Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lew's interview on Face The Nation...a dud.

from another source...

The Gurus claimed to watch Lew on Sunday on all the major networks as clues to the global currency reset.

Plan A speach...RV. Plan B speach no RV.

It looks like plan B. It looks like the RV is still on hold.

All Lew did was defend Obama policies. Your views.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Downvote 1

No RV? Omg...

Well so much for TNT Tony and the Lew RV speach. We can dash all hopes for the time being.

Was anyone expecting anything?

According to TNT Tony...Lew was to give a clue to the global reset...yay or nay. It looks like nay.

I think that was Jester (intel4u) who made the plan A/B statement... It doesn't mean anything... Lew was not going on all the networks to announce this supposed global reset much less a revaluation of a third world currency... Or even give a hint of such things... Obama's administration is in the circle the wagon mode so didn't expect much...

Sounded like a political speech to me.  I thought it was more like a plan C speech actually.  I did not even pick up on a "hint" on any great news.  Luckily, i was not expecting anything.  No offense to the gurus.  Just am becoming a bit jaded after this many years.

I think that was Jester (intel4u) who made the plan A/B statement... It doesn't mean anything... Lew was not going on all the networks to announce this supposed global reset much less a revaluation of a third world currency... Or even give a hint of such things... Obama's administration is in the circle the wagon mode so didn't expect much...

Your right. Tony went along.

He defended Obama.. That is all... drivvle :drool:

Your right. His speach was nothing more than a Obama pep rally.

Luigi, you need start posting your opinions and perspectives here in the "Opnions, Pespectives and "YOUR" Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar" and stop posting in the Dinar Rumors Forum.-

Well it turns out this story turned into one big giant rumor.

Thank You Markinsa...............I was trying to figure out what his point was in posting this thread. It just does'nt make any sense.

The point...where is this great big surprise? More guru face saving is all I can see.

Sounded like a political speech to me.  I thought it was more like a plan C speech actually.  I did not even pick up on a "hint" on any great news.  Luckily, i was not expecting anything.  No offense to the gurus.  Just am becoming a bit jaded after this many years.

Sounds like a plan O speach as in OBAMA.

***///

Lew is a TOOL.

Just another commie ventriloquist dummy.

A tool of the far left maybe. He is no dummy.

I am so disappointed.

I was expecting him to fly in with Okie and be introduced by Frank26 singing his introduction.

Then he was going to announce the global reset and the RV of the Iraqi Dinar at 1 dinar worth $37

Oh well.

:confused2:

I was waiting for Lew to say we all graduated this morning.

• Downvote 1

***///

If he weren't a dummy - he wouldn't be the mouth-piece for such a dark, vile, illegal,

abusive, controlling, manipulative entity such at the one he works for......

He is a moral-less tool of theirs.

Even the intelect can be swept up with the tide of Obamaism.

***///

Thanks, MYDOGZ!   You're the Cat's meow! :tiphat:

(no, really, that's a GOOD thing! Hahaha!) :D  

and seein' as how we can't Plus+1 ourselves.... here's 1 for you! :wave:  :wub:

***///

Thanks, MYDOGZ!   You're the Cat's meow! :tiphat:

(no, really, that's a GOOD thing! Hahaha!) :D  

and seein' as how we can't Plus+1 ourselves.... here's 1 for you! :wave:  :wub:

Yes you can. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 1

Even the intelect can be swept up with the tide of Obamaism.

***///

How true, how true... lamentably so indeed....

We've seen Americans we thought we respected & admired lose their collective minds over

the red tide of his 'forward' movement into hell.

Albeit some jumping ship later as his ship of fools teeters under the gross weight of outright lies,

deceit and denial, we still cannot bring ourselves to accept those Americans back into the fold,

lest their lack of intellectual mettle again bring US down in the upcoming elections.

Sigh... woe is US. :confused2:

Yes you can. :twothumbs:

-

***///

Would that be ethical...?  We don't want to say we're Johnny Fairplay, then do

something that isn't quite cricket, dontcha know. :o

But if you say "Si, se puede.!.."  then we'll reserve that silver bullet for when we

are blatantly & unfairly attacked.  This one just seemed to be a cowardly drive-by attack

we just couldn't take seriously! :P

Thanks, MARKINSA...! Yer a good egg! :D

Would that be ethical...?  We don't want to say we're Johnny Fairplay, then do

something that isn't quite cricket, dontcha know. :o

But if you say "Si, se puede.!.."  then we'll reserve that silver bullet for when we

are blatantly & unfairly attacked.  This one just seemed to be a cowardly drive-by attack

we just couldn't take seriously! :P

Thanks, MARKINSA...! Yer a good egg! :D

Someone doesn't like your opinion, you do, so basically doesn't that equate to a nuetral opinion?  Now after the first two votes are cast, all bets are off. :lol:

-

• Upvote 1

Well, it just seems to me to be more than a simple "I do" like my own opinion.  I do like my own, but actually I like my own a lot, and I like the other guy's a huge amount less. So it never seems to quite equal out as you suggested. For example I like my opinion of Obama very much.  It Is more than a negative opinion. I actually dislike him so much that my opinion of him is actually a "huge mountain" of an opinion. So if someone else likes him, those two opinions do not simply cancel each other out. Once we deduct the amount you like him from the amount I dislike him, there is still a huge pile of Obama-dislike just sort of sitting there glaringly in the room. See what I mean??  LOL

• Upvote 1