Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Chat 7-31-2013

TexasGranny

HI Adam......there is a report that a finance committee member stated that the deletion of the zeroes from the currency will start this year.  Can you explain what this means for our investment??  It sounds like very good news.  Thank you for all of your hard work.

Good morning Adam, I haven't found anything on the HCL being done yet, wondering if they are hiding it ? your opinion on that. Thank you for all you do. Also with all the fighting here lately do you think it will affect any progress on the RV happening?

Thank You

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam,

Thanks for all that you do !!!

I have owned Dinar since 2004. I bought from GID Associates at 1562.500 Dinar/1.00 Dollar.  Shortly thereafter it changed to 1170./1.  Around April 2013, just before the Bankruptcy ended, it changed to 1000./1.  Now, Monday 7/22/2013, it has changed again to 832.500./1.

My Question is: Has GID Associates seen something we haven't ?

I've seen how gas prices 'change' before the barrels of oil, go up.  I think that this is just like 'that' and we are already seeing the RV, in a very slow fashion.  Look at the lines at the Banks in Iraq.  Remember they are looking at the "Buy and Sell" rates, not the price per Million.  The Banks make their money on the "spread".  A huge change makes no logic.  If they leave the Denomination's the way they are, each individual investor will "cash in" when the "value" reaches what they want, not all in the same "short time period" or "day".

These are just my thoughts and I think GID agrees ...

Adam, thanks for all you do. My concern is all the violence happening in Iraq at the present time. Do you think that this will have a detrimental affect on an RV and delay it for many more months?

77\\

I like grandmothers - In fact I had a couple that I loved very much at one time...

And being a grandfather - well what can I say....

OK - now to stay on topic so I won't be deleted.

Mr. Montana - Eid-al-Fitr, as I recall, is Aug. 7th.  This is traditionally an  Islamic holy day of feasting, prayer and gift giving.  In most Islamic countries, the government will "gift" the people with something. Now - I know you don't give dates or rates - and I appreciatte that - but with things going so strongly, I can't help but get a bit of a "warm fuzzy" about that date. 

What say you?  As good a date as any?

• Upvote 2

You would think with all the GooRoo's spewing "the fact" that all over the Iraq TV they are telling their people that the value of their currency will be going up, then why would these same people still be turning in their IQD's for USD ?  I believe that the Iraq people, just like the US population have lost confidence in their government and they beileve that nothing will be done in the near future.  Adam, do you feel that Parliament and the GOI really know the true meaning of "Delete the Zero's" or "Raise the Zero's".   I feel that the CBI have lead them to believe that they will do a redenomination so that is why they have not been in any hurry to pass many laws needed.  If the CBI were to tell the GOI and Parliament exactly what the plan was then everyone in Iraq would be HOARDING the IQD.   What are your thoughts ! 

• Upvote 1

Adam,  with all these "Articles" of what the CBI, Gov. Officials, etc. are wanting and needing re: the RV/RD.. it seems they are telegraphing the RV or ARRREE THEYYY?

Why would they be doing that?  It would seem that letting the world know they are going to RV that EVERYONE (individuals and governments, etc) would rush in and buy IQD which would seemingly cause a problem.  Can you please explain?

• Upvote 1

Now that Chapter 7 is no longer an issue, it appears that we are on “HCL” watch. 

My question is: Why is HCL an integral component to revaluation of the currency?

My opinion is, it should not be; but I am not an expert on the subject.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I know there is violence in Iraq and always will be. I read some posts where some people believe that Maliki is behind most of the violence and does it on purpose to prevent an RV. I remember a post of yours where you said you thought Maliki actually wanted an RV. Do you still feel that way? I appreciate all the hard work you do. Thanks

Adam, there are persons saying that the IQD will never RV but start off as a float at the current rate of .1160 and take 2 years to get to 1 to 1.   Do think the IQD will float at the current rate and do a slow rise over years?

Edited by coolbeans