Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

United coalition calls for Maliki's government to resign

yota691

12:43:29 / 07/2013

almasari-14-7-2013-bbb.jpg

Khandan - Zia Caliph  called coalition united, led by House Speaker Osama Najafi, the federal government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resign for not being able to save the lives of Iraqis. said the leader of the Coalition MP Ahmed electrodes in a statement singled out by the reporter, "Khandan" on Monday: "The government Current use of martial law and emergency in an attempt to control security, but corruption and disregard for the lives of Iraqis and repeated failures increase the preparation of innocent victims. " said electrodes that "the collapse of the security repeated stresses undoubtedly a failure in the performance of the government and their decision-making where," calling "the Maliki government to resign and not to continue to cause the shedding of Iraqi blood and increase his poverty and invoke stirring up issues of sectarianism is known by everyone. " and criticized the electrodes, "the size of fiscal spending on security ministries and the spread of the Iraqi army in the provinces and cities and the imposition of security plans and the formation of quality processes to manage the security file touted as the case emergency without changing any reality on the ground, "he said, adding that" all the happening of violence takes the initiative of armed groups and the leadership of security in Baghdad take a spectator. " This was the Prime Minister has stressed that Iraq needs to (the battle of Badr) seconds for the face of the killers and the state administration, calling on everyone to assume full responsibility away from the uniqueness or watching, while Maliki was met with a statement widely criticized by observers.

• Upvote 1

What is the renewed interest in seeing Maliki go?  Iraqi's have been pretty quiet lately until a few days ago about having him leave.

There are people who want to see Iraq fail.

A strong unified Iraq is a threat to some interest in the region so they do their best to tear it apart before they become strong in unity. 

Al-Qaeda the Muslim Brotherhood and radical Sunnis all hate Maliki because he rejects radical Islam and promotes secular government.

So most of the calls to remove Malliki come from those affiliated with radical Islam and Al-Qaeda.

Edited by coolbeans

Radical Islam is a non spiritual Islamist who takes the religion to the next level without love.   Those Islamist who kill people are not spiritually in love with Islam and/or Allah, they are militants Islamist who think they need to convert "everyone" to their point of view of Islam.  That would not be a peaceful religion.  You can be religious with your workout, your meds, and your spirituality.  If your spirit believes you can only get results by killing those who would not convert to your views.  That's radical thinking.  ( known as dictatorial and tyrannical)

Fighting over the rightful descendant of mohammad and abraham.  Give me a break.  If love was in the equation they would approach it with love.  Instead, it's a childish play.  The mentality says, I know i'm wright and I will beat you up.  That's ridiculous.

We all want to change the world.  We don't need someone to tell us how or push it on us.  We know how, but greed, theft, and power has taken the good life from us all.  We still voice and call it out.   

Sadr is a shiite.  He has had some serious radical positions.  He now calls out maliki.  You would think Sadr was a sunni.  But he's not.  Allawi is a shiite, I think if he would have taken the position that he won (PM) it might be a better Iraq.  There's always going to be Iran and Syria holding Iraq down, and until they get a leader to stand up to them, they will continue this flow of destroyers.

Sharia law is for radicals.  Some of it is quite interesting.   But to kill someone for homosexuality is to take them out without love.  That is a bad position to take.  Shiite thinks they need to create chaos in order to bring their mahdi.  (messiah)  That means killing sunnis, cause they don't believe their god needs their help. If their messiah needs their help, then their messiah is not a god.

Why would their god need their help.  It's a God, God don't need a peon mortal to do his work.  I wonder if they think about that.  But in the end you can't say that sunni's are the only radicals.  

I am not saying that anything is wrong, or blaming the US. I am saying we still have control over Iraqi and they are our puppets. Lets take a trip back in history>

Does anyone remember October of 1973? That is when Arab nations conspired to reduce  their oil production below the previous norm and attempted to embargo nations that favored Israel, principally the Untied States. Price of Oil quadrupled to twelve dollars a barrel and cars form long, winding lines at gas stations.That is when we the US, President Jimmy Carter in 1980 address announced:

Let our position be absolutely clear: An attempt by any outside force to gain control of the Persian Gulf region will be regarded as an assault on the vital interests of the United States of America, and such an assault will be repelled by any means necessary including military force.

This became known as the Carter Doctrine, that Doctrine was implemented in 1990 when Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait.

See it is all about the OIL and will always be about the OIL.

We will always have some control over Iraqi because the have a vital interests of the United States of America (OIL)

Thanks
Dumbnar

dumbnar, oh do i remember.  we had a friend who owned a gas station and let us get gas at night when they

were closed.  the lines were outrageous.......he also mentioned it was bogus....gas was really cheap then...you have

those who think that everything should go up...and call it growth...it's just another way to take the wealth of this nation...

you can't have continuous growth...globalization is going to find itself in a big mess...once they run out of nations to pillage..

what gets me the most is the lies about out inflation...you know that food and energy are NOT calculated in our inflation numbers....like we don't eat and don't use energy..so if they really calculated our inflation...it would show the truth of middle class is in poverty... there are only rich and poor...the faced that there is even a middle class in a joke, take a look at the credit card debt, any debt for that matter of the middle class...that ain't no better than someone with no income...it's just borrowed time..i still don't know how young families make it today...it's a total shame that our own country is pillaged by government...and our monuments and national parks are collateral to their debt, not ours...

Edited by uncirculd

If they don't get him out, nothing will change but the rise of another dictator. He is not an asset to the Iraqi people.

More like a slight upgrade to saddam Hussein.

Go RV!!!