Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumper Protector + Propaganda Promotor Posts Policy !

CNN. Broadcasting To My Kind Of Peeps - 'Snarky Bashers' !

Once again we at Dinar Recaps needs to reiterate our policies and what we do… We are getting many, many comments and emails complaining, whining and bashing Recaps, Intel Providers, Sites, the Intel, the Universe or whatever they can think of at the time…

We just RECAP what is being said by Intel Providers, Site Members and sources. We do not write anything. We try to put the News, Opinions and Rumors in an easy to read format so people without much time can stay caught up on this Currency Investment and stay encouraged. If Recaps is slow and has few posts that just means that no one in Dinarland is talking much at the time.

We have been getting so many mean, rude emails and comments asking why we do not post their rude, mean comments and let us ask you this…… Why did many Intel Providers Quit sharing what they know with Dinarland?

Could it be they got sick and tired of being bashed and ridiculed? We have heard that from several of them who have asked not to be posted anymore.

So we can keep a positive format where Intel Providers feel safe and comfortable sharing their news and Rumors with us…or we could let you snarky bashers have a free for all with all your negativity and name-calling so that there are no more Intel Providers, or news about the IQD/VND…. And we could all just sit and look at each other wondering what the heck is going on…

We at Recaps are investors too (investors long before Recaps), and want to hear everything and make up our own minds what to believe. We know the majority of our readers feel the same way.

So, in closing Recaps would like to suggest that you people spewing venom and negativity at us ….just save yourself the frustration of not getting posted and find something better to do with your time…Bashing and whining will not make the RV come any sooner. Also if you are dissatisfied with Dinar Recaps we will be more than happy to refund EVERY penny what you paid to receive our service.

We are very grateful and appreciate all the Intel Providers and want to thank them for their generosity in sharing their updates with us all.

Thank you for reading Dinar Recaps and we hope that all our dreams come true very soon.

Sincerely

The Dinar Recaps Team

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hahahahhaha!! I saw this the other day! They won't post my comments on some of the threads calling out some of the gurus! Oh would I love them to post some of my comments!! Hahahahaha

Please do a *** for tat  with Alex.I'd pay top dollar for ringside.Don't think he'd draw blood but a stoppage due to a tied tongue in the second minute of the first round is a strong possibility. 99% of DV members would clean those clocks,much needed their callenders havn't worked in years.

• Upvote 2

It is a terrible site... Same gurus... Jester, Millionday, Robert Professer, Okie, Terryk and a host of other losers. They try to foist their opinion on the Dinar community from dinar speculation, to religion, to everyday life. Not only is the drivel these spew worth nothing, they cause false hope and expectations to this investment causing people undue worry and stress.

I really dislike this site and those who post there.

So if you do visit this site, do it for the humor benefit.  :twocents:

• Upvote 7

It is a terrible site... Same gurus... Jester, Millionday, Robert Professer, Okie, Terryk and a host of other losers. They try to foist their opinion on the Dinar community from dinar speculation, to religion, to everyday life. Not only is the drivel these spew worth nothing, they cause false hope and expectations to this investment causing people undue worry and stress.

Yes, and please dont post it here, its not funny either. 

• Upvote 2

I agree sir but I find no humor at all.

It is a horrible place that spreads lies and false hope.

I know of a man who was so glued to that trash hole he almost lost his wife.

He DID lose his house and is now living in a rental. His health is bad and the stress he put his family under because of the so called "Christian" gurus on that site almost drove him insane.  Night after night he has been up all night with no sleep knowing his e-mail from recaps was coming because someone at recaps calling the RV while throwing in a few terms like "praise Jesus" "praise god" and other religious terms.

His wife ended up giving him the ultimatum of dinar recaps or their marriage.

It was a bad situation and all because of the lies posted at that site done under the color of religion to fool the trusting.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 4

He DID lose his house and is now living in a rental. His health is bad and the stress he put his family under because of the so called "Christian" gurus on that site almost drove him insane.  Night after night he has been up all night with no sleep knowing his e-mail from recaps was coming because someone at recaps calling the RV while throwing in a few terms like "praise Jesus" "praise god" and other religious terms.

It was a bad situation and all because of the lies posted at that site done under the color of religion to fool the trusting.

That really says it all when people use the name of God to convince you of what they are trying to do or say.

One has to be so careful as to who to believe in anymore.

• Upvote 3

How unfortunate... This is what I have seen from many people who have invested in the Dinar. Do these people know what they are doing? Why would a site not censor some of this trash like we do here?

I would like to see that site go away.

• Upvote 2

I know a guy that will send me emails saying "I was on a dinar chat call tonight and it's about to pop!! 5 dollars plus!!" And every time he does that I write back the same thing::: "Dude, stop listening to those LOSERS and get real with this! No one knows ANYTHING!!"... he usually writes back something to the effect of "Whatever man. These guys are GENIUS!".... Ugh, I need to push his emails to my spam folder. I can't cure him. Good times!

• Upvote 3

I know a guy that will send me emails saying "I was on a dinar chat call tonight and it's about to pop!! 5 dollars plus!!" And every time he does that I write back the same thing::: "Dude, stop listening to those LOSERS and get real with this! No one knows ANYTHING!!"... he usually writes back something to the effect of "Whatever man. These guys are GENIUS!".... Ugh, I need to push his emails to my spam folder. I can't cure him. Good times!

I was on the phone last week with a friend that also holds dinar... I said "I'd be thrilled if it came out at a dollar... even at a dime".

She said "OH NO WAY! It has to come out above $3.50 for them to pay their budget". 

Got real quiet...  Soooooo we just kinda changed the subject... :rolleyes:

She really is a very intelligent person in many aspects of her life... ie built a great business for herself and lives well.

I know who she is listening to and they got her... I can't cure her either... Still love her though... Gosh I wish she could be right!

• Upvote 2

What you've just posted is happening exactly to 6 of my neighbors.Uncanny,exactly.One signed divorce papers on the hood of his car last week and the fed-ex truck left his drive way 1 hour ago. Those names are the ones they chirp everyday. At one time they evidently could think for themselves since between them they would own all 30 tonnes of Iraqi gold pile at $3.44  RV they've been guaranteed.That has to be borderline illegal.I'm happy with my envelope and doing whatever you DV realists do. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

It's not us I fell bad for... The ones here for years. It's the poor newbie. That is what gets me.

I just do my best to keep them from the bs and in clear thinking. At least as best I can. Wish so done would have set ,e straight the first few months.

(C :

• Upvote 1