Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This guy doesn't quit!!!

Alex38

Told you so ::::::::::: TONY: Good morning. This is just a short msg to let you know that there was a come to Jesus meeting at the U.N. Don't be concerned if everyone else doesn't know about it, those that needed to know do and those that are going to tell you it didn't happen, will tell you it did later as usual.

After all parties were once again in agreement, there was an attempt and there was a tech issue. I could tell you the issue, but then some would say that I am giving you too much info and some would say it doesn't matter since it has been resolved (it was a computer/banking/forex issue). There is a process and it is back in motion.

The bank personnel are still there, the security is still there and the call center is fully manned and waiting. There are countries, agencies and bankers that are highly upset that this did not go last night and are operating on a time schedule to get this done. I'm being told that there are a lot of people that are upset about the amount of information I am giving you regarding the cashout procedures and the options available to you. Well the only reason that have to be upset, is because I'm telling you the truth.

Be careful and be wise. I am still encouraged by what I am hearing and I am still looking for this sooner rather than later.

NOW GO OUTSIDE AND ENJOY YOUR SATURDAY. I'll let you know if I get any earth shattering news.

Wow.... just... wow! hahahahahaha

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Listen to Tony TNT is like listening to cult leader Jim Jones. 

I wonder if he told people who follow him to drink the "cool aide" if they really would? 

Tony TNT needs a flashier name, considering the flashy lies he tells.  He needs to rename himself ............... KABOOM!