Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Symposium for deletion of zeros moving forward

yota691

A walk down memory lane....Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:19 AM by Aqua Dude

2011-12-25 14:33:45

Diwaniyah (Iba) .. Organized by the Faculty of Management and Economics at the University of Qadisiyah, specialized scientific symposium for the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency and its implications in the Iraqi economy.

A source at the university, said the seminar included a lecture entitled to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency and raised on the Iraqi economy delivered by the Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq, Dr. the appearance of favor in which he discussed the importance of money and the impact of conditions in Iraq on the economy, noting that the Iraqi economy was Mekpottafa under the previous regime because Aharopoanhiar the infrastructure.

The source added that the deputy central bank governor said steps include replacement Declaration of the state budget and write all the accounting records and bank currency Aljdidhmodha that the process of replacing the currency will be extended to two years as well as the process of destruction of the old currency will be held at the Central Bank of Iraq. (End)

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

here lays rest to the bashers saying....."its gonna take two years, no RV for TWO YEARS....no RV till 2013"

bashers!!! hmph! 
  • rep_up.png
  •  
  • rep_down.png
  •  
  •  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/96953-proofdelete-zeros-will-take-only-two-years/#ixzz2aRADAtcZ

Aqua Dude

•  
  • Members
  • 947 posts

2-AwardsImgIcon.gif

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:19 AM

star_big.png
POPULAR

'keepmwlknfny', on 26 Dec 2011 - 01:57 AM, said:snapback.png

If they were gonna have a real value, dont you think they would keep them around?? I still dont like these deleting the zeros articles......countries destroy worthless currency when they lop/rd.....if the bills we hold were to see a higher value, they surely wouldnt be talking about destroying them....maybe removing them as a everyday standard to use when purchasing goods, but they wanna replace the entire currency and destroy the currency that we hold now....all of it....angry.gif

thats not true, the US destroy its 500 1,000 5,000 and 10,000 bill it use to have....no lop there....stop bringing up LOP every time u have a chance

Iraq is a country moving in fast forward...the US was Alpha....Iraq is beta........the people in charge have been through the process of birthing a country's economy 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/96953-proofdelete-zeros-will-take-only-two-years/#ixzz2aRAZ16o8

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

The most important post in this thread from IQDheadlines:

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:44 AM

star_big.png
POPULAR

'Matt330', on 26 Dec 2011 - 04:29 AM, said:snapback.png

Keep believing what the gurus tell you, see how far it's gotten people. Delete three zeros = lop. It's not debatable, it's a fact.

The highest reserves in history = 60 billion. An RV to 10 cents = 6.5 trillion. Use your brain. 10 cents isn't sustainable. Right now 1 cent isn't even sustainable. Even at 1170 to 1 Iraqis don't trust the dinar, which is why they're exchanging it with the CBI to the tune of 250 million a day.

Hi Matt330, I happen to read write and understand the Arabic language and I must admit these computer, web, or even Google translations are absolutely terrible, shocking to say the least.

When these translations uses the word "Delete" it actually means "Remove or Take away"..........you can't get anything better than a human translation.

So the article is actually saying that the CBI will be removing or taking away the large 3 zero notes over a period of two years whilst introducing the new lower notes for people to use, it doesn't mention anything about an RV or a RD.

If they were to RV at $0.10 or even RV at $1.00+, they won't be RV'ing the whole 30+ Trillion dinar.cool.gif
  • rep_up.png
  •  
  • rep_down.png
  •  
  •  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/96953-proofdelete-zeros-will-take-only-two-years/#ixzz2aRGrI8hi

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

star_big.png

POPULAR

Hi Matt330, I happen to read write and understand the Arabic language and I must admit these computer, web, or even Google translations are absolutely terrible, shocking to say the least.

When these translations uses the word "Delete" it actually means "Remove or Take away"..........you can't get anything better than a human translation.

So the article is actually saying that the CBI will be removing or taking away the large 3 zero notes over a period of two years whilst introducing the new lower notes for people to use, it doesn't mention anything about an RV or a RD.

If they were to RV at $0.10 or even RV at $1.00+, they won't be RV'ing the whole 30+ Trillion dinar.cool.gif

• rep_up.png
  •  

Bravo! This is exactly what I have been saying for quite some time. The software translators are next to garbage, but somehow, the self proclaimed economists make absolutely ridiculous statements based upon their own interpretation of a piss poor interpretation. I actually had one of my Arabic counterparts who by-the-way was educated at Harvard, read one of the articles regarding "deleting" zeros and he stated the exact same thing you did in your post above. The word delete in its context of the article he read, means to remove from circulation. He, BTW, is very heavily invested in the IQD.

• rep_down.png
  •  
  •  
Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/96953-proofdelete-zeros-will-take-only-two-years/#ixzz2aRGrI8hi[/size]
  • Upvote 2

A walk down memory lane....Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:19 AM by Aqua Dude

2011-12-25 14:33:45

Diwaniyah (Iba) .. Organized by the Faculty of Management and Economics at the University of Qadisiyah, specialized scientific symposium for the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency and its implications in the Iraqi economy.

A source at the university, said the seminar included a lecture entitled to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency and raised on the Iraqi economy delivered by the Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq, Dr. the appearance of favor in which he discussed the importance of money and the impact of conditions in Iraq on the economy, noting that the Iraqi economy was Mekpottafa under the previous regime because Aharopoanhiar the infrastructure.

The source added that the deputy central bank governor said steps include replacement Declaration of the state budget and write all the accounting records and bank currency Aljdidhmodha that the process of replacing the currency will be extended to two years as well as the process of destruction of the old currency will be held at the Central Bank of Iraq. (End)

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

here lays rest to the bashers saying....."its gonna take two years, no RV for TWO YEARS....no RV till 2013"

bashers!!! hmph! 

• rep_up.png
  •  
  • rep_down.png
  •  
  •  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/96953-proofdelete-zeros-will-take-only-two-years/#ixzz2aRADAtcZ

Aqua Dude

•  
  • Members
  • 947 posts

2-AwardsImgIcon.gif

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:19 AM

star_big.png

POPULAR

'keepmwlknfny', on 26 Dec 2011 - 01:57 AM, said:snapback.png

thats not true, the US destroy its 500 1,000 5,000 and 10,000 bill it use to have....no lop there....stop bringing up LOP every time u have a chance

Iraq is a country moving in fast forward...the US was Alpha....Iraq is beta........the people in charge have been through the process of birthing a country's economy 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/96953-proofdelete-zeros-will-take-only-two-years/#ixzz2aRAZ16o8

Did the US give its citizens 2 years to turn in all the higher bills? Nope.....completely different from what the CBI is talking about....

Dont post the deleting the zeros articles if you dont like hearing about a lop.....its that simple....

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 19

star_big.png

POPULAR

• rep_up.png
  •  
  • rep_down.png
  •  
  •  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/96953-proofdelete-zeros-will-take-only-two-years/#ixzz2aRGrI8hi

I am interested in hearing more about this.  What is the arabic word/phrase being used to describe this? 

I'm hoping this is a correct contextual interpretation because that puts to rest any discussion of a RD/LOP - and makes it become much more focused on a RV.  I can live with that - especially if it's going to be sometime in the next 2 years. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ahh....pulling out one of the hundreds of deleting three article from the archive.

I love when people say....its recycled.

no you guru.....its just the cbi keeps saying the same thing again and again. consistently saying the same thing doesnt mqke it recycled. its just after all this time....they are still looking at it....and are consistent as they were on day one.

• Upvote 3

These articles on both sides of the issue are exactly why I have decided to hedge my bets by investing in the ISX.

I really want to do that, but can't figure out how to open a bank account over there to start the process. Everything I've read says that Warka isn't doing this anymore.

• Upvote 1

Did the US give its citizens 2 years to turn in all the higher bills? Nope.....completely different from what the CBI is talking about....

Dont post the deleting the zeros articles if you dont like hearing about a lop.....its that simple....

Ok so I get it You are in charge!
Another wonderful and informational comment brought to you by.....
The Bad News GURU ! :bravo:
Quad B)
BANG !!! :cowboy2: :cowboy2: :cowboy2: Edited by quadkidd1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

keep stop sitting on the fence and get yourself a bridge to sit under keep

Why so upset? Did your banker intel let you down? The one you were swearing up and down about? Lol......

Ok so I get it You are in charge!

Another wonderful and informational comment brought to you by.....

The Bad News GURU ! :bravo:

Quad B)

BANG !!! :cowboy2: :cowboy2: :cowboy2:

Did you read yotas post? Apparently not.......how can.you ask someone to stop turning everything into a lop, and state not everything is about a lop, when you happen to post more lop articles then anyone else here? Kinda silly dont you think?

Just in....tier one is cashing out. confirmation of lower denoms. cant say much more as of now. bbl

Woooohooo Im tier one! Im heading to the bank now.....ill let you know if wife in the no was right about our rate!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Why so upset? Did your banker intel let you down? The one you were swearing up and down about? Lol......

Did you read yotas post? Apparently not.......how can.you ask someone to stop turning everything into a lop, and state not everything is about a lop, when you happen to post more lop articles then anyone else here? Kinda silly dont you think?

Woooohooo Im tier one! Im heading to the bank now.....ill let you know if wife in the no was right about our rate!!!

actually tier 1 currently only has a few open spots. were bidding the remaining during our cc tonight.
  • Upvote 1

Just in....tier one is cashing out. confirmation of lower denoms. cant say much more as of now. bbl

:lol: people need to lighten up...

I dunno... I thought articles that talk about replacing the currency were bad for us... as in a new ISO code or whatever that bad 3 letter word is.

At least this is old and they haven't done that... so we are still good... I hope.

",,, that the process of replacing the currency will be extended to two years as well as the process of destruction of the old currency will be held at the Central Bank of Iraq. (End)"

• Upvote 1

If your alreay tier one. go to the nearest wells fargo after 6pm. Get in line. expecting huge turnout...like the day after thanksgiving

Give me a spot and ill cash in your dinar at our rate....you know its super high! Like snoop dogg on a saturday night with nothing to do lol.......

ill take 1500 per million

Im keeping my good eye.....on hilary. Ill let u know. watchn it scroll on iraquiya network

I knew this forum could be a blast

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 3

butifidrm, i am so glad to see that someone here is familiar with arabic. please, please try to help us when articles are posted. i know it would help a great deal  if you could chime in when articles are posted. i for one get a headache just trying to read the google/bing translation. again, thanks.

• Upvote 1

butifidrm, i am so glad to see that someone here is familiar with arabic. please, please try to help us when articles are posted. i know it would help a great deal  if you could chime in when articles are posted. i for one get a headache just trying to read the google/bing translation. again, thanks.

ididitfirst,  I know the beginning of this thread may have been confusing to some readers.  In 2011, we/DV was so lucky to have IQDheadlines who could interpret these articles.  I brought forth a comment he made toward this particular deletion of the three zeros article, from this thread.  http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/96953-proofdelete-zeros-will-take-only-two-years/#ixzz2aR8YK2p1.    I wish he were still with us and could interpret more for us, but I'm sure he got tired of the bashing (read the origonal thread).  Anyway,  the End game for all os us, is a test of faith, and knowledge.  Now on the lighter side, as much time as I have spent studying these articles, I should be reading and speaking Arabic fluently by now.   :)  Truly the point of bringing this article forward was to bring forth the knowledge that not everything we read is as the Google or Bing interpret.

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 5