Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Got To Point Where People Stopped Listening To Him

pricestar8

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS, HOST: You are seeing (ph) more populist Democrats, I agree with that, but Peggy Noonan, you know, the president going back to the country one more time, it's unclear that these speeches are doing much to move public opinion, much less Washington.

Noonan%20728.png?1375027023

PEGGY NOONAN, WALL STREET JOURNAL: Yes, I think that's true. But when the White House calls it a pivot, somebody counted it up and said it's probably the tenth pivot to the economy the president has done since he came in.

I noticed that in one of the speeches, it went over an hour. There was a heck of a lot jammed in. That tells me something. It said we're not sure exactly what to say, so we're going to say everything, but a speech about everything is a speech about nothing. Beyond that, I think every president in the intense media environment we have now, certainly every two-term president, gets to a point where the American people stop listening, stop leaning forward hungrily for information. I think this president got there earlier than most presidents. And I think he's in that time now.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/07/28/peggy-noonan-obama-got-point-where-people-stopped-listening-him-faste#ixzz2aPu1grOi

• Upvote 1

....just 2 questions:  Is Obama really the Devil?

Or, merely a disciple?

Obomer is an idiot... he is only a puppet and a bad one at that... there are more sinister behind the curtain then him... the whole Wizard of Oz thing come to life... "do not pay attention to the man behind the curtain look big dumb puppet... wars...IRS, immigration, affordable health care... the list will not end untill he is out of office and a TRUE Patriot can be elected into office...

• Upvote 2

It took this long to stop listening to him. What a bunch of stupid people out there if they are just stopping now. My, oh my !!!

....just 2 questions:  Is Obama really the Devil?

Or, merely a disciple?

I would have to say he is the Anti-Christ !!!!

"a speech about everything is a speech about nothing" this just sums it up for the guy.

Exactly!! He gets away with all this finger pointing and endless blaming of others because he is black. That's the only thing it could be. If a white guy was pulling this crap, he would have been impeached 3 years ago.   

• Upvote 2

I'd be happy to with such a stylish hat! Beats my yarmulke! (well, not the one with the propeller on top and not my WW I German prickle-sticker helmet. That one is totally bad-a$$)

For some reason - I can see you with a yarmulke with a propeller.  I can imagine you wearing it reciting birkhot ha-na'ah just before you cash in your dinar...

(Holy smokes - religious jokes just don't get much more obscure than that, do they?)

For some reason - I can see you with a yarmulke with a propeller.  I can imagine you wearing it reciting birkhot ha-na'ah just before you cash in your dinar...

(Holy smokes - religious jokes just don't get much more obscure than that, do they?)

.........AND, I'D BE DANCING TO 'HAVAH NIGILAH,' ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!

He historically says one things and does another.  He speaks about how concerned he is about the poor and unemployed while spending millions in tax payers money to travel world wide.  I believe he has taken more vacations while in the WH than I have been able to take over my lifetime.  The biggest difference is that we paid for all his vacations and I had to pay for all of mine.

• Upvote 1

I think I will be reciting other things! Like, "Holy SH___!!! I'm rich!!" (well, maybe!)

He historically says one things and does another.  He speaks about how concerned he is about the poor and unemployed while spending millions in tax payers money to travel world wide.  I believe he has taken more vacations while in the WH than I have been able to take over my lifetime.  The biggest difference is that we paid for all his vacations and I had to pay for all of mine.

And you have paid for every President's vacation(s) since the day you started paying taxes......Every one of them.   <_< 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious