kill the RV.

from other news sources...

29/07/2013-BBC- Baghdad-Wave after wave of deadly bombing throughout Iraq puts a damper on Ramadan and Great Feast.

Could this derail any hopes of a RV?

*sigh*

will you ever stop? Your sarcasm and cynicism are getting very old.

I thought you were told to put your [silly] conjectures and thoughts into "Your 2 Cents on the IQD" thread.

And I don't care if you or anyone else negs me-- your time of getting your jollies daily of getting people's reactions is way past due to be over with

and that's my :twocents:

• Upvote 17

*sigh*

I thought you were told to put your [silly] conjectures and thoughts into "Your 2 Cents on the IQD" thread.

And I don't care if you or anyone else negs me-- your time of getting your jollies daily of getting people's reactions is way past due to be over with

I AGREE WITH YOU 1000% ..................my :twocents:

• Upvote 5

from other news sources...29/07/2013-BBC- Baghdad-Wave after wave of deadly bombing throughout Iraq puts a damper on Ramadan and Great Feast.Could this derail any hopes of a RV?

Hi ya Luigi1 there is always going to be instability in Iraq. The RV when it happens- there will still be instability especially with rises in food prices and the rise in inflation it will cause. However over time I do believe the instability will get less over time and as long as Iraq increases its security Iraq will continue to flourish. If the RV helps families to get jobs ect the average Iraqi will turn their backs on those that cause trouble rather than supporting them.

In the short term the RV will increase instability- my opinion

• Upvote 2

*sigh*

Ditto