Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Muslim in chief will once again invite all the Muslims in DC to celebrate the last day of this dog kaka event. This SOB has been doing this 5 years in a row...what a SHAME having ragheads in OUR NATIONS HOUSE!!! It's bad enough we have a Kenyan Muslim IMPOSTER in there now.

** OBAMA **...AMERICA'S WORSE BLUNDER IN 200 PLUS YEARS!  NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

My Opinion, August 15th ,2013 will be a good day for an RV! The IMF uses the 1st and the 15th to use as OFFICIAL dates for change. Changes have happened on other dates but all have been made official on the 1st or 15th. RATE, I don't care anymore. Just go ahead and pull the trigger . I'll adjust accordingly!  :peace:

• Upvote 1

I'm thinkin' that if this doesn't happen very shortly after Ramadan you will see a civil war break out in Iraq... now I don't think they really want that after all the years it took to get out of Ch. 7.  Point two... there are many new markets opening up for Iraq's oil and gas... but who is going to want to rely on a source that's in total turmoil??? :blink:   So I think we are going to see pressure from China, the US, and others for them to get on their own feet... and revalue their currency... imo!   ;) 

I agree. I just can't see the point of banks and other businesses opening in Iraq, and all the new markets for oil & gas opening, without their currency being revalued. Personally, I'd love to see this by the 20th of August. I already have a celebration planned for that day (it's my 25th wedding anniversary) so would LOVE to celebrate the RV as well.

• Upvote 2

I really hope something does happen in August cause if it does'nt then when?

It feels like we keep holding on to all these dates and nothing happens. So tiered............ :(

Alex you're gonna make me cry...................... :(

:/ it's just my feeling...

• Upvote 1

Eid-al-Fitr is on Aug. 8th in Iraq.  This is the holiday the ends the month of Ramadan  (it is actually the first day of the new Islamic month - Shawwal)  and is generally marked with feasting, prayer and gift giving.  It is traditional that Islamic based governments give a gift to the people at this time.  So - I have some high hopes for the 8th of August.

• Upvote 4

Eid-al-Fitr is on Aug. 8th in Iraq.  This is the holiday the ends the month of Ramadan  (it is actually the first day of the new Islamic month - Shawwal)  and is generally marked with feasting, prayer and gift giving.  It is traditional that Islamic based governments give a gift to the people at this time.  So - I have some high hopes for the 8th of August.

We like this...we approve. Make it so!!

• Upvote 1

I agree. I just can't see the point of banks and other businesses opening in Iraq, and all the new markets for oil & gas opening, without their currency being revalued. Personally, I'd love to see this by the 20th of August. I already have a celebration planned for that day (it's my 25th wedding anniversary) so would LOVE to celebrate the RV as well.

Well Happy Anniversary txdinargirl... I hope you and your hubby have an extra special reason to celebrate this year!!!  :D 

I'm with you on that Tankdude... it's gonna happen... why not then???  ;) 

The Muslim in chief will once again invite all the Muslims in DC to celebrate the last day of this dog kaka event. This SOB has been doing this 5 years in a row...what a SHAME having ragheads in OUR NATIONS HOUSE!!! It's bad enough we have a Kenyan Muslim IMPOSTER in there now.

** OBAMA **...AMERICA'S WORSE BLUNDER IN 200 PLUS YEARS!  NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear Obama is taking volunteers for his re-election committee 

Four More Years

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ezra-

Believe me when I say I'd *love* for this to happen...like now!--or even after Ramadan.

I don't see it happening until after a certain event happens later this year [no, not the elections].

And if it doesn't happen by the end of this years, I believe it will happen after the general elections next year in Iraq

[about 2014] --there's been articles eluding to the latter

I hear Obama is taking volunteers for his re-election committee 

Four More Years

Not gonna happen - unless he suspends the 22nd amendment to the constitution...and if he does that, there still won't be a third term because there will be no real elections.  Hard to hold elections during an armed uprising - just as Egypt.

• Upvote 3

Like many, try as I might, I am optimistic about something happening at the end of Ramadan. We've heard the words that this would be the best Ramadan ever, etc. Maliki and company seem to be scrambling and grasping at any straws they can so he can retain his power.That appears by all accounts to be on it's way out ( I hope so anyway)

So that brings me to the point of this post. How many of you out there are getting a nice warm fuzzy feeling about things coming to a head in August?

Come on..spill it...you know you want to say something.

Ezrapound..... you say the end of Ramadan. I was just going to reply "Then what is the next hurdle for the RV?". But, when I read the way you speak with your words combined with the way Alfred E. Newman stares at me, I get this calm-mesmerized-at peace feeling. Whats up with that? What are you up to? 

So I did a little research.

Your the poet who passed away in Nov 1972 aren't you? You are a true Spirit! That trumps ANY GURU!!!! And you use the Alfred E. Newman avatar/pic so the Guru groupies could relate to you. Kinda like disarming them so they can hear your words. Nice touch!

Go RVVVVVVV!

I'll be danged!! Ramadan it is!!!!  Its about time. Thank you!!!!

Ezrapound..... you say the end of Ramadan. I was just going to reply "Then what is the next hurdle for the RV?". But, when I read the way you speak with your words combined with the way Alfred E. Newman stares at me, I get this calm-mesmerized-at peace feeling. Whats up with that? What are you up to? 

So I did a little research.

Your the poet who passed away in Nov 1972 aren't you? You are a true Spirit! That trumps ANY GURU!!!! And you use the Alfred E. Newman avatar/pic so the Guru groupies could relate to you. Kinda like disarming them so they can hear your words. Nice touch!

Go RVVVVVVV!

I'll be danged!! Ramadan it is!!!!  Its about time. Thank you!!!!

Haha. Thanks for the compliment...the original Ezra Pound was/is one of my favorite poets of all time. NO, unfortunately, I am not him. My words are from the heart as I am a devout believer in this endeavor...have been since the start back in '05. I can't begin to explain, but suffice to say I DO indeed have a calm certainty that this WILL come to fruition. I long ago gave up on wishful thinking...we all have that. I believe this is an inevitable occurrence

As for Affred E. Newman? I just love the look on his face with his now infamous saying " What? Me worry?" LOL

I, like most here am frustrated almost to the point of obsession,but I try and not let it get me down . The "guru's" tell us what they tell us either because they are paid to do so, or their egos demand that constant worship and reassurance. Simple as that.

Nope, no Ezra Pound for sure, but a poet I am. Keep the faith in this. It is coming!

• Upvote 1

Just another Milestone to put behind us.

Yeah no HCL! no RV.. The GOI is to busy with power struggle issues. I would like to see some movement on the laws but that will not happen. Your just going to keep getting this response " In The coming days." :soon:  :confused:

So EP... I'm sure one day you will go back to Italy.... You used to love this land a lot...........

Hey Burt. Yup, one of my all time desires would be to see in person some of Michelangelo's work, in particular to see the Pieta! Tuscany,Venice...oh yeah,maybe one of these days post R/V! Hold that thought

Haha. Thanks for the compliment...the original Ezra Pound was/is one of my favorite poets of all time. NO, unfortunately, I am not him. My words are from the heart as I am a devout believer in this endeavor...have been since the start back in '05. I can't begin to explain, but suffice to say I DO indeed have a calm certainty that this WILL come to fruition. I long ago gave up on wishful thinking...we all have that. I believe this is an inevitable occurrence

As for Affred E. Newman? I just love the look on his face with his now infamous saying " What? Me worry?" LOL

I, like most here am frustrated almost to the point of obsession,but I try and not let it get me down . The "guru's" tell us what they tell us either because they are paid to do so, or their egos demand that constant worship and reassurance. Simple as that.

Nope, no Ezra Pound for sure, but a poet I am. Keep the faith in this. It is coming!

Your welcome. I appreciate your level of input. I hate to post this next link but we have to explain your way of speaking to the Okies and Possums of this site:

My apologies to your wife if she sees this!

Well Happy Anniversary txdinargirl... I hope you and your hubby have an extra special reason to celebrate this year!!!  :D 

I'm with you on that Tankdude... it's gonna happen... why not then???  ;) 

Thanks Rod! I've already got our table reserved and champagne on ice.....and I will drink a toast for my dinar friends. Hopefully for the rv, and if not just for sticking with me on this roller coaster ride. :partyhat:  :D