Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Like many, try as I might, I am optimistic about something happening at the end of Ramadan. We've heard the words that this would be the best Ramadan ever, etc. Maliki and company seem to be scrambling and grasping at any straws they can so he can retain his power.That appears by all accounts to be on it's way out ( I hope so anyway)

So that brings me to the point of this post. How many of you out there are getting a nice warm fuzzy feeling about things coming to a head in August?

Come on..spill it...you know you want to say something.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

We have been PUSHED, PULLED, KICKED and STRETCHED during this RV thing. If things do not happen between now and August, I think we will begin questioning this investment !!!! Does not make sense why the CBI hasn't RV'd yet,

We need to be thinking about 2015...

Still a long way to go.

ahhhhhh I don`t know about that long a wait,  but wait!  :) ... this hasn`t been a usual ramadon in over 15 years or so either , they have now the release from chapter 7, and the on set of flooding the area with international business , and not to mention the banking class is about too improve by many factors, {  citi group, j.p. morgan  group } .  but the release of the lower denominations would have a heck of a kick off for the end of ramadon   and the start of el- fider ,  { what ever the next deal is for them } so if you mean 2015 , I think of it as the end of the two year time period for exchanging the larger notes back into c.b.i.  ---------> sooooo  realistically , lets look at between now, and the first month of 2014, -- seems to be , or might be a link to the Kuwait deal of releasing their new currency notes that are about to hit the markets right around the ramadon end,  now ,  look at the egg on the faces of the leader ship of Iraq when Kuwait can print off notes in a timely manner , and Iraq can`t get passed the studies group for re-valuation and release  program .......... :peace:

• Upvote 3

We have been PUSHED, PULLED, KICKED and STRETCHED during this RV thing. If things do not happen between now and August, I think we will begin questioning this investment !!!! Does not make sense why the CBI hasn't RV'd yet,

Unless they just aren't gonna

Well, most of what has been posted here so far was kind of expected...so I'm not surprised. For the record, and most of you already know this of me, I am convinced this IS going to happen. Very soon and at a decent rate. I think it's inevitable. JMHO, of course, but my wife has allowed me to have this opinion and I am going with it till the last dog is hung. I think right now there is probably more going on BEHIND the scenes than we are privy to. Planned info leaks. misinfo, etc. All designed to keep the world at large off balance.

I really don't think a 4 pip difference in the rate is what they had in mind for Ramadan being the best one yet!! lol

• Upvote 4

I am convinced this IS going to happen. Very soon and at a decent rate. I think it's inevitable.

End Quote

EP...Please define "very soon".... Smile.....Also ( if you feel inclined) "decent rate"....Thank you my Friend.

Ciao from super-hot ( weather-wise) Italy.

Edited by umbertino

I am convinced this IS going to happen. Very soon and at a decent rate. I think it's inevitable.

End Quote

EP...Please define "very soon".... Smile.....Also ( if you feel inclined) "decent rate"....Thank you my Friend.

Ciao from super-hot ( weather-wise) Italy.

Ok...at your encouragement I will say right after Ramadan ends ( 8/8????) and as always at a minimum of 1 to 1. Personally, I just don't see how anything less than that will really benefit them...but that's jmho. Italy!? Isn't that just east of Chicago someplace??

• Upvote 1

Ok...at your encouragement I will say right after Ramadan ends ( 8/8????) and as always at a minimum of 1 to 1. Personally, I just don't see how anything less than that will really benefit them...but that's jmho. Italy!? Isn't that just east of Chicago someplace?

Thank you.  Let's hope....

I guess it can also be east of Chicago ( did you mean Cicero?...Smile)....Ciao.

Edited by umbertino

I'm thinkin' that if this doesn't happen very shortly after Ramadan you will see a civil war break out in Iraq... now I don't think they really want that after all the years it took to get out of Ch. 7.  Point two... there are many new markets opening up for Iraq's oil and gas... but who is going to want to rely on a source that's in total turmoil??? :blink:   So I think we are going to see pressure from China, the US, and others for them to get on their own feet... and revalue their currency... imo!   ;) 

• Upvote 1