Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey Burt. Yup, one of my all time desires would be to see in person some of Michelangelo's work, in particular to see the Pieta! Tuscany,Venice...oh yeah,maybe one of these days post R/V! Hold that thought

Great. Maybe we could meet if you drop by. Ciao.

We need to be thinking about 2015...

Still a long way to go.

I absolutely agree. The HCL is a very tight subject that will change EVERYTHING about Iraq. They will take time on that. HCL will probably really get moving latter part of 2014 and in 2015 they should have it to the point where everything is the way it should be for all parties. 2016 We may see a RV started at .10-.80

I still see years to go on this investment because Iraq knows it has wealth... They know it. so they dont need to rush and RV their Dinar untill they are ready. If any of you know how HCL "Really" works then you would understand that it takes time to work out every kink for everyone.

Looking foward to hearing something "Positive" after Ramadan... not necessarly pertaining to RV but hopefully about HCL.

Been in this for 10+ years and i know this either wont or will pan out but it is exciting to keep up on current events.

One day as I was walking up to the time clock I heard "I would not be at work when the change in value of the IQD was made evident."

That was about May of this year.

I was let go from work two weeks ago, as a man of faith I had more time to position myself to hear and ask of my Father.

Due to the grounds of my termination I could seek unemployment as I looked for another Job, again Papa spoke to my heart....

"By the time your get the checks you will not need them" 

So I don't file and continue to hunt for work. Making mama happy.

Glad to say I was hired Friday at a good company  and I start the last week of this month. Again making mama very very happy.

I think we are on the event horizion of this baby, and I am ready as I can be.

Peace. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

One day as I was walking up to the time clock I heard "I would not be at work when the change in value of the IQD was made evident."

That was about May of this year.

I was let go from work two weeks ago, as a man of faith I had more time to position myself to hear and ask of my Father.

Due to the grounds of my termination I could seek unemployment as I looked for another Job, again Papa spoke to my heart....

"By the time your get the checks you will not need them" 

So I don't file and continue to hunt for work. Making mama happy.

Glad to say I was hired Friday at a good company  and I start the last week of this month. Again making mama very very happy.

I think we are on the event horizion of this baby, and I am ready as I can be.

Peace. :twothumbs:

When you say that you would not be at work when the change was made evident, do you think the Lord meant in between jobs or over the weekend?  Just joking.  Thanks for sharing and congrats and good luck with the new job....hopefully you won't need it.

• Upvote 1